Research Discussion: Agar Glupy // Alexa ' V ' // Sacred Geometry: Healing Animation #11

Agar Glupy // Alexa ' V ' // Sacred Geometry: Healing Animation #11

Alexa ' V ' ...

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0806/tequila-tv-demotivational-poster-1213360365.jpg

... This video will help you get off the Tequila ................

Sacred Geometry: Healing Animation #11 ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7iMG_WxT_I

___

" I endeavour to be accurate."

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

Fred Hall
2010-08-30 21:21:25 EST
On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 13:14:23 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

<>

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/authors/Forbidden.jpg
“What was forbidden is now permitted." — Rabbi Samuel Dresner

Sex and the Jews: Letter to a Jewish Correspondent

Dr Lasha Darkmoon (nom de plume)

August 29, 2010

A few months ago, I received an angry email from a young woman called
Victoria. Having ticked me off severely for various things I’d said in
an article — and after a further exchange of emotional letters —
Victoria, who was half Jewish, told me she would no longer be writing
to me. So I wrote her a valedictory note in which I took my leave of
her with the friendly words, “Farewell, my dear Jewess!”

Silence ensued for several weeks. And then, to my surprise, I received
another confrontational letter from Victoria informing me that she was
writing to me again (a) “to correct certain misconceptions you have”,
and (b) to tell me that writing to me was “pointless.”

I found this quite amusing. It’s not often I get letters listing all
my shortcomings and telling me how pointless it is writing to me. It
makes a change. Victoria had taken offense at the term 'Jewess'.
“Referring to me as a ‘Jewess’ was very offensive and condescending,”
she scolded, “because I am only part Jewish.…But I guess in your
racist mind, the fact that I am even part Jewish is enough of a
reason for you to deny my humanity completely. Continuing any further
correspondence with you is pointless.”

This is the letter I wrote Victoria in response to her final
communication. I don’t usually write such long letters to my
correspondents, complete with a scholarly apparatus of facts, figures,
citations, embedded links and picture illustrations. On this
occasion, I decided to make an exception.

* * *

Dear Victoria,

Your condemnation of the word "Jewess" as anti-Semitic would be
accepted, I think, as fair comment nowadays. I meant no offense, but
in any case please accept my apologies.

You may not be aware of this, Victoria, but it’s a sad fact that
because of severe economic hardships endured by Jews in past
centuries, many Jewish girls were forced into a life of prostitution.
In all the great European cities, a certain type of prostitute was
always to be found: exotic and semi-Asiatic in appearance. She was
Jewish, and she was very much in demand. The word “Jewess” therefore
entered the language as a loose synonym for “Jewish prostitute”.

When Baudelaire writes a poem about a Parisian prostitute with whom he
had just spent the night, he refers to her simply as a “Jewess”. That
was enough to identify her as a prostitute. “Une nuit que j'étais près
d'une affreuse Juive…” (“One night as I lay next to a frightful
Jewess…”). http://fleursdumal.org/poem/130

When Keats refers to Jewish prostitutes in an unpublished poetic
fragment quoted in a private letter (1819), he doesn’t call them
“prostitutes”. He just calls them “Jewesses”. Why? Because so many
Jewesses were prostitutes that the two terms had virtually become
interchangeable. “Nor in obscurèd purlieus would he seek / For curlèd
Jewesses, with ankles neat, / Who, as they walk abroad, make tinkling
with their feet." (See here.)
http://www.amazon.com/Letters-John-Keats-Oxford-Memoirs/dp/0192810812

Keats is here referring to the typical Jewess with her "curly"
ringlets. The tinkling ankle bells he mentions were often worn in past
eras by prostitutes to signal their approach. Ever since Ancient
India, such bells have been prostitute accessories.
http://www.nytimes.com/books/first/k/kakar-desire.html

* * *

You say you are "half Jewish", Victoria, and that your family
originally came from the Ukraine. Did you know that Odessa, the
capital of Ukraine, was once a magnet for prostitute lovers from all
over Europe? The city was famous for its sumptuous brothels, all
supervised by Jewish madams who had formerly been prostitutes
themselves. As for the girls working in those brothels, they were
predominantly Jewish. Valued for their seductive charms, these
joygirls were referred to simply as "Jewesses."

Here is a pertinent quote:

By the 1860s a French visitor to Odessa wrote that Jews there were
responsible for a white slavery market in Russian women to Turkey.
This is feasible, especially since we know that Jewish brothel-keepers
were already in place at the other end in Constantinople. The 1889
census shows that Jewish women ran 30 of 36 licensed brothels in
Kherson province, where Odessa was located. In 1908 the American
consul there claimed that the whole business of prostitution is almost
exclusively in the hands of Jews. Jewesses were prominent in the
practice of prostitution. Thus, of 5127 licensed prostitutes in 1889,
1122 or 22 per cent were Jewish. (See here; Note: 22% is
significantly high, given that Jews constituted only 4% of the
Ukrainian population..
http://globalfire.tv/nj/09en/jews/slave_trade.htm
http://odessaapts.com/about_odessa.php

A Rabbi Rosenak of the German Union of Rabbis writes in 1902 that up
to 50% of the prostitutes in his area were Jewish. He deplores the
fact and considers it “inconceivable” that so many Jewish women should
go astray.

Jewish prostitution flourished throughout the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
Jewish procuresses ran the brothels, luring both Christian and Jewish
girls into a life of prostitution. One Jewish madam was known as
"Lucky Sarah", so named because she was lucky enough to have founded
the lucrative Hungarian export trade in girls. Hungarian girls were
considered sexy. They had those dark, long-lashed eyes and exotic high
cheek bones that so many men find attractive. In short, the Jewish
look one finds enshrined in Hollywood’s first femme fatale, also known
as “the Vamp”:

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/authors/ThedaBara.jpg
Theda Bara (born Theodosia Goodman, 1885–1955), Jewish silent screen
actress famous for her femme fatale roles. Note the corkscrew curls
mentioned earlier by Keats ("curled Jewesses"). The classic Hollywood
femme fatale, Wikipedia tells us, was "often foreign ... of an
indeterminate Eastern European or Asian ancestry."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theda_Bara
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femme_fatale#20th_century_film_and_theatre

Equally well-known to the Jewish Underworld of the time was Sarah
Grossman, another Jewish procuress nicknamed "The Turk" because of the
number of girls she had tricked into a life of prostitution in
Constantinople. Two major sex emporiums were the industrial towns of
Czernowitz and Lemberg. Here countless girls were enticed into a life
of sex slavery. In 1892 a famous mass trial of twenty-seven procurers
was held in Lemberg. All the defendants were Jewish. The trial
received so much attention, we are told, that it marked “a high water
point for the anti-Semites.”

“A major device of the procurers was a Jewish ceremony referred to as
the stillah chuppah. This included a religious wedding ceremony which
had no civil validity. The soon-to-be abducted female would be misled
into believing that she was married with the rights of a wife, only to
discover later that her legal rights were nil. Innumerable Jewesses
found themselves tossed into brothels by this device.” (See here).
http://globalfire.tv/nj/09en/jews/slave_trade.htm

You see what is happening here, Victoria? Vast numbers of innocent
Jewish girls were tricked into a life of prostitution by their fellow
Jews. It was their own race who tricked them and sold them down the
river. It reminds me of the Jewish rabbis who tricked Norman
Finkelstein’s mother out of her fair share of Holocaust reparations.
http://www.cosmoedu.net/images/finkelstein-book.jpg

These are the facts, Victoria. They are the truth. Resist the truth if
you want, but truth will prevail in the end. Rather than dismiss me as
an “anti-Semite” for drawing the obvious conclusions from these
well-known historical data, you should come to terms with the fact
that most ordinary Jews are the dupes and victims of organized Jewry.
It's not these ordinary Jews I criticize or condemn, it’s their
rabbinical and ideological controllers: the Puppet Masters, or the
"Masters of Discourse," to use Israel Shamir’s apt phrase.

It’s not the sheep, it’s the Bad Shepherds, who are the problem.

* * *

No class of men appears to be quite as sex-obsessed as the Orthodox
Jews and the rabbinate. If you compare the religious texts of the
various world religions, you will find that all of them — with the
single exception of Judaism — maintain a high moral tone throughout.
They don’t keep harping on about breasts and penises, prostitutes and
semen. Judaism does.

Consider this inflammatory passage from the Hebrew English Bible,
enough to bring a blush to any maidenly cheek:

There she lusted after her lovers whose genitals were like those of
donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. So you longed for
the lewdness of your youth when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and
your young breasts fondled. (Ezekiel 23: 20-21).
http://bibref.hebtools.com/?book=%20Ezekiel&verse=23:20-21&src=HE

The number of Victorian damsels who must have swooned away over that
passage is probably beyond computation.

Turn to the Babylonian Talmud and you will find yourself suddenly
transported into a hothouse world of indelicate anecdotes dealing
specifically with prostitutes and their rabbinical (or yeshiva
student) clients. There are so many of these stories in the Talmud
that a special name had to be invented for them: aggadah. Though these
instructive anecdotes touch on all conceivable topics, usually with a
rabbi as the central figure, sex often looms large. It can certainly
be argued that Judaism is more obsessed with sex than any other world
religion. (Scroll down to “Contents”, here.)
http://www.scribd.com/doc/22830082/The-Passionate-Torah

One such story starts like this: “They said of Rabbi Elazar ben Dordia
that he did not leave one prostitute in the world that he did not come
to. One time he heard that there was a certain prostitute in a town by
the sea who took a purse of dinars for her price. He took a purse of
dinars and went and crossed seven rivers to reach her…” (Tractate
Avodah Zara 17a). Another story begins: “There was once a man who
heard that there was a prostitute in a town by the sea who took four
hundred gold coins as her price. He sent to her four hundred gold
coins and set a time to come to her. When his time came, he went. She
said ‘Let him come in’. When he entered, she sat naked on the top
bed…etc. etc. ” (Tractate Menachot, 44a)

The Talmud is full of such stories about rabbis and their students
paying visits to prostitutes. Since the word “pornography” literally
means “writing about prostitutes,” the Talmud is perhaps the only
religious classic that could be described — in a literal sense — as
pornographic.

We read in the Talmud of Rahab the harlot, for example, first
mentioned in the book of Joshua. One of the most bewitching femmes
fatales of antiquity, on a par with Helen of Troy and the fabulous
Corinthian courtesan Lais mentioned by Demosthenes, the beautiful
Rahab first began to sell her body at the age of ten. "There was no
prince or ruler who had not slept with Rahab the prostitute," the
Talmud informs us breathlessly. (Tractate Zavachim 116b).

The rabbis, being the religious rulers of the day, were among the
first to enjoy this nubile nymphette’s favors. Pedophilia? Yes, the
Talmud is full of it. We are told of this Jewish Lolita: "They [the
rabbis] allow her an honored place in Jewish tradition....Her past as
a harlot is not held against her, and is almost entirely forgotten
once she converts to Judaism." (See here).
http://sites.google.com/site/hashtaumd/contents-1/prost
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=11756

Nothing changes. Plus ça change. Pedophilia is okay, it seems, if you
happen to be a Jewish rabbi or Roman Polanski — but not if you’re a
Catholic priest.

Pedophilia is not the only sexual perversion to which the Talmud
appears to be tolerant. There is also voyeurism. An interesting
anecdote relates how Kahane, a yeshiva student, hides under his
rabbi’s bed and eavesdrops on him making love to his wife. He is
discovered there and severely reprimanded by his teacher who orders
him to leave the room at once. The student refuses. “No, I won’t!” he
says. “For this is Torah, and I must learn!”

The rabbi is forced to take this into consideration. Spying on people
having sex is arguably okay if your motive for doing so is a passion
for the Higher Knowledge. (See The Passionate Talmud, Introduction,
p. 1).
http://www.scribd.com/doc/22830082/The-Passionate-Torah

Another section of the Talmud deals with bestiality. Widows are
advised not to keep dogs. Why? “Because”, one is told, “there’s some
suspicion about what a woman who’s already tasted the pleasures of the
flesh might do with her pet.”

I am not exaggerating when I say that the Talmud’s obsession with sex
is unique among world religions. Amazingly, it has to be the only
religious text in the world to discuss and compare the penis size of
its most venerated sages. (See The Passionate Talmud, Introduction,
p. 1).

Ex-President George W Bush on his way to Talmud class
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/authors/bush-with-talmud.jpg

* * *

Fast forward to the 21st century and we find that the contemporary
rabbinate can hardly be cited as models of sexual restraint.

Turn from the Talmud to Ilana Hammerman’s In Foreign Parts:
Trafficking in Women in Israel
http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1P1-102458003.html
and you will read harrowing accounts of Israel's contemporary
sex-service industry. Innocent young girls, many of them underage, are
kidnapped in Russia and Eastern Europe and forced into a life of
prostitution in Tel Aviv. Locked up without food, subject to threats
and violence by their Jewish pimps, these wretched girls are sometimes
expected to sleep with up to sixty customers a day. Their most
assiduous clients, sporting black hats and bushy beards, are
“religious” Orthodox Jews taking a sabbatical from their wives.

Here is the kind of eye-popping revelation we come across in
Hammerman’s shocking book:

I had a very famous rabbi who would come and order a girl to have sex
with him in the doggie position, and would ask her to bark," a former
brothel owner testified at a [Knesset] parliamentary committee. One of
the working women, presented as a devout Christian, expresses an
aversion to her religious clients: "They had a big black hat and under
it [another] little black hat and they were real perverts. (See here).
http://jewishwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2004/12/to-knesset-committeei-had-very-famous.html

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/authors/brothel_big.jpg
According to a CNN report in 1998, Israel now has the highest per
capita consumption of prostitute services in the world. One million
visits are paid to prostitutes each month, making brothel hopping one
of the nation’s most popular pastimes. Thousands of women are abducted
annually — mostly from Russia, Ukraine, Moldavia, Uzbekistan and China
— and sold into sex slavery in Israel. "The situation," Jewish author
David Weinberg wrote in a 1998 article about prostitution in Israel,
entitled Not So Holy Land, "is enough to make you cry in despair — or
vomit from shame."

* * *

Jews certainly have sex on the brain.
http://www.jewishtribalreview.org/24media2.htm#Jews

“I’m such a sex machine,” Radio talk show host Howard Stern boasts. “I
could take a piece of wood and turn it into something erotic.”

Woody Allen, loyal supporter of pedophile Roman Polanski, was accused
by his estranged wife Mia Farrow of sexually abusing their 7-year-old
daughter Dylan. Woody is best known today for his brilliant witticism:
“Don’t knock masturbation. It’s sex with someone I love.”
http://www.popeater.com/2010/05/17/roman-polanski-woody-allen-cannes/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mia_Farrow#Personal_life_and_relationships

Hope Weissman, a Jewish professor at Wesleyan university in
Connecticut, was the first to give a course on pornography in which
her students were expected to “study” the most obscene pornographic
magazines and witness a striptease performance by (Jewish) porn star
Annie Sprinkle which may have included her famous routine of letting
people peer up her vagina with a flashlight.
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/authors/SprinkleCervixExam.jpg

In 2001, Jewish professor Peter Singer put in a good word for
bestiality at Princeton university, suggesting in an essay called
Heavy Petting
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/authors/SprinkleCervixExam.jpg
that one might like to get it on with a dog. Again in 2001, a Jewish
community in England made big news when three strippers were invited
to perform sexually explicit acts in a synagogue, possibly with the
resident rabbi in full attendance.
http://www.jewishtribalreview.org/24media2.htm#Jews

In 1998, Israeli commentator Jonathan Rosenblum, noting that a CNN
documentary had revealed that Israel now had the highest rate of
prostitution in the world, had this to say: "Once again anti-Semites
portray us as sexual libertines and perverts to undermine our moral
authority. Today we cheerfully admit the charges.” (See here).
http://www.jewishtribalreview.org/24media2.htm#Jews

Of one thing we can be reasonably certain: any society that attracts
large numbers of Jews can expect within a few years to enter a spiral
of decadence. Moral anarchy sets in. Sexual promiscuity throws open
its Pandora’s box of evils. We saw it in Weimar Germany. We see it
gathering pace in America today. We see it above all in Israel, a
society of fanatical settlers and rabid right-wing rabbis: a country
surely doomed to implode from within, sooner or later, under the
pressure of its own moral and military excesses.

I cannot help feeling that a great storm is brewing and that only a
military coup or revolution can now save America. Save it from what?
>From the spiritual cancer that is consuming it from within, and from
the foreign wars into which it is being lured — Afghanistan, Iraq, and
soon perhaps Iran — on behalf of another nation and its indefatigable
agents in America.

Unless a miracle soon occurs and some charismatic leader comes to our
rescue, an unimaginably bleak future surely awaits us: a future in
which the only consolations left to us will be mindless entertainment,
drugs, alcohol, sexual intoxication — and suicide.

Sincere best wishes, Victoria, and good luck to you in the days of
terror and tribulation that lie ahead.

Armageddon:
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/authors/nuke_dees2.jpg
http://www.thestruggle.org/tactical_nuke.htm
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2006/1/26/1938/42811

Lasha Darkmoon

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/authors/Darkmoon-Jews%26Sex.html#LD

Agar Glupyi
2010-08-30 21:45:56 EST

Agar Glupy?!?!?! What the F is that?

Give ya 6 tries to figure it out <dumbass>

<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Alexa ' V ' ...

W@ho is dat?!?

Gee you're one paranoid fruitloop.

On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 21:45:56 -0400, agar glupyi <qaine@deleted.com>
wrote:

>Agar Glupy?!?!?! What the F is that?
>
>Give ya 6 tries to figure it out <dumbass>
>

>On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 13:14:23 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

>>Alexa ' V ' ...
>>

>W@ho is dat?!?
>
>Gee you're one paranoid fruitloop.

1.
This is a paranoid fruitloop ...

http://greendogwine.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/11.24fromupload006.jpg

2.
I am the creator of The Lou Gentile Fansite YouTube Video Channel ...

http://www.youtube.com/LouGentileRadioFans

Agar Glupyi / Fred Hall / Alexa / 'V' ...
do you see...

Paranoid Fruitloop ... The Lou Gentile Fansite YouTube Video Channel.

The Lou Gentile Fansite YouTube Video Channel ... Paranoid Fruitloop.

... see, not the same.

Relax, you can thank me in the year 2057 !!!

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

Agar Glupyi
2010-08-30 22:29:20 EST
On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 14:17:32 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 21:45:56 -0400, agar glupyi <qaine@deleted.com>
>wrote:
>

>>Agar Glupy?!?!?! What the F is that?
>>
>>Give ya 6 tries to figure it out <dumbass>

Gee, no answer.

Do you not have any culture what so ever?

You know nothing outside of your narrow little world of human
persecution.

How do you expect to advance to the stars with a narrow minded
attitude like that?

<drivel snipped>

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-31 05:51:56 EST
On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 22:29:20 -0400, agar glupyi <qaine@deleted.com>
wrote:

+
Fred Hall <fshall@gmail.com>

><drivel snipped>

The very moment that you pass away ... all lights in UseNet
will go out, all you myriads of socks will vanish...
Glory be ...

http://www.endoftheinternet.com/

C.

P.S.: I will press the button behind you ...

http://www.turnofftheinternet.com/

Duck & Cover!

On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 11:51:56 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 22:29:20 -0400, agar glupyi <qaine@deleted.com>
>wrote:
>
>+
>Fred Hall <fshall@gmail.com>
>
>><drivel snipped>
>

>Duck & Cover!

I can cook Roast Duck too ...

http://seriouslygood.kdweeks.com/images/roast%20duck.gif

Add sauce and cover for 2 minutes before serving.

P.S.
Yes, please don't take all of the internet with you to planet Manda in
your scout ship Charles :->

LOL

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-31 06:31:23 EST
On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 22:17:28 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>>Duck & Cover!
>
>I can cook Roast Duck too ...
>
>http://seriouslygood.kdweeks.com/images/roast%20duck.gif
>
>Add sauce and cover for 2 minutes before serving.

Are these sprouts?
I hate Brussels sprouts :-)

>P.S.
>Yes, please don't take all of the internet with you to planet Manda in
>your scout ship Charles :->

No, we will make just a copy, it might store up well in a mini cube :_>
C.

On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 12:31:23 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 22:17:28 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>>Duck & Cover!
>>
>>I can cook Roast Duck too ...
>>
>>http://seriouslygood.kdweeks.com/images/roast%20duck.gif
>>
>>Add sauce and cover for 2 minutes before serving.
>>
>Are these sprouts?
>I hate Brussels sprouts :-)

OK, I will make broad beans, corn not on the cob, turnips, kumara,
pumpkin, carrots, peas, and a bed of onions.

It's funny all these fruit and vegetables we have on this planet.
Someone put them there ! :->

>>P.S.
>>Yes, please don't take all of the internet with you to planet Manda in
>>your scout ship Charles :->
>>
>No, we will make just a copy, it might store up well in a mini cube :_>
>C.

Yey !!!

8:09am right now, I made another video last night.
Will put it in a new thread.

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-31 17:12:24 EST
On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 08:10:53 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>>I hate Brussels sprouts :-)
>
>OK, I will make broad beans, corn not on the cob, turnips, kumara,
>pumpkin, carrots, peas, and a bed of onions.

I like all these!

>It's funny all these fruit and vegetables we have on this planet.
>Someone put them there ! :->

The aleuns! :-)
C.