Research Discussion: New Foodstamps For The Pooooor ...

New Foodstamps For The Pooooor ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_190dstkczg3

Jake
2010-08-30 22:22:10 EST
On Aug 30, 7:48 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_190dstkczg3

Yeah Crakkker. And I'm sure you went and got your fair share, huh?
Jake.

Bert
2010-08-31 09:13:44 EST
On Aug 30, 10:22 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 30, 7:48 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_190dstkczg3
>
> Yeah Crakkker.  And I'm sure you went and got your fair share, huh?
> Jake.

I am not poor,but got food stamps without asking for them. The child
and family agency sent two woman to my house,they spent over two hours
on my finances. It was a GOP Mafia scam to search. It shows how
fascist Florida is. Osceola sheriff Bob Hansell sent 3 deputies and
searched my home with no warrant. Shows how much like Osceola county
is to Nazi Germany 1937. TreBert

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On Aug 30, 10:22 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 30, 7:48 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_190dstkczg3
>
> Yeah Crakkker. And I'm sure you went and got your fair share, huh?
> Jake.

I am not poor,but got food stamps without asking for them. The child
and family agency sent two woman to my house,they spent over two hours
on my finances. It was a GOP Mafia scam to search. It shows how
fascist Florida is. Osceola sheriff Bob Hansell sent 3 deputies and
searched my home with no warrant. Shows how much like Osceola county
is to Nazi Germany 1937. TreBert

************************************
Look at the bright side, Beeeert ... they didn't haul you off into
the swamps for gator bait ... but then you' were probably deemed
too ornery ...

> "bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
> On Aug 30, 10:22 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Aug 30, 7:48 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>>
>> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_190dstkczg3
>>
>> Yeah Crakkker. And I'm sure you went and got your fair share, huh?
>> Jake.
>
> I am not poor,but got food stamps without asking for them. The child
> and family agency sent two woman to my house,they spent over two hours
> on my finances. It was a GOP Mafia scam to search. It shows how
> fascist Florida is. Osceola sheriff Bob Hansell sent 3 deputies and
> searched my home with no warrant. Shows how much like Osceola county
> is to Nazi Germany 1937. TreBert
>
> ************************************
> Look at the bright side, Beeeert ... they didn't haul you off into
> the swamps for gator bait ... but then you' were probably deemed
> too ornery ...

Sheriff comes to Hagar's all the time. Every time he hears an explosion, he
assumed it's a meth cooker at/near Hags trailer. So he round up the usual
suspects.

Bert
2010-08-31 16:15:25 EST
On Aug 31, 9:30 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> On Aug 30, 10:22 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Aug 30, 7:48 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_190dstkczg3
>
> > Yeah Crakkker. And I'm sure you went and got your fair share, huh?
> > Jake.
>
> I am not poor,but got food stamps without asking for them. The child
> and family agency sent two woman to my house,they spent over two hours
> on my finances. It was a GOP Mafia scam to search.  It shows how
> fascist Florida is. Osceola sheriff Bob Hansell sent 3 deputies and
> searched my home with no warrant. Shows how much like Osceola county
> is to Nazi Germany 1937. TreBert
>
>         ************************************
> Look at the bright side, Beeeert ... they didn't haul you off into
> the swamps for gator bait ... but then you' were probably deemed
> too ornery ...

Reality is Hagar hundreds of people know all about Osceola Sheriff
Bob Hansel's death threats That is keeping me alive for now. They know
Osceola sheriff Bob Hansell arranged the escape of Rigby. They know
against the law he made deputies out of his relatives that needed a
job. All this is documented. I am on top of his death list,but my
being shot in back of the head,might give him a head ache.. TreBert

Bert
2010-08-31 16:23:24 EST
On Aug 31, 2:22 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> >> Yeah Crakkker. And I'm sure you went and got your fair share, huh?
> >> Jake.
>
> > I am not poor,but got food stamps without asking for them. The child
> > and family agency sent two woman to my house,they spent over two hours
> > on my finances. It was a GOP Mafia scam to search.  It shows how
> > fascist Florida is. Osceola sheriff Bob Hansell sent 3 deputies and
> > searched my home with no warrant. Shows how much like Osceola county
> > is to Nazi Germany 1937. TreBert
>
> >        ************************************
> > Look at the bright side, Beeeert ... they didn't haul you off into
> > the swamps for gator bait ... but then you' were probably deemed
> > too ornery ...
>
> Sheriff comes to Hagar's all the time.  Every time he hears an explosion, he
> assumed it's a meth cooker at/near Hags trailer.  So he round up the usual
> suspects.- Hide quoted text -

Osceola sheriff Bob Hansell feeds those that make drugs,or grow pot to
the gators. Only GOP Mafia can sell drugs in Florida. Godfather makes
sure he has no competion. TreBert

H.

On Aug 30, 7:48 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_190dstkczg3

Yeah Crakkker. And I'm sure you went and got your fair
share, huh?
Jake.
.
=======================================
Howdy Joke.
Do you ever think about what you post here or does your
dog do all of your posting for you?
I'll bet that is it. After all puppets aren't very
smart. Does the dog pull your strings also and does he
make you bark? I was just curious.
H.

H.
2010-08-31 16:53:14 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:XLbfo.86892$lS1.86483@newsfe12.iad...

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>
>> "bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
>> On Aug 30, 10:22 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Yeah Crakkker. And I'm sure you went and got your
>>> fair share, huh?
>>> Jake.
>>
>> I am not poor,but got food stamps without asking for
>> them. The child
>> and family agency sent two woman to my house,they
>> spent over two hours
>> on my finances. It was a GOP Mafia scam to search.
>> It shows how
>> fascist Florida is. Osceola sheriff Bob Hansell sent
>> 3 deputies and
>> searched my home with no warrant. Shows how much
>> like Osceola county
>> is to Nazi Germany 1937. TreBert
>>
>> ************************************
>> Look at the bright side, Beeeert ... they didn't
>> haul you off into
>> the swamps for gator bait ... but then you' were
>> probably deemed
>> too ornery ...
>>
> Sheriff comes to Hagar's all the time. Every time he
> hears an explosion, he assumed it's a meth cooker
> at/near Hags trailer. So he round up the usual
> suspects.

Not meth cookers you dummy. We are practicing grenade
throwing so come November we can bag us some Liberals
like you.
H.

Bert
2010-09-01 13:32:42 EST
On Aug 31, 9:30 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> On Aug 30, 10:22 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Aug 30, 7:48 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_190dstkczg3
>
> > Yeah Crakkker. And I'm sure you went and got your fair share, huh?
> > Jake.
>
> I am not poor,but got food stamps without asking for them. The child
> and family agency sent two woman to my house,they spent over two hours
> on my finances. It was a GOP Mafia scam to search.  It shows how
> fascist Florida is. Osceola sheriff Bob Hansell sent 3 deputies and
> searched my home with no warrant. Shows how much like Osceola county
> is to Nazi Germany 1937. TreBert

> Look at the bright side, Beeeert ... they didn't haul you off into
> the swamps for gator bait ... but then you' were probably deemed
> too ornery ...

Reason why Osceola county has no street people is Sheriff Bob Hansell
has his deputies drop these poor street people into the Florida swamp.
He is KKK and GOPer all the way down. He is beyond corrupt He is 100%
EVIL A GOPer killer of children and old. He is out to launch with
Mafia killer Rigby. They are birds of a feather. Both get their money
from Severn Trent TreBert