Research Discussion: Katrina ... Etc ...

Katrina ... Etc ...

Heard the head Baboon gave a speech today in the "colored" slums of
New Orleans ... I wonder how often the name Ray Nagin, who was
supposed to be the First Responder to the disaster, and him failing,
and, in typically inept afro-American fashion went crying to the
Democrat's resident fund raising champ, Governor Kate Blanco,
aka "The Clueless Wonder" for help and advice ... talk about the
blind leading the blind ....
And. to everyone's surprise, nothing, I mean absolutely NOTHING
got done. The moral of the story, don't leave anything in the hands
of an inept Nigger or a clueless Democratic Twat.. I bet their names
were only mentioned in the highest of praise, since their actions
followed the highest of precepts as outlined by Liberalism ... when
in doubt, blame the Republican guy. I just wonder how often
reference to it all being GWB's fault was made by that most inept
of Negroids, O'Bummer ... he, after all, called God and ordered
the hurricane just to see a bunch of darkies with their mouths
agape and frozen like deer in the headlights.
.
PS That's the same fuck who took one whole month to make it to a
Gulf photo-op after the BP oil spill ... for three hours.
You Liberals should be real proud of the horrendous 'tard you elected ...

On Aug 29, 6:06 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Heard the head Baboon gave a speech today in the "colored" slums of
> New Orleans ... I wonder how often the name Ray Nagin, who was
> supposed to be the First Responder to the disaster, and him failing,
> and, in typically inept afro-American fashion went crying to the
> Democrat's resident fund raising champ, Governor Kate Blanco,
> aka "The Clueless Wonder" for help and advice ... talk about the
> blind leading the blind ....
> And. to everyone's surprise, nothing, I mean absolutely NOTHING
> got done.  The moral of the story, don't leave anything in the hands
> of an inept Nigger or a clueless Democratic Twat..  I bet their names
> were only mentioned in the highest of praise, since their actions
> followed the highest of precepts as outlined by Liberalism  ... when
> in doubt, blame the Republican guy. I just wonder how often
> reference to it all being GWB's fault  was made by that most inept
> of Negroids, O'Bummer ... he, after all, called God and ordered
> the hurricane just to see a bunch of darkies with their mouths
> agape and frozen like deer in the headlights.
> .
> PS  That's the same fuck who took one whole month to make it to a
> Gulf photo-op after the BP oil spill ... for three hours.
> You Liberals should be real proud of the horrendous 'tard you elected ...

That's alright, just let it all out. So much hate with no remorse of
your own, needs to breath ever so deeply. Born-again rednecks and
GOPs like yourself feel so all alone, just like you predicted so very
long ago.

~ BG

Agar Glupyi
2010-08-30 00:05:52 EST
On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 20:47:47 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

> Born-again rednecks

Gee Bratty, make up your mind -- you're going from calling 'hagar' a
jew to a born-again.

GASP!

You're pimping for the Jewess again!

Figures, hua, bratty.

Guess who google is owned by, eh?

A Jewess!

Anita Darling
2010-08-30 00:33:01 EST
Has man taken the first and final step to controlling the weather?

When testing,,,you enter the first hurricane, it works. Then you see if
it can be repeated a second time. That could be luck! But when you do
it a third time that's confirmation.

Are we seeking to control our weather?
Well there is a law that states weather can't be used as a weapon in
war.

katrina??? suspicious.....

http://community.webtv.net/AnitaCotillier/AnitaDarling
Be ye as wise as the serpent and as gentle as the dove.

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-30 04:37:00 EST
On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 00:33:01 -0400, AnitaCotillier@webtv.net (Anita
Darling) wrote:

>Are we seeking to control our weather?

For all of our existence ... yes.

>Well there is a law that states weather can't be used as a weapon in
>war.

Not to my knowledge. Whose is it, GOD's?
C.

On Aug 29, 9:05 pm, agar glupyi <qa...@deleted.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 20:47:47 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>
> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Born-again rednecks
>
> Gee Bratty, make up your mind -- you're going from calling 'hagar' a
> jew to a born-again.
>
> GASP!
>
> You're pimping for the Jewess again!
>
> Figures, hua, bratty.
>
> Guess who google is owned by, eh?
>
> A Jewess!
>
> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: n...@netfront.net ---

Rednecks like our beloved Hagar is exactly what made Hitler such a
threat.

The only faith-based group or cabal that directly benefited from using
Hitler as their puppet warlord was Old Testament thumping Zionism.

~ BG

Agar Glupyi
2010-08-30 12:41:25 EST
On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 09:03:53 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Aug 29, 9:05 pm, agar glupyi <qa...@deleted.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 20:47:47 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>>
>> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Born-again rednecks
>>
>> Gee Bratty, make up your mind -- you're going from calling 'hagar' a
>> jew to a born-again.
>>
>> GASP!
>>
>> You're pimping for the Jewess again!
>>
>> Figures, hua, bratty.
>>
>> Guess who google is owned by, eh?
>>
>> A Jewess!
>>
>> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: n...@netfront.net ---
>
>Rednecks like our beloved Hagar is exactly what made Hitler such a
>threat.

German rednecks don't exist.

>The only faith-based group or cabal that directly benefited from using
>Hitler as their puppet warlord was Old Testament thumping Zionism.

Jewesses screw their own. Their faith permits it.

Bert
2010-08-30 15:39:40 EST
On Aug 29, 9:06 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Heard the head Baboon gave a speech today in the "colored" slums of
> New Orleans ... I wonder how often the name Ray Nagin, who was
> supposed to be the First Responder to the disaster, and him failing,
> and, in typically inept afro-American fashion went crying to the
> Democrat's resident fund raising champ, Governor Kate Blanco,
> aka "The Clueless Wonder" for help and advice ... talk about the
> blind leading the blind ....
> And. to everyone's surprise, nothing, I mean absolutely NOTHING
> got done.  The moral of the story, don't leave anything in the hands
> of an inept Nigger or a clueless Democratic Twat..  I bet their names
> were only mentioned in the highest of praise, since their actions
> followed the highest of precepts as outlined by Liberalism  ... when
> in doubt, blame the Republican guy. I just wonder how often
> reference to it all being GWB's fault  was made by that most inept
> of Negroids, O'Bummer ... he, after all, called God and ordered
> the hurricane just to see a bunch of darkies with their mouths
> agape and frozen like deer in the headlights.
> .
> PS  That's the same fuck who took one whole month to make it to a
> Gulf photo-op after the BP oil spill ... for three hours.
> You Liberals should be real proud of the horrendous 'tard you elected ...

Hagar You should buy a white sheet and join the KKK Now that we have
Obama as president the KKK here in Florida is getting a new life.
Osceola sheriff Bob Hansell is a KKK top gun and will sign you up.
TreBert

On Aug 30, 9:41 am, agar glupyi <qa...@deleted.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 09:03:53 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>

> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Aug 29, 9:05 pm, agar glupyi <qa...@deleted.com> wrote:

> >> Gee Bratty, make up your mind -- you're going from calling 'hagar' a
> >> jew to a born-again.
>
> >> GASP!
>
> >> You're pimping for the Jewess again!
>
> >> Figures, hua, bratty.
>
> >> Guess who google is owned by, eh?
>
> >> A Jewess!
>
> >> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: n...@netfront.net ---
>
> >Rednecks like our beloved Hagar is exactly what made Hitler such a
> >threat.
>
> German rednecks don't exist.
>
> >The only faith-based group or cabal that directly benefited from using
> >Hitler as their puppet warlord was Old Testament thumping Zionism.
>
> Jewesses screw their own.  Their faith permits it.

ZNRs hiding from certain conviction for crimes against humanity and
their execution took on many cloaks, such as rednecks and being Jewish
seemed to work the best.

Not all of them got directly protected by the cloak of ARPA/DARPA, or
deeply hidden within our cloak and dagger Pentagon, their DoD plus
more than a dozen other unaccountable agencies as having multiple
rogue black ops that could keep most anyone hidden plus well funded.
Some of these pathetic ZNRs simply had to fend for themselves.

~ BG

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On Aug 29, 9:06 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Heard the head Baboon gave a speech today in the "colored" slums of
> New Orleans ... I wonder how often the name Ray Nagin, who was
> supposed to be the First Responder to the disaster, and him failing,
> and, in typically inept afro-American fashion went crying to the
> Democrat's resident fund raising champ, Governor Kate Blanco,
> aka "The Clueless Wonder" for help and advice ... talk about the
> blind leading the blind ....
> And. to everyone's surprise, nothing, I mean absolutely NOTHING
> got done. The moral of the story, don't leave anything in the hands
> of an inept Nigger or a clueless Democratic Twat.. I bet their names
> were only mentioned in the highest of praise, since their actions
> followed the highest of precepts as outlined by Liberalism ... when
> in doubt, blame the Republican guy. I just wonder how often
> reference to it all being GWB's fault was made by that most inept
> of Negroids, O'Bummer ... he, after all, called God and ordered
> the hurricane just to see a bunch of darkies with their mouths
> agape and frozen like deer in the headlights.
> .
> PS That's the same fuck who took one whole month to make it to a
> Gulf photo-op after the BP oil spill ... for three hours.
> You Liberals should be real proud of the horrendous 'tard you elected ...

Hagar You should buy a white sheet and join the KKK Now that we have
Obama as president the KKK here in Florida is getting a new life.
Osceola sheriff Bob Hansell is a KKK top gun and will sign you up.
TreBert

Love to ... what's his phone number ??