Research Discussion: Hitting The Lottery

Hitting The Lottery

A husband says to his wife, "What would you do if I won the Lottery?"

She says, "I'd take half of your winnings, and then leave you."

"Excellent", he replies. "I won 10 bucks, here's $5, now get the fuck out!"

On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 16:38:44 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

> A husband says to his wife, "What would you do if I won the Lottery?"
>
>She says, "I'd take half of your winnings, and then leave you."
>
>"Excellent", he replies. "I won 10 bucks, here's $5, now get the fuck out!"

Doctor Artie answers his phone and hears the familiar voice of a
colleague on the other end of the line. " We need a fourth for poker,"
said the friend. "I'll be right over," whispered the doctor. As he was
putting on his coat, his wife asked, "Is it serious?" "Oh yes, quite
serious," said the doctor gravely. "In fact, there are three doctors
there already!

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

> On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 16:38:44 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
>> A husband says to his wife, "What would you do if I won the Lottery?"
>>
>>She says, "I'd take half of your winnings, and then leave you."
>>
>>"Excellent", he replies. "I won 10 bucks, here's $5, now get the fuck
>>out!"
>>

> Doctor Artie answers his phone and hears the familiar voice of a
> colleague on the other end of the line. " We need a fourth for poker,"
> said the friend. "I'll be right over," whispered the doctor. As he was
> putting on his coat, his wife asked, "Is it serious?" "Oh yes, quite
> serious," said the doctor gravely. "In fact, there are three doctors
> there already!

That joke is so old, it retired 10 years ago ...

On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 07:53:18 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>> On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 16:38:44 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>>
>>> A husband says to his wife, "What would you do if I won the Lottery?"
>>>
>>>She says, "I'd take half of your winnings, and then leave you."
>>>
>>>"Excellent", he replies. "I won 10 bucks, here's $5, now get the fuck
>>>out!"
>>>

>> Doctor Artie answers his phone and hears the familiar voice of a
>> colleague on the other end of the line. " We need a fourth for poker,"
>> said the friend. "I'll be right over," whispered the doctor. As he was
>> putting on his coat, his wife asked, "Is it serious?" "Oh yes, quite
>> serious," said the doctor gravely. "In fact, there are three doctors
>> there already!
>

>That joke is so old, it retired 10 years ago ...

Wrong Hagar, Jake is still around.

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

> On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 07:53:18 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

>>> Doctor Artie answers his phone and hears the familiar voice of a
>>> colleague on the other end of the line. " We need a fourth for poker,"
>>> said the friend. "I'll be right over," whispered the doctor. As he was
>>> putting on his coat, his wife asked, "Is it serious?" "Oh yes, quite
>>> serious," said the doctor gravely. "In fact, there are three doctors
>>> there already!
>>

>>That joke is so old, it retired 10 years ago ...
>>

> Wrong Hagar, Jake is still around.

Heavens to Murgatroyd ... you are correct, indeedy, my noble Aussie ...
Please accept my sincerest apology, my befuddled man.

On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 17:02:35 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>> On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 07:53:18 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>>

>>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

>>>That joke is so old, it retired 10 years ago ...
>>>

>> Wrong Hagar, Jake is still around.
>
>Heavens to Murgatroyd ... you are correct, indeedy, my noble Aussie ...
>Please accept my sincerest apology, my befuddled man.

I'm actually a Hollywood STAR ...

http://Jims-Space-Agency.totalh.com/Jims-Space-Agency.html

___

.