Research Discussion: Illegal Immigration

Illegal Immigration

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_126txb99thh

On Aug 29, 9:58 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_126txb99thh

So your grandparents or at least great grandparents as likely being
illegal immigrants means that you don't belong here. Is that what
you're saying?

~ BG

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-29 13:14:38 EST
On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 10:06:17 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradguth@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Aug 29, 9:58 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_126txb99thh
>
>So your grandparents or at least great grandparents as likely being
>illegal immigrants means that you don't belong here. Is that what
>you're saying?
>
> ~ BG

He's half a Kraut, that's what made him such a PseudoAmerican neocon.
Hence his limited knowledge of the English language. :-))
C.

On Aug 29, 10:14 am, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 10:06:17 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >On Aug 29, 9:58 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> >>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_126txb99thh
>
> >So your grandparents or at least great grandparents as likely being
> >illegal immigrants means that you don't belong here.  Is that what
> >you're saying?
>
> > ~ BG
>
> He's half a Kraut, that's what made him such a PseudoAmerican neocon.
> Hence his limited knowledge of the English language. :-))
> C.

After WW2 ZNRs had to relocate and remake themselves, some were total
failures at being cloaked as a pretend-Atheist, whereas many others
converted to being Jewish and called it good. Becoming a redneck and
trailer-trash worthy was a dysfunctional option that fit our Hagar
rather nicely.

~ BG

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-29 14:35:46 EST
On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 10:42:38 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradguth@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Becoming a redneck and
>trailer-trash worthy was a dysfunctional option that fit our Hagar
>rather nicely.

Becoming a rat and bite the hand of the gubermint that feeds him
might have been his only choice, how else would he be able to hump
his many goats?
C.

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 10:06:17 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradguth@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On Aug 29, 9:58 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_126txb99thh
>>
>>So your grandparents or at least great grandparents as likely being
>>illegal immigrants means that you don't belong here. Is that what
>>you're saying?
>>
>> ~ BG
>
> He's half a Kraut, that's what made him such a PseudoAmerican neocon.
> Hence his limited knowledge of the English language. :-))
> C.

When I consider the source of this idiotic "Kauderwelsch", I
really have no further comments. Chuckiepuck, your stupidity
speaks in unintelligible volumes.

> On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 10:42:38 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradguth@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Becoming a redneck and
>>trailer-trash worthy was a dysfunctional option that fit our Hagar
>>rather nicely.
>
> Becoming a rat and bite the hand of the gubermint that feeds him
> might have been his only choice, how else would he be able to hump
> his many goats?
> C.

I see the USENET's #1 and #2 NumbNutzes are once again embroiled
in a battle of make-believe wits ... newsflash ... you both lose.