Research Discussion: Water On Mars ... Who'd A Thunk ...

Water On Mars ... Who'd A Thunk ...

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)

And the nay-sayers opined that there is NO water on Mars ...
... and you know who you are, doofuses (or is it doofi ??) ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20100827/sc_space/youngmarscratercontainswatericephotoshows

On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 14:02:52 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>And the nay-sayers opined that there is NO water on Mars ...

It has been known that there was water on Mars for hundreds of years!

>... and you know who you are, doofuses (or is it doofi ??) ...

IMHO, 'doofuses' is more apropos. It's an onomatopoeia.

>http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20100827/sc_space/youngmarscratercontainswatericephotoshows

Gee, all those resources wasted just to prove something which was
known hundreds years ago, reproven thousands of times since then, and
recently reproven again. At this pace, the naysayers are only a few
hundred of years behind.

IIRC, it was Copernicus who postulated that there was water on Mars.

http://www-history.mcs.st-and.ac.uk/Mathematicians/Copernicus.html

Mark Earnest
2010-08-27 19:55:58 EST
On Aug 27, 4:02 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> And the nay-sayers opined that there is NO water on Mars ...
> ... and you know who you are, doofuses (or is it doofi ??) ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20100827/sc_space/youngmarscratercontai...

And water + dirt + minerals with a lot of iron + CO2 = what?

Martian Plants

duh, scientists

On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:55:58 -0700 (PDT), Mark Earnest
<*t@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Aug 27, 4:02 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>> And the nay-sayers opined that there is NO water on Mars ...
>> ... and you know who you are, doofuses (or is it doofi ??) ...
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20100827/sc_space/youngmarscratercontai...
>
>And water + dirt + minerals with a lot of iron + CO2 = what?
>
>Martian Plants
>
>duh, scientists

Copernicus saw the green vegetation on Mars almost than 600 years ago.

http://www.astro.virginia.edu/class/oconnell/astr121/Mars-Chronology-Catling.html

David Staup
2010-08-27 20:30:42 EST

"V" <ya@da.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:55:58 -0700 (PDT), Mark Earnest
> <gmearnest@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>On Aug 27, 4:02 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>>> And the nay-sayers opined that there is NO water on Mars ...
>>> ... and you know who you are, doofuses (or is it doofi ??) ...
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20100827/sc_space/youngmarscratercontai...
>>
>>And water + dirt + minerals with a lot of iron + CO2 = what?
>>
>>Martian Plants
>>
>>duh, scientists
>
> Copernicus saw the green vegetation on Mars almost than 600 years ago.
>
> http://www.astro.virginia.edu/class/oconnell/astr121/Mars-Chronology-Catling.html

wow saw green veggies on mars with his naked eyes???? the telescope wasn't
invented until 50 or so years after his death....foolish boy!

"David Staup" <dstaup@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> "V" <ya@da.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:55:58 -0700 (PDT), Mark Earnest
>> <gmearnest@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>And water + dirt + minerals with a lot of iron + CO2 = what?
>>>
>>>Martian Plants
>>>
>>>duh, scientists
>>
>> Copernicus saw the green vegetation on Mars almost than 600 years ago.
>>
>> http://www.astro.virginia.edu/class/oconnell/astr121/Mars-Chronology-Catling.html
>

> wow saw green veggies on mars with his naked eyes???? the telescope wasn't
> invented until 50 or so years after his death....foolish boy!

Foolish boy ??? "V" is of the 'Bearded Clam' genre ... an obese one, but
nonetheless, a 'Bearded Clam'.

On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 17:37:33 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>"David Staup" <dstaup@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "V" <ya@da.com> wrote in message

>>> Copernicus saw the green vegetation on Mars almost than 600 years ago.
>>>
>>> http://www.astro.virginia.edu/class/oconnell/astr121/Mars-Chronology-Catling.html
>>

>> wow saw green veggies on mars with his naked eyes???? the telescope wasn't
>> invented until 50 or so years after his death....foolish boy!
>
>Foolish boy ??? "V" is of the 'Bearded Clam' genre ... an obese one, but
>nonetheless, a 'Bearded Clam'.

At this point the only purpose to your trolls is a personal vendetta.

Which is stupid in and of itself.

<plonk thread>

On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 19:30:42 -0500, "David Staup"
<*p@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>"V" <ya@da.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:55:58 -0700 (PDT), Mark Earnest
>> <gmearnest@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>And water + dirt + minerals with a lot of iron + CO2 = what?
>>>
>>>Martian Plants
>>>
>>>duh, scientists
>>
>> Copernicus saw the green vegetation on Mars almost than 600 years ago.
>>
>> http://www.astro.virginia.edu/class/oconnell/astr121/Mars-Chronology-Catling.html
>

>wow saw green veggies on mars with his naked eyes???? the telescope wasn't
>invented until 50 or so years after his death....foolish boy!

Are you assuming *I* give a shit what you think?

If so, then you're too stupid to live.

On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 17:37:33 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>"David Staup" <dstaup@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "V" <ya@da.com> wrote in message

>>> Copernicus saw the green vegetation on Mars almost than 600 years ago.
>>>
>>> http://www.astro.virginia.edu/class/oconnell/astr121/Mars-Chronology-Catling.html
>>

>> wow saw green veggies on mars with his naked eyes????

Yeah, as in envision. Poor choice of words on my part if I really
wanted to be precisely clear about what I meant -- but I didn't. :)

>> the telescope wasn't
>> invented until 50 or so years after his death....

Yeah I know. The link I posted makes that clear. And I double checked
that factoid before I posted this.

>foolish boy!

Not nearly as dumb as your trolling mate below.

>Foolish boy ??? "V" is of the 'Bearded Clam' genre ... an obese one, but
>nonetheless, a 'Bearded Clam'.

Logical fallacy noted, oh petty, stupid and jealous one!

Now explain why you care about information that is 600 years old,
other than the fact that you CIA.DARPA boys are too stupid to
understand gravity and it annoys the shit out of you that other
countries understand it, but you don't.

Waiting.

"V" <ya@da.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 17:37:33 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

>>"David Staup" <dstaup@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "V" <ya@da.com> wrote in message

>>> wow saw green veggies on mars with his naked eyes???? the telescope
>>> wasn't
>>> invented until 50 or so years after his death....foolish boy!
>>
>>Foolish boy ??? "V" is of the 'Bearded Clam' genre ... an obese one, but
>>nonetheless, a 'Bearded Clam'.
>

> At this point the only purpose to your trolls is a personal vendetta.
>
> Which is stupid in and of itself.
>
> <plonk thread>

You don't have the balls to plonk me ... you get it, bearded clam ...
NO BALLS ... bwahahahahahhhhh

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)