Research Discussion: Stalking And Hate From Mental Liar Carlos Gonzalez Of Falkirk, Scotland ... UPDATE !!!

Stalking And Hate From Mental Liar Carlos Gonzalez Of Falkirk, Scotland ... UPDATE !!!

Stalking and Hate from Mental Liar Carlos Gonzalez of Falkirk,
Scotland ... UPDATE !!!

Carlos Gonzalez is known in YouTube as Grey167 and TokerMidnight and
xxshocksterxx and Carlito1677 and Grey1671 ...

http://carlosgonzalez.100webspace.net

_____________________

NEW !!!

And here are the three reasons why Carlos Gonzalez hates us ...

1. Our Teams have more than 3 YouTube channels each.
( There is no law saying we must only have 1 )

2. Our Teams have pretty ladies for icons / avatars.
( There is no law saying we must only have men or cartoons )

3. Our Teams hope for donations.
We don't force people to pay us.
( There is no law saying we can't hope for donations )

______________________

Carlos Gonzales is an Immigrant from Chile. Now in Scotland.

NEW !!! Carlos Gonzalez takes Marijuana and Pills too, and this is
Confirmed !!!

Carlos Gonzalez Fact Book of Carlos Gonzalez actually Stalking,
Sending Hate Mail, Hates People that have more than one YouTube
Channel,
Hates people that have pretty female icons.
(FlyboySg1 'Webe' has over 20 YouTube channels)
Carlos Gonzalez an Ugly Unemployed Lonely Tattooed Drug Addict
Immigrant from Chile
Living in Scotland. Everyone in Scotland Sees Carlos Gonzalez as an
Undesirable,
so Carlos Gonzalez get's angry on the Internet with his Insanity and
Criminal Drugs.

_________________

So Webe is allowed to have many YouTube channels
but Carlos Gonzalez says Jim and his Teams
can not have more than one YouTube channel?
As you can see Carlos is Mentally Insane.

Real Photos of Carlos Gonzalez ...
Scotland Dykebar Secure Psychiatric Mental Hospital ...

_________________

Carlos Gonzalez is known in YouTube as Grey167 and TokerMidnight and
xxshocksterxx and Carlito1677 and Grey1671 ...

Quotes from YouTube Information...
"Hello amigo, my spanish is very bad and
my spelling is worse so i will
stick with english,lol last time i was in
Santiago was 8 years ago and
i wish to visit again, my name
is carlos gonzalez, my father left the
country many many years ago due to
General Pinochet , moved to Scotland.
" And Soon a Scotland Mental Hospital Because
of My Drugs and Crazy Deluded Insane Mind !!!
NEW !!! Carlos Gonzalez takes Marijuana and Pills too, and this is
Confirmed !!!
And Carlos made a stalking hate video about Jim here ...

http://carlosgonzalez.100webspace.net

________________________________

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

> Carlos Gonzales is an Immigrant from Chile. Now in Scotland.
>
> NEW !!! Carlos Gonzalez takes Marijuana and Pills too, and this is
> Confirmed !!!

No one likes a fucking rat.

On Aug 27, 9:13 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> " Jim's Space Agency "
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
> Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

Have some fun by replacing her shapely body with an image of
Kissinger, GW Bush or even Hitler, and those same folks of perpetual
hate will love you. Otherwise remove all shape by using Sister Wendy
(Wendy Beckett).

http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&biw=1037&bih=692&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=sister+wendy&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

http://www.google.com/images?num=20&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=6Zz&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&q=funny%20old%20lady&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1037&bih=692

~ BG

On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 12:17:06 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Carlos Gonzales is an Immigrant from Chile. Now in Scotland.
>>
>> NEW !!! Carlos Gonzalez takes Marijuana and Pills too, and this is
>> Confirmed !!!
>

>No one likes a fucking rat.

Since when is a "RAT" actually just people like me telling the truth
about Dr Pete Peterson's quote...
"Most but not all ETs are friendly"

Since when is a "RAT" actually just people like me telling the truth
about you ... Mr HVAC Oil Baron ... destroying planet Earth ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6zYzva3BHw

Is all there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since when is a "RAT" actually just people like me telling the truth
about ...
"Until recently, mankind lived a satisfying control of its decisions.
But it is losing more and more the control of its own fate because of
the growing use of advanced technologies, which lethal consequences on
the earthly and human ecosystems become irreversible. You are slowly
but surely losing your extraordinary capacity to make life desirable.
Your resilience will artificially decrease, independently of your own
will. Such technologies exist that affect your body as well as your
mind. Such plans are on their way. "

Mr HVAC Oil Baron ............

"Translate and spread this message widely. This action will affect
your future in an irreversible and historical way at the scale of
milleniums, otherwise, it will postpone a new opportunity to choose to
several years later, at least one generation, if it can survive. "

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 09:22:24 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Aug 27, 9:13 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Stalking and Hate from Mental Liar Carlos Gonzalez of Falkirk,
>> Scotland ... UPDATE !!!
>>
>> http://carlosgonzalez.100webspace.net
>>

>Have some fun by replacing her shapely body with an image of
>Kissinger, GW Bush or even Hitler, and those same folks of perpetual
>hate will love you. Otherwise remove all shape by using Sister Wendy
>(Wendy Beckett).

I've had about a dozen death threats and other threats in the past few
years.

If I push too much, a couple of the people you mention will actually
do things. ......... I've studied it all.

I'm just going to care about the planet Earth.
And care about the future of Humanity.

And maybe at some stage help the...
"Wisdom of Several Races".

http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

>>No one likes a fucking rat.
>>

> Since when is a "RAT" actually just people like me telling the truth
> about Dr Pete Peterson's quote...
> "Most but not all ETs are friendly"
>
> Since when is a "RAT" actually just people like me telling the truth
> about you ... Mr HVAC Oil Baron ... destroying planet Earth ...

Oh please.... The only thing I know about the oil business
is that I put 40 weight in my cars in summer...30 in winter.

Now make like a sheepherder and get the flock out of here.

John
2010-08-27 14:56:50 EST
On Aug 27, 9:13 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> NEW !!! Carlos Gonzalez takes Marijuana and Pills too, and this is
> Confirmed !!!

Your mentality is that of a five year old.

> Carlos Gonzalez an Ugly Unemployed Lonely Tattooed Drug Addict
> Immigrant from Chile

And you're not ugly? And you're not unemployed? And you're not lonely?
You'd be tattooed too if you weren't such a coward.

Drug addiction is a disability. If he is drug addicted, and you have
no proof of it, he should get treatment. Your condemnation and vile
rumor mongering doesn't help with his situation at all.

Immigrant? A good percentage of the world are immigrants. You were an
immigrant to Japan where you learned how to speak textbook Japanese, a
minimal amount, like an old woman.

> Living in Scotland. Everyone in Scotland Sees Carlos Gonzalez as an
> Undesirable,

Next, you'll be saying, "Every one in the European Union Sees Carlos,
blah, blah, blah." You're a spamming fool.

> so Carlos Gonzalez get's angry on the Internet with his Insanity and
> Criminal Drugs.

What do you hope to gain by your incessant droning of utter BS?

> As you can see Carlos is Mentally Insane.

No. No one can see that, as you've made it up, entirely.

Do a little introspection next time before you go calling people
"mentally insane", and don't forget to take your medicine.

This is Horry, "Wahh, wahh. I want attention. Wahh, wahh. What can I
invent next?"

Now, slither back to the rock you slithered out from under. Spammer!
Troll!

John Ayres

On Aug 27, 11:11 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 09:22:24 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>
> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Aug 27, 9:13 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> Stalking and Hate from Mental Liar Carlos Gonzalez of Falkirk,
> >> Scotland ... UPDATE !!!
>
> >>http://carlosgonzalez.100webspace.net
>
> >Have some fun by replacing her shapely body with an image of
> >Kissinger, GW Bush or even Hitler, and those same folks of perpetual
> >hate will love you.  Otherwise remove all shape by using Sister Wendy
> >(Wendy Beckett).
>
> I've had about a dozen death threats and other threats in the past few
> years.
>
> If I push too much, a couple of the people you mention will actually
> do things. ......... I've studied it all.
>
> I'm just going to care about the planet Earth.
> And care about the future of Humanity.
>
> And maybe at some stage help the...
> "Wisdom of Several Races".
>
> http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html
>
> ___
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> " Jim's Space Agency "
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
> Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.
>
> ___

With the gauntlet of local faith-based cabals, cartels and their GOP
doing all they can to keep forks like yourself from sharing too much
truth, you may need some body armor.

Whenever our mainstream feels they are being put at risk, or just
being given a bad time (even though well deserved), they tend to
invent things like those WMD, and accuse others of hiding them and
OBL, because they have the intent and means of using them WMD against
us.

If there were a friendly-fire crater where your home used to be, I'm
sure that your local authority will be informed of exactly what to
say.

~ BG

On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 14:36:40 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>No one likes a fucking rat.
>>>

>> Since when is a "RAT" actually just people like me telling the truth
>> about Dr Pete Peterson's quote...
>> "Most but not all ETs are friendly"
>>
>> Since when is a "RAT" actually just people like me telling the truth
>> about you ... Mr HVAC Oil Baron ... destroying planet Earth ...
>

>Oh please.... The only thing I know about the oil business
>is that I put 40 weight in my cars in summer...30 in winter.

The Gasoline stations all around here are BP and Shell.

When a Gas customer just goes in and needs some Gas...
all BP and Shell staff workers are told to do this...

"When the customer gets out his wallet to pay for Gas, all you staff
MUST ASK IF THAT CUSTOMER WANTS A MUFFIN...
AND THEN A COFFEE...
AND IF THE CUSTOMER SAYS "NO"...
THEN ASK IF THE CUSTOMER WOULD LIKE A SPECIAL PRICED CHOCOLATE BAR"

I'm not bloody joking !!!

Plus they lick their fingers to get a plastic bag to open !!!

Now you all know one of trillions
of reasons why I do UFO research,
to hope for some intelligent life OUT THERE !!!

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 11:56:50 -0700 (PDT), John
<*n@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>On Aug 27, 9:13 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>> NEW !!! Carlos Gonzalez takes Marijuana and Pills too, and this is
>> Confirmed !!!
>
>Your ...

He is flooding YouTube comments with HATE and STALKING and LIES.

http://CarlosGonzalez.100webspace.net

All we did was put the evidence on that website.

Oh, and John Ayres ... I've been reading your posts in newsgroups for
many weeks, you noticed I stopped replying to you John Ayres.

And then I read everything at your Facebook...

You John Ayres and Carlos Gonzalez
both need help from Psychiatric Doctors.

And we are in the process of dealing with several professionals
in Falkirk, Scotland, with all our internet logs and screenshots and
witnesses ... and will deal with the situation.

P.S.
After that.... YOU ARE NEXT !!!

___

.