Research Discussion: Sergei Mikhailovich Prokudin-Gorskii Was A Color Photographer Before His Time

Sergei Mikhailovich Prokudin-Gorskii Was A Color Photographer Before His Time

This is where we all came from, just 100 years ago...

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dellaert/aligned/

"Sergei Mikhailovich Prokudin-Gorskii was a color photographer before
his time, who undertook a photographic survey of the Russian Empire
for Tsar Nicholas II. He was able to capture color by taking three
pictures of each scene, each with a different red, green or blue color
filter. Walter Frankhauser, a photographer contracted by the Library
of Congress, manually registered and cleaned up some 120 of the
original high-resolution scans, with breathtakingly beautiful results.
The results of his effort can be seen at the online-exhibit The Empire
That Was Russia."

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dellaert/aligned/

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

And 100 years later ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BwuASx8yT8

WARNING !!! EXTRATERRESTRIAL !!!

COSMIC TOP SECRET !!!

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:14:43 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>This is where we all came from, just 100 years ago...
>

>http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dellaert/aligned/
>
>"Sergei Mikhailovich Prokudin-Gorskii was a color photographer before
>his time, who undertook a photographic survey of the Russian Empire
>for Tsar Nicholas II. He was able to capture color by taking three
>pictures of each scene, each with a different red, green or blue color
>filter. Walter Frankhauser, a photographer contracted by the Library
>of Congress, manually registered and cleaned up some 120 of the
>original high-resolution scans, with breathtakingly beautiful results.
>The results of his effort can be seen at the online-exhibit The Empire
>That Was Russia."
>
>http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dellaert/aligned/

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:42:38 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BwuASx8yT8

How perfectly fascist of you.

No surprise, really.

It's no wonder you're screwed and not enjoying it.

:->

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-24 23:34:21 EST
On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 23:14:04 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>It's no wonder you're screwed and not enjoying it.

Strange, nobody ever screwed you (to my knowledge)
and you are nagging anyway.
C.

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 05:34:21 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 23:14:04 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:
>
>>It's no wonder you're screwed and not enjoying it.
>
>Strange, nobody ever screwed you (to my knowledge)
>and you are nagging anyway.

Projection noted.

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 05:34:21 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 23:14:04 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:
>
>>It's no wonder you're screwed and not enjoying it.
>
>Strange, nobody ever screwed you (to my knowledge)
>and you are nagging anyway.
>C.

Very true projection. Perhaps you and DARPA kids can get together and
figure out how you screwed each other without enjoying it!

Talk about a cluster fuck.

You people are *really* *really* *really* *really* stupid.

My dead hamsters are smarter that you people are.

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-25 00:30:30 EST
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 00:04:16 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 05:34:21 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 23:14:04 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:
>>
>>>It's no wonder you're screwed and not enjoying it.
>>
>>Strange, nobody ever screwed you (to my knowledge)
>>and you are nagging anyway.
>
>Projection noted.

Whose?
C.

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 06:30:30 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 00:04:16 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>>>Strange, nobody ever screwed you (to my knowledge)
>>>and you are nagging anyway.
>>
>>Projection noted.
>
>Whose?

You really are that stupid.

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-25 00:44:57 EST
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 00:37:45 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 06:30:30 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>>>Projection noted.
>>
>>Whose?
>
>You really are that stupid.

Maybe from your angle.
Nevertheless, I don't suffer your amount of sexual deprivation.
C.

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 06:44:57 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 00:37:45 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>>>Whose?
>>
>>You really are that stupid.
>>
>Maybe from your angle.

Logic dictates you're an endless moron.

>Nevertheless, I don't suffer your amount of sexual deprivation.

See above.