Research Discussion: Ode To The Goat Humper

Ode To The Goat Humper
Posts: 17

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Hagar
2010-08-24 13:54:57 EST
The Goat Humper is on his way,
the goats are hiding night and day,
The goats a agile, young and spry
Chuck's got a Boner, and that is why.

They lure him up the Alpine peaks,
to the carnal nirvana which he seeks,
pent up pressures beg for release,
his balls are blue, be gentle with him, please.

His head is humming and his fingers start to itch
and then there is a throbbing in his head,
He grasps his monkey and his hand begins to twitch,
and he wakes up next to a wet spot in his bed.

The Goat Humper is on the move,
a bar in the valley's his new groove,
with dancing queens and rainbows on display,
Well don't cha know, ChuckWeasel's turned gay.

No more assaulting stinking Alpine goats,
but pretty boys and colorful gay pride floats,
some swish and slither and some are very hairy,
ending the transformation from Goat Humper to Fairy.



Jake
2010-08-24 17:21:20 EST
On Aug 24, 12:54 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> The Goat Humper is on his way,
> the goats are hiding night and day,
> The goats a agile, young and spry
> Chuck's got a Boner, and that is why.
>
> They lure him up the Alpine peaks,
> to the carnal nirvana which he seeks,
> pent up pressures beg for release,
> his balls are blue, be gentle with him, please.
>
> His head is humming and his fingers start to itch
> and then there is a throbbing in his head,
> He grasps his monkey and his hand begins to twitch,
> and he wakes up next to a wet spot in his bed.
>
> The Goat Humper is on the move,
> a bar in the valley's his new groove,
> with dancing queens and rainbows on display,
> Well don't cha know, ChuckWeasel's turned gay.
>
> No more assaulting stinking Alpine goats,
> but pretty boys and colorful gay pride floats,
> some swish and slither and some are very hairy,
> ending the transformation from Goat Humper to Fairy.

You wrote that yourself, huh Hags?
Jake.

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-24 22:40:52 EST
On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 14:21:20 -0700 (PDT), jake <blueschief@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Aug 24, 12:54 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>> The Goat Humper is on his way,
>> the goats are hiding night and day,
>> The goats a agile, young and spry
>> Chuck's got a Boner, and that is why.
>>
>> They lure him up the Alpine peaks,
>> to the carnal nirvana which he seeks,
>> pent up pressures beg for release,
>> his balls are blue, be gentle with him, please.
>>
>> His head is humming and his fingers start to itch
>> and then there is a throbbing in his head,
>> He grasps his monkey and his hand begins to twitch,
>> and he wakes up next to a wet spot in his bed.
>>
>> The Goat Humper is on the move,
>> a bar in the valley's his new groove,
>> with dancing queens and rainbows on display,
>> Well don't cha know, ChuckWeasel's turned gay.
>>
>> No more assaulting stinking Alpine goats,
>> but pretty boys and colorful gay pride floats,
>> some swish and slither and some are very hairy,
>> ending the transformation from Goat Humper to Fairy.
>
>You wrote that yourself, huh Hags?
>Jake.

Seems so.
What an amount of homoerotic dreams. His needs my
even turn him into some Ovid of Trailer park, who knows?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovid
C.

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-08-24 23:37:23 EST
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 04:40:52 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 14:21:20 -0700 (PDT), jake <blueschief@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Aug 24, 12:54 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>>> The Goat Humper is on his way,
>>> the goats are hiding night and day,
>>> The goats a agile, young and spry
>>> Chuck's got a Boner, and that is why.
>>>
>>> They lure him up the Alpine peaks,
>>> to the carnal nirvana which he seeks,
>>> pent up pressures beg for release,
>>> his balls are blue, be gentle with him, please.
>>>
>>> His head is humming and his fingers start to itch
>>> and then there is a throbbing in his head,
>>> He grasps his monkey and his hand begins to twitch,
>>> and he wakes up next to a wet spot in his bed.
>>>
>>> The Goat Humper is on the move,
>>> a bar in the valley's his new groove,
>>> with dancing queens and rainbows on display,
>>> Well don't cha know, ChuckWeasel's turned gay.
>>>
>>> No more assaulting stinking Alpine goats,
>>> but pretty boys and colorful gay pride floats,
>>> some swish and slither and some are very hairy,
>>> ending the transformation from Goat Humper to Fairy.
>>
>>You wrote that yourself, huh Hags?
>>Jake.
>
>Seems so.
>What an amount of homoerotic dreams. His needs my
>even turn him into some Ovid of Trailer park, who knows?
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovid
>C.




"Look Mummy there is a Vogon Constructor fleet in the sky"...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3345/3564980898_44c3275eb5.jpg

Because of Hagar's poetry !!!

Well, if they destroy Earth,
Schapelle won't have to be
in her hole for 20 years.

http://static.stuff.co.nz/1233108507/983/192983.jpg

Alexa won't have to talk crap all day in newsgroups.
Hagar won't have to think about goats.
Horry won't have to worry about the landlord.
Mr HVAC won't have to worry about gays.
Charles won't have to worry about 2012.
Sir Artie won't have to worry about Debunkers.
Brad won't have to worry about oil barons.
My cats won't have to worry about being hungry.
And the whole world won't have to worry about being mind-controlled.

How's that for the Funny thought of the day !!!

On, the other side of the coin,
we can have fun building
unbelievable weapons !!!

http://deliciousghost.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/men_in_black.jpg

And shoot 'V', shoot the goats, shoot my landlord,
employ more gays at the CIA, investigate Charles,
Let Sir Artie and the Debunkers shoot it out,
shoot the oil platforms, feed the goats to my cat,
and definitely shoot the people that are planning
to mass mind control the entire planet !!!


AND IT AINT COSMIC TOP SECRET !!! :->

Gee Wizz that will get me a pay rise at DIARPA57X
extraterrestrial cosmic top secret military intelligence agency.

http://goldprice.org/buying-gold/uploaded_images/gold-bars-775426.jpg






___


.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-25 00:07:56 EST
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 15:37:23 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>"Look Mummy there is a Vogon Constructor fleet in the sky"...
>Because of Hagar's poetry !!!
>
http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2005_The_Hitchhiker's_Guide_to_the_Galaxy/2005_the_hitchhickers_guide_to_the_galaxy_wallpaper_005.jpg
>Well, if they destroy Earth,
>Schapelle won't have to be
>in her hole for 20 years.
>
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_P1HY7vvWi0k/RzRGDngHWEI/AAAAAAAAAJY/q-nyZkaZtpM/s400/Vogon+poerty.jpg

>Alexa won't have to talk crap all day in newsgroups.
>
She will die from suppressed logorrhea

>Hagar won't have to think about goats.
>
With all his goatish family around him?

>Horry won't have to worry about the landlord.
>
Did you ever?

>Mr HVAC won't have to worry about gays.
>
Yes, he could come out of the closet - finally.

>Charles won't have to worry about 2012.
>
No worries - we are prepared.

>Sir Artie won't have to worry about Debunkers.
>
He could debunk himself.

>Brad won't have to worry about oil barons.
>
and their ZNS combo ...

>My cats won't have to worry about being hungry.
>
FEED THEM!

>And the whole world won't have to worry about being mind-controlled.
>
I don't - I'm sitting behind the controls.

>How's that for the Funny thought of the day !!!
>
Great!
C.

V
2010-08-25 01:58:36 EST
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 15:37:23 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>"Look Mummy there is a Vogon Constructor fleet in the sky"...

Indeed there is. And that yellow spot on your panties proves it.

http://www.rense.com/Datapages/mystmachinedata.htm

Fire away...

Make my day.

:->


U*@t-online.de
2010-08-25 02:04:26 EST
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 01:58:36 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>Fire away...
>
>Make my day.
>
>:->

Horry is not in yet - and you are so nasty :-)
Are you wet?
C.

V
2010-08-25 02:11:14 EST
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 08:04:26 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 01:58:36 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:
>
>>Fire away...
>>
>>Make my day.
>>
>>:->
>
>Horry is not in yet - and you are so nasty :-)
>Are you wet?
>C.

Just keep flushing yourself down the toilet.

It's hilarious.

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-25 02:12:37 EST
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 02:11:14 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 08:04:26 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 01:58:36 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Fire away...
>>>
>>>Make my day.
>>>
>>>:->
>>
>>Horry is not in yet - and you are so nasty :-)
>>Are you wet?
>>C.
>
>Just keep flushing yourself down the toilet.
>
>It's hilarious.

Will you piss for us on cam?
C.

V
2010-08-25 02:15:27 EST
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 08:12:37 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 02:11:14 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 08:04:26 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>>
>>>On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 01:58:36 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>>Fire away...
>>>>
>>>>Make my day.
>>>>
>>>>:->
>>>
>>>Horry is not in yet - and you are so nasty :-)
>>>Are you wet?
>>>C.
>>
>>Just keep flushing yourself down the toilet.
>>
>>It's hilarious.
>
>Will you piss for us on cam?

Says the moron who is gay....


Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron