Research Discussion: China Discloses UFO Reality // "UFO Researchers And Enthusiasts Are Reeling In Shock."

China Discloses UFO Reality // "UFO Researchers And Enthusiasts Are Reeling In Shock."

China Discloses UFO Reality ...

Dramatic events have taken place in China over the last few days and
that nation's thousands of UFO researchers and enthusiasts are reeling
in shock.

One of the heads of China's famous Purple Mountain Astronomical
Observatory, Prof. Wang Sichao, has gone public admitting the UFOs are
real and aliens are visiting Earth and that the observatory has
observed their craft many times. The admittance of UFO reality was
made yesterday within an official speech entitled tellingly 'China's
UFO truth'. This news has been extensively reported in China.

The key points that Wang Sichao have disclosed are that:

* Aliens are visiting Earth on R & D expeditions
* These UFOs are probes manned by robots.
* These craft travel at eighty percent the speed of light.
* These craft have been seen by the observatory many times at
between 150 and 1500 kilometers above Earth.
* The aliens might use Nuclear fusion to propel their craft
* 39 years of work at Purple Mountain Observatory has led Wang to
believe these craft use Earth's gravity to manouvre and stay aloft

Wang Sichao also said he disagreed with Stephen Hawkings recent
comments and declared that these aliens appear peaceful and require
nothing materially from us as they can create their own materials
using advanced technology.
In the event that these aliens do not come in peace, he stressed that
they are not gods and have flaws and thus we can possibly defend
ourselves.

(Editors note: The Purple Mountain Observatory was the station that
observed the now well known UFO during last years eclipse. The entire
text of the speech by Wang Sichau clearly shows that the stuff we have
been saying about China and other places regarding UFOs over the last
few years is not just 'made up tabloid news' but fact and those that
critisise this publication are the know nothings who have bought into
the West's cover-up on this topic-sources on request-M Cohen)

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-24 04:43:53 EST
On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 17:10:35 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>China Discloses UFO Reality ...

You forgot to link.
http://sbeckow.wordpress.com/2010/08/23/michael-cohen-china-discloses-ufo-reality-aliens-sending-ufo-probes-here/
C.

P.S.: Mucho noiso about-o nothing-o.

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 10:43:53 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 17:10:35 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>China Discloses UFO Reality ...
>
>You forgot to link.
>http://sbeckow.wordpress.com/2010/08/23/michael-cohen-china-discloses-ufo-reality-aliens-sending-ufo-probes-here/
>C.
>
>P.S.: Mucho noiso about-o nothing-o.

o-about o-nuthin...

http://star-www.st-andrews.ac.uk/astronomy/pages/research_areas/images/galaxies.jpg

Mucho noiso...

http://www.youtube.com/results?hl=en&q=UFO%20Hunters

P.S.
Guten Morgen !

___
.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-24 10:19:36 EST
On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 21:21:34 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Mucho noiso...
>
>http://www.youtube.com/results?hl=en&q=UFO%20Hunters
>

>P.S.
>Guten Morgen !

Tant de bruit pour une omlette :-)
C.

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 16:19:36 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 21:21:34 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Mucho noiso...
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/results?hl=en&q=UFO%20Hunters
>>

>>P.S.
>>Guten Morgen !
>

>Tant de bruit pour une omlette :-)
>C.

Je suis très faim ce matin et la lune pouvait manger tout comme elle
est faite de fromage.

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

> On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 16:19:36 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 21:21:34 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Mucho noiso...
>>>
>>>http://www.youtube.com/results?hl=en&q=UFO%20Hunters
>>>

>>>P.S.
>>>Guten Morgen !
>>

>>Tant de bruit pour une omlette :-)
>>C.
>

> Je suis tr\ufffds faim ce matin et la lune pouvait manger tout comme elle
> est faite de fromage.

Let's see .... I am very hungry this morning and I would like to munch
on your sausage ???

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-24 22:09:22 EST
On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 17:50:15 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>> On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 16:19:36 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>>>Tant de bruit pour une omlette :-)
>>>C.
>>

>> Je suis très faim ce matin et la lune pouvait manger tout comme elle
>> est faite de fromage.
>

>Let's see .... I am very hungry this morning and I would like to munch
>on your sausage ???

Der Mond besteht fast vollständig aus Käse und ist eigentlich die
Rückseite der Sonne.
Quelle:
http://www.stupidedia.org/stupi/Mond

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-24 22:13:25 EST
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:18:12 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 16:19:36 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 21:21:34 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Mucho noiso...
>>>
>>>http://www.youtube.com/results?hl=en&q=UFO%20Hunters
>>>

>>>P.S.
>>>Guten Morgen !
>>

>>Tant de bruit pour une omlette :-)
>>C.
>

>Je suis très faim ce matin et la lune pouvait manger tout comme elle
>est faite de fromage.

http://www.lecker.de/media/redaktionell/leckerde/rezeptsammlungen/kindergeburtstag/hbv_665/goetterspeisen-mond.jpg
C.

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 04:13:25 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:18:12 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 16:19:36 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>>>Tant de bruit pour une omlette :-)
>>>C.
>>

>>Je suis très faim ce matin et la lune pouvait manger tout comme elle
>>est faite de fromage.
>>

>http://www.lecker.de/media/redaktionell/leckerde/rezeptsammlungen/kindergeburtstag/hbv_665/goetterspeisen-mond.jpg

>C.

Woo that's space food alright.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Ie6i9mQm2fM/SxHXnODH5GI/AAAAAAAAAJ8/-CM0C-fqnUA/s1600/seattle-space-needle-and-moon_2165.jpg

P.S.
I was busy today helping 'GrahamAndFriends' making his new channel
graphic design...

http://jims-space-agency.50webs.com/Graham_and_Friends.html

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-24 23:25:01 EST
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 14:59:58 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>I was busy today helping 'GrahamAndFriends' making his new channel
>graphic design...

And don't forget your own Agency: http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

(I simply owed that to you :-)
C.

P.S.: You look better without those sunglasses - so if you want to
impress girls - take them off.
C.