Research Discussion: Get Yours Before They Run Out !!!

Get Yours Before They Run Out !!!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_1718sm7zbg8

Jake
2010-08-23 21:54:31 EST
On Aug 23, 8:20 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_1718sm7zbg8

And I'll bet that you and the other craKKKers at the trailer park have
theirs, huh Hags? You probably had little H. go out and steal them,
though. Typical. LOL!
Jake.

H.

On Aug 23, 8:20 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_1718sm7zbg8

And I'll bet that you and the other craKKKers at the
trailer park have
theirs, huh Hags? You probably had little H. go out
and steal them,
though. Typical. LOL!
Jake.
.
=======================================
.
Howdy Joke,
I see that you just cannot keep your big mouth shut.
To stupid to learn I guess.
I unplonked you as I heard there was a shit eating dog
in your neighborhood and was wondering if he had
devoured you yet.
I suppose it was just wishful thinking on my part
though.
It is obvious that you are just as simple as ever.
Are you ready to do some more dancing little puppet?

BTW Joke, I did obtain one for you. It will make a
dandy chin guard for you.

On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 18:20:31 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_1718sm7zbg8

What does that thing do ?

Does it sift, filter, mix, stir, save, block, or
throw the whole lot up in the air and all around the room ?

:-)

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

Larry Kroger

> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_1718sm7zbg8

"It's better to be pissed off than pissed on."

On Aug 23, 8:20 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_1718sm7zbg8

And I'll bet that you and the other craKKKers at the trailer park have
theirs, huh Hags? You probably had little H. go out and steal them,
though. Typical. LOL!
Jake.

Hagar couldn't hit the target - tiny little dick and all.

> Hagar couldn't hit the target - tiny little dick and all.

When did you see Hagar's dick?

> On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 18:20:31 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_1718sm7zbg8
>>

> What does that thing do ?
>
> Does it sift, filter, mix, stir, save, block, or
> throw the whole lot up in the air and all around the room ?

No Horry ... if blocks all the soggy cigarette butts from being
flushed down the urinal, so that the like of you can retrieve
them, dry them out in the dim NZ winter Sun and smoke them.

>> *****************************************************
>>
>> Hagar couldn't hit the target - tiny little dick and all.
>

> When did you see Hagar's dick?

doTroll has recurring nightmares of choking on it ...
the poor dear, I think he prefers it up his pooper ...
but he can't train his dog to do it ...

>> What does that thing do ?
>>
>> Does it sift, filter, mix, stir, save, block, or
>> throw the whole lot up in the air and all around the room ?
>
> No Horry ... if blocks all the soggy cigarette butts from being
> flushed down the urinal, so that the like of you can retrieve
> them, dry them out in the dim NZ winter Sun and smoke them.

And I bet the urinal cakes gives them a minty flavor!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)