Research Discussion: That Was Schapelle Corby In My Dream // Just Like Everything Else In The Universe // Weird And True.

That Was Schapelle Corby In My Dream // Just Like Everything Else In The Universe // Weird And True.

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-21 19:50:55 EST
On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 10:50:13 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Beautiful Innocent Schapelle Corby

Sure - like the Virgin Mary --- and she will have your baby ---
and you will live together happily ever after --- C.

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-21 20:26:01 EST
On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 12:14:33 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 01:50:55 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 10:50:13 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Beautiful Innocent Schapelle Corby
>>
>>Sure - like the Virgin Mary --- and she will have your baby ---
>>and you will live together happily ever after --- C.
>

>Bless You.

Well, may the good Lord bless HER, that's HIS job.
:-)
C.

That Was Schapelle Corby in my Dream // Just Like Everything Else In
The Universe // Weird and True.

Get her out.

I'm not going to stop.

We Humans are powerful !!!

Look what we have done in 100 years.

Love, Care, Help, Future, Beautiful Innocent Schapelle Corby.

Nearly as Amazing as Jesus.

If you Love Jesus,
you will Love Schapelle Corby.

___

.
.
.

Free "Schapelle Corby" You Amazing True Real People !!!
.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
Love and Care, and Great Friends.

Sorry, it sounds like I am trying to mind control you all.
I am not doing that.

Forgive me.

Please.

I'm just a Human doing my best.

We can get her out of there soon.

And I will help.

___

<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>That Was Schapelle Corby in my Dream // Just Like Everything Else In
>The Universe // Weird and True.
>

>Get her out.
>
>I'm not going to stop.
>
>We Humans are powerful !!!
>
>Look what we have done in 100 years.
>
>Love, Care, Help, Future, Beautiful Innocent Schapelle Corby.
>
>Nearly as Amazing as Jesus.
>
>If you Love Jesus,
>you will Love Schapelle Corby.
>

>___

.
.
.

On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 02:26:01 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 12:14:33 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 01:50:55 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>>>Sure - like the Virgin Mary --- and she will have your baby ---
>>>and you will live together happily ever after --- C.
>>

>>Bless You.
>>
>Well, may the good Lord bless HER, that's HIS job.
> :-)
>C.

Thank You
Wonderful Commander.

___

.
.
.

Free "Schapelle Corby" You Amazing True Real People !!!
.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-22 03:49:15 EST
On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 14:22:06 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Thank You
>Wonderful Commander.

I suggest the following steps:

1) Bring your call into mainstream. That means you have to make people
write letters to newspapers and public figures, include
politicians .. but wisely (use the big party not small opposition
parties)
2) Collect money, open up an account that you can control (you can never
get too much money - you will need much more as soon as she will
have gotten out of Bali).
3) ... next steps I will tell you in private, ok?

C.

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 14:22:06 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Thank You
>>Wonderful Commander.
>
> I suggest the following steps:
>
> 1) Bring your call into mainstream. That means you have to make people
> write letters to newspapers and public figures, include
> politicians .. but wisely (use the big party not small opposition
> parties)
> 2) Collect money, open up an account that you can control (you can never
> get too much money - you will need much more as soon as she will
> have gotten out of Bali).
> 3) ... then send me the money ... thanks.
C.