Research Discussion: I Am In Hell Everyday, And It Was Long Over Due.

I Am In Hell Everyday, And It Was Long Over Due.

(this is true)

I cried my eyes out two nights in a row.

Free "Schapelle Corby" ...

http://www.usp.com.au/freeschapelle/imga/schapelle-nov30-2006.jpg

Please.

___

.
.
.

Free "Schapelle Corby" You Amazing True Real People !!!
.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
Love and Care, and Great Friends.

Horry says Hurry

___

On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 01:29:58 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> (this is true)
>
>I cried my eyes out two nights in a row.
>
>Free "Schapelle Corby" ...
>
>http://www.usp.com.au/freeschapelle/imga/schapelle-nov30-2006.jpg
>

>Please.
>

>___
>

>.
>.
>.
>
>Free "Schapelle Corby" You Amazing True Real People !!!
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>
>___
>
>I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
>" Jim's Space Agency "
>
>http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
>I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
>Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
>UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
>Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
>Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
>Love and Care, and Great Friends.
>
>___

.
.
.

Free "Schapelle Corby" You Amazing True Real People !!!
.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-21 14:26:41 EST
On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 01:29:58 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

> (this is true)
>
>I cried my eyes out two nights in a row.
>
>Free "Schapelle Corby" ...
>
>http://www.usp.com.au/freeschapelle/imga/schapelle-nov30-2006.jpg
>

>Please.

The Australian govt. can easily get her out of Indonesia if they promise
to make her serve her sentence at home .. and then they could shorten
the verdict according to Aussie law. Appeal to Julia Gillard. HTH.
C.

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-21 19:48:28 EST
On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 10:16:04 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Charles... Schapelle Corby will be free just like you and me.

OK.

>Free to walk through a beautiful park...
>
>http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/12/c3/86/madrid-s-botanical-garden.jpg

This one would be better for the intended use :-)
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_gb0ZkLHldBg/SIE53mI0JtI/AAAAAAAAACg/c3LQD03fa9c/DSC00247.JPG
C.

(More places to hide)

On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 20:26:41 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 01:29:58 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>

>> (this is true)
>>
>>I cried my eyes out two nights in a row.
>>
>>Free "Schapelle Corby" ...
>>
>>http://www.usp.com.au/freeschapelle/imga/schapelle-nov30-2006.jpg
>>

>>Please.
>>
>The Australian govt. can easily get her out of Indonesia if they promise
>to make her serve her sentence at home .. and then they could shorten
>the verdict according to Aussie law. Appeal to Julia Gillard. HTH.
>C.

Charles... Schapelle Corby will be free just like you and me.

Free to walk through a beautiful park...

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/12/c3/86/madrid-s-botanical-garden.jpg

___

.
.
.

Free "Schapelle Corby" You Amazing True Real People !!!
.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-21 20:24:26 EST
On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 12:18:49 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>>(More places to hide)
>
>More reasons to Love you.
>And I do !!!
>
>Thanks my friend,
>you are wonderful.

Well, thanks for nothing, for what else are friends for?
C.

On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 01:48:28 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 10:16:04 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Charles... Schapelle Corby will be free just like you and me.
>>
>OK.
>>
>>Free to walk through a beautiful park...
>>
>>http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/12/c3/86/madrid-s-botanical-garden.jpg
>>
>This one would be better for the intended use :-)
>http://lh4.ggpht.com/_gb0ZkLHldBg/SIE53mI0JtI/AAAAAAAAACg/c3LQD03fa9c/DSC00247.JPG
>C.
>
>(More places to hide)

More reasons to Love you.