Research Discussion: Kicking Butt At The CAL/MEX Border ...

Kicking Butt At The CAL/MEX Border ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100819/ap_on_re_us/us_border_troops_calif

The Gubernator has just sent 224 National Guard troops to the CAL/MEX
border, to stem the tide of illegal aliens. Well, this really should do the
trick and I am surprised that the head jewel, O'Bummer, hadn't thought of
this.

Since they'll be working in three 8-hour shifts, that'll be 74 soldiers on
duty at any given time, since the illegal aliens also operate 24/7.

Of the 74, probably ten will be cooks. that leaves 64.
Of the 64, likely ten will be administrative and supervising personnel.
Of the remaining 55, ten will be assigned to the supply chain services.
Of the remaining 45, ten will be medical personnel.
Of the remaining 35, ten will be busy writing reports for the various
federally mandated organizations in charge of political correctness and
anti-profiling activities.
Of the remaining 25, ten will be assigned to the motor pool, to assure the
military vehicles are in a-one shape, 24/7, of course.
Of the 15 remaining, 10 will be in charge of replenishing the food and water
sanctuaries spread out on the US side of the border, so that illegal aliens,
in the process of breaking the law, are not inconvenienced in any way, shape
or form.
The remaining 5 soldiers will share the 150 mile long border patrol duties,
which comes to 30 miles of desert-like terrain per GI.

Nice going, Arnold, you Austrian schmuck.

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 08:47:39 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100819/ap_on_re_us/us_border_troops_calif
<>
>Nice going, Arnold, you Austrian schmuck.

Be nice to the Governator. He's not only not an American, he's
CIA/Rothschild approved and one of their favorite people -- a
Hollywood actor!! Actors make great politicians, or is it the other
way around? And, he's a fascist too. Figures, eh?

Seems the US government types are no longer able to figure out what's
real and what isn't because there's so many people 'in charge' that
are play acting.

The United States no longer has any credibility, even with most
Americans, so their only claim to fame is to go forth into the world
and try to be the biggest bully in the school yard. That is until the
nukes start raining down on good ole continental USA.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-08-19 17:40:22 EST
V <ya@da.com> wrote in news:ejvq665cin6bbn7i6glj6iq4b0lc09tfac@4ax.com:

> On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 08:47:39 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:
>
>>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100819/ap_on_re_us/us_border_troops_calif
> <>
>>Nice going, Arnold, you Austrian schmuck.
>>

> Be nice to the Governator.

Request DENIED.

"The Google archives; for 7 years and running--for all to see for as long
as the Internet shall live--evidences that I am the victor, and you
are the failures." - Edmo, keeping a record of his failures.

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 21:40:22 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
<*o@petitmorte.net> wrote:

>V <ya@da.com> wrote in news:ejvq665cin6bbn7i6glj6iq4b0lc09tfac@4ax.com:
>
>> On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 08:47:39 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:
>>
>>>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100819/ap_on_re_us/us_border_troops_calif
>> <>
>>>Nice going, Arnold, you Austrian schmuck.
>>>

>> Be nice to the Governator.
>
>Request DENIED.

So you're siding with the CIA, that figures!

The CIA never could take a joke.

That's serious criminal behavior.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-08-20 21:05:50 EST
V <ya@da.com> wrote in news:dajr66hkppdb9f3m570aguu7r58sbjg5ve@4ax.com:

> On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 21:40:22 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
> <cujo@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>
>>V <ya@da.com> wrote in news:ejvq665cin6bbn7i6glj6iq4b0lc09tfac@4ax.com:
>>
>>> On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 08:47:39 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100819/ap_on_re_us/us_border_troops_calif
>>> <>
>>>>

>>> Be nice to the Governator.
>>
>>Request DENIED.
>
> So you're siding with the CIA, that figures!
>
> The CIA never could take a joke.
>
> That's serious criminal behavior.

It's only criminal if you can be prosecuted for it. I'll get a pardon.

"The dump is a good place too." -Edmond Wollmann, keeping his options
open for a future place for storing his unsold books.

On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 01:05:50 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
<*o@petitmorte.net> wrote:

>V <ya@da.com> wrote in news:dajr66hkppdb9f3m570aguu7r58sbjg5ve@4ax.com:
>
>> On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 21:40:22 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
>> <cujo@petitmorte.net> wrote:

>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100819/ap_on_re_us/us_border_troops_calif

>>>Request DENIED.
>>
>> So you're siding with the CIA, that figures!
>>
>> The CIA never could take a joke.
>>
>> That's serious criminal behavior.
>
>It's only criminal if you can be prosecuted for it. I'll get a pardon.

Is that your idea of a joke?