" Alien & UFO Research Videos. Aliens & UFOs Video Networks"
From: JimsSpaceAgency

Thanks for everything.
Thanks for letting us have "UFO Hunters"
on Television.

Wisdom and Love and Bless You All !!!

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
Love and Care, and Great Friends.

> "Open Letter To Area 51" // In Area51 We Trust // Keep Up The Good
> Work !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuIEV8MOa8Q
> " Alien & UFO Research Videos. Aliens & UFOs Video Networks"
> From: JimsSpaceAgency
>
> Thanks for everything.
> Thanks for letting us have "UFO Hunters"
> on Television.

I just love those guys ... they could come across an abandoned
and rusty wheel barrow in a field and somehow they would just
know that it was put there by aliens.

John
2010-08-19 16:39:18 EST
On Aug 19, 6:20 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> "Open Letter To Area 51" // In Area51 We Trust // Keep Up The Good
> Work !!!

> Thanks for everything.
> Thanks for letting us have "UFO Hunters"
> on Television.

Get a paper bag over your head before you hyperventilate. You're in
need of a doctor.

John Ayres

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 12:13:16 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>> "Open Letter To Area 51" // In Area51 We Trust // Keep Up The Good
>> Work !!!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuIEV8MOa8Q
>> " Alien & UFO Research Videos. Aliens & UFOs Video Networks"
>> From: JimsSpaceAgency
>>
>> Thanks for everything.
>> Thanks for letting us have "UFO Hunters"
>> on Television.
>
>I just love those guys ... they could come across an abandoned
>and rusty wheel barrow in a field and somehow they would just
>know that it was put there by aliens.

That is Cosmic Top Secret Umbra Finlofoo Above Ultra Classified
TC57018201ZX00700!

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
Love and Care, and Great Friends.

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 13:39:18 -0700 (PDT), John
<*n@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>On Aug 19, 6:20 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>> "Open Letter To Area 51" // In Area51 We Trust // Keep Up The Good
>> Work !!!
>
>> Thanks for everything.
>> Thanks for letting us have "UFO Hunters"
>> on Television.
>
>Get a paper bag over your head before you hyperventilate. You're in
>need of a doctor.
>
>John Ayres

Ogenki desu ka.

Nase sonna koto wo iimashita ka?

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
Love and Care, and Great Friends.

On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:39:13 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Love & Wisdom to you all.

And you're posting from the CIA, where there's not one iota of love or
wisdom, you freaking hypocrite psychopath.

QUOTE:
>From The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry ...

"
Love & Wisdom to you all.

In this video we promote the fantastic "Future Theater Radio"

Thank you so very much Nancy and Bill Birnes.

We Love "UFO Hunters"

We Love "UFO Magazine"

Soon we will promote "Tha JackaL's Head" & "Florida UFO Radio".

Forget about 2012, because 2013 and 2014 and 2057 and all the other
years in the future, are going to be good and great and better than
anything in the past !!!
"

___

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 23:20:47 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>"Open Letter To Area 51" // In Area51 We Trust // Keep Up The Good
>Work !!!
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuIEV8MOa8Q
>" Alien & UFO Research Videos. Aliens & UFOs Video Networks"
>From: JimsSpaceAgency
>
>Thanks for everything.
>Thanks for letting us have "UFO Hunters"
>on Television.
>
>Wisdom and Love and Bless You All !!!
>

>___

.
.
.
.
.

___

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 20:12:29 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:39:13 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>Love & Wisdom to you all.
>
>And you're posting from the CIA, where there's not one iota of love or
>wisdom, you freaking hypocrite psychopath.

If I was the C.I.A ... I would be more of a nightmare & heaven &
everything else, much more than them !!!

___

Have a Great Day !

:->

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

John
2010-08-20 00:02:34 EST
On Aug 19, 3:53 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 13:39:18 -0700 (PDT), John
>
> <jyanj...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> >On Aug 19, 6:20 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> >> "Open Letter To Area 51" // In Area51 We Trust // Keep Up The Good
> >> Work !!!
>
> >> Thanks for everything.
> >> Thanks for letting us have "UFO Hunters"
> >> on Television.
>
> >Get a paper bag over your head before you hyperventilate. You're in
> >need of a doctor.
>
> >John Ayres
>
> Ogenki desu ka.
>
> Nase sonna koto wo iimashita ka?

Area 51 is the Evil Empire, as far as we are concerned. Nothing good
can come from Area 51. That's the reality of Area 51 we live and deal
with over here.

John Ayres

On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 16:37:58 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>So, you posted a rude hateful message to me because of that ?

Is there any law that says people can't be rude and hateful to CIA
criminals such as yourself?

Or are people supposed to worship you because you're a criminal.

Don't you get enough mutual admiration at crime headquarters
at Langley?