Research Discussion: Where You Are In The Universe ... Ooops... I Meant The Internet.

Where You Are In The Universe ... Ooops... I Meant The Internet.

Where You Are In The Internet ...

http://www.seopher.com/images/internet.jpg

Looking at this .....

http://www.svtr.org/images/0RISKY_galaxies_supercls.gif

________

YeeeHaaar !!!

I will make a video about it.
________

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

Jake
2010-08-19 02:47:31 EST
On Aug 18, 5:53 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Where You Are In The Internet ...
>
> http://www.seopher.com/images/internet.jpg

> Looking at this .....
>
> http://www.svtr.org/images/0RISKY_galaxies_supercls.gif
>
> ________
>
> YeeeHaaar !!!
>
> I will make a video about it.
> ________
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> " Jim's Space Agency "
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
> Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.
>
> ___

I'm afraid to say, but I really believe I'm becoming a fan.
Jake.

Painius
2010-08-21 04:50:05 EST
My Dearest Sir Gilligan,

"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote...
in message news:1noo669a6t9j0pp9qnk661ncaq9l7nu3od@4ax.com...

> Where You Are In The Internet ...
>
> http://www.seopher.com/images/internet.jpg

Most of that internet is chock full of connections. It seems
that the part i'm in is a bit sparse. Why izzat?

> Looking at this .....
>
> http://www.svtr.org/images/0RISKY_galaxies_supercls.gif

Absolutely *awesome* illustration of superclusters ! Takes
my breath away !

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: "You never find yourself until you face the truth."
> Pearl Bailey

P.P.S.: http://astronomy.painellsworth.net
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth

On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 04:50:05 -0400, "Painius"
<*p@maol.com> wrote:

>My Dearest Sir Gilligan,
>
>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote...
>in message news:1noo669a6t9j0pp9qnk661ncaq9l7nu3od@4ax.com...
>>
>> Where You Are In The Internet ...
>>
>> http://www.seopher.com/images/internet.jpg
>
>Most of that internet is chock full of connections. It seems
>that the part i'm in is a bit sparse. Why izzat?

>> Looking at this .....
>>
>> http://www.svtr.org/images/0RISKY_galaxies_supercls.gif
>
>Absolutely *awesome* illustration of superclusters ! Takes
>my breath away !
>
>happy days and...
> starry starry nights!

Love and Respec.

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Ali-G--ali-g-565484_1024_768.jpg

___

.
.
.

Free "Schapelle Corby" You Amazing True Real People !!!
.
.
.
.
.

___

"Painius" <starswirlernosp@maol.com> wrote in message

>> Looking at this .....
>>
>> http://www.svtr.org/images/0RISKY_galaxies_supercls.gif
>
> Absolutely *awesome* illustration of superclusters ! Takes
> my breath away !

You see those 'void' areas?

That's where space is expanding the most.

On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 07:49:23 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>"Painius" <starswirlernosp@maol.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Looking at this .....
>>>
>>> http://www.svtr.org/images/0RISKY_galaxies_supercls.gif
>>
>> Absolutely *awesome* illustration of superclusters ! Takes
>> my breath away !
>

>You see those 'void' areas?
>
>That's where space is expanding the most.

That's where space is missing Horry.

___

.
.
.

Free "Schapelle Corby" You Amazing True Real People !!!
.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-21 14:33:55 EST
On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 00:42:20 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>>You see those 'void' areas?
>>
>>That's where space is expanding the most.
>>

>That's where space is missing Horry.

That's where energy predominates matter. C.

Painius
2010-08-22 20:10:07 EST
My Dearest Charles,

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message...
> Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> HVAC wrote...
>>>
>>> You see those 'void' areas?
>>>
>>> That's where space is expanding the most.
>>
>> That's where space is missing Horry.
>
> That's where energy predominates matter. C.

Sorry, Charles, i don't understand you. Even in the dubious
mainstream's "space is void" context, where many kinds of
photons are distributed in all directions, there would be a
heavy preponderance of energy even in the densest of mass
areas (galaxies).

>From my own perspective, where space is comprised of
energy, a special "gravitational" energy that is modulated by
photonic energy, where matter is an extension of this energy,
or "spatially extended" as Einstein put it, energy still must
predominate matter in all areas, void or otherwise.

Why would those void areas be said to be places where
energy predominates matter, if this is the case all over the
Universe, from the voidest, sparsest areas to the densest?

Just curious, Charles. Have i misinterpreted what you said?

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: "We never know the worth of water 'til the
well is dry." > Thomas Fuller

P.P.S.: http://astronomy.painellsworth.net
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-22 21:11:07 EST
On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 20:10:07 -0400, "Painius" <starswirlernosp@maol.com>
wrote:

>Why would those void areas be said to be places where
>energy predominates matter, if this is the case all over the
>Universe, from the voidest, sparsest areas to the densest?
>
>Just curious, Charles. Have i misinterpreted what you said?

Well voids are void of what? -> matter
And yet have plenty of? -> energy
Ergo what is predominating?
C.

P.S.: I wasn't trying to be deep, t'was just a flippy answer to Jim.

P.S.: Thanks for asking...
{P.P.S. I like your stuff and read most part of it}

>>Just curious, Charles. Have i misinterpreted what you said?
>
> Well voids are void of what? -> matter
> And yet have plenty of? -> energy
> Ergo what is predominating?
> C.
>
> P.S.: I wasn't trying to be deep, t'was just a flippy answer to Jim.
>
> P.S.: Thanks for asking...
> {P.P.S. I like your stuff and read most part of it}

Love is in the air!

How about you two give each other a mutual reach-A-round ?