Research Discussion: Zombies Strippers

Zombies Strippers

Watched the movie 'Zombie Strippers' last night.

The best movie EVER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVkQCDfIe38

Hey, there's Robert Barton Englund !!!

He looks cool, aye.

Nearly as cool as Charles.

P.S.
Judging by the size of all the clusters of galaxies in the Universe,
there would be beautiful women OUT THERE like that.

_____

On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 04:59:07 -0700 (PDT), HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Watched the movie 'Zombie Strippers' last night.
>
>The best movie EVER.
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVkQCDfIe38

____

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-17 12:03:27 EST
wrote:

>Watched the movie 'Zombie Strippers' last night.
>
>The best movie EVER.
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVkQCDfIe38

Some other commentaries:

volimsir
10 month ago 29 days
Guys, this is a B-Movie trash? film...just watch with some friends and
laugh at the bad acting :)

Hellraiser01991
8 month ago 19 days
It's a B-film. they're? supposed to be bad.

C.

Huge
2010-08-17 12:15:01 EST
On 08/17/2010 11:03 AM, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 04:59:07 -0700 (PDT), HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> Watched the movie 'Zombie Strippers' last night.
>>
>> The best movie EVER.

I think it might get a little competition from Chopper Chicks from
Zombie Town:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqNACrJzjfs

--
Not on my time you don't.

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-17 12:17:22 EST
On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 00:18:11 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Hey, there's Robert Barton Englund !!!

Who the fu*k is ...

>He looks cool, aye.
>
>Nearly as cool as Charles.

http://www.google.co.nz/images?q=Robert+Barton+Englund&biw=1560&bih=935
Oh, you mean Freddy Krueger ...

Well there is a faint resemblance :-)

Especially here:
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:U4rW_hP3bDf7tM:http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd1/cmts/images/thursday/bear-thursday.gif&t=1

>P.S.
>Judging by the size of all the clusters of galaxies in the Universe,
>there would be beautiful women OUT THERE like that.

Care to explain?
Ass and titts?
C.

"huge" <huge@operamail.com> wrote in message

>>> Watched the movie 'Zombie Strippers' last night.
>>>
>>> The best movie EVER.
>
> I think it might get a little competition from Chopper Chicks from Zombie
> Town:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqNACrJzjfs

Chopper Chicks are nothing compared to Zombie Strippers.

Huge
2010-08-17 12:59:31 EST
On 08/17/2010 11:35 AM, HVAC wrote:
> "huge"<huge@operamail.com> wrote in message

>> I think it might get a little competition from Chopper Chicks from Zombie
>> Town:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqNACrJzjfs
>

> Chopper Chicks are nothing compared to Zombie Strippers.

O yeah? Can Zombie Strippers ride hogs all day?

--
Not on my time you don't.

Uncle Vic
2010-08-17 14:41:17 EST
On Aug 17, 4:59 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Watched the movie 'Zombie Strippers' last night.
>
> The best movie EVER.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVkQCDfIe38

I might actually go see "Vampires Suck" - I love parodies.

--
Uncle Vic
AA#2011

WangoTango
2010-08-17 14:45:01 EST
In article <VfydnT8ovLkbKPfRnZ2dnUVZ_vqdnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
h*e@operamail.com says...
> On 08/17/2010 11:03 AM, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
> > On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 04:59:07 -0700 (PDT), HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >

> >> Watched the movie 'Zombie Strippers' last night.
> >>
> >> The best movie EVER.
>
> I think it might get a little competition from Chopper Chicks from
> Zombie Town:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqNACrJzjfs

Lesbian Vampire, Killers is pretty funny too.
Not Shaun of the Dead funny, but close.

GO'Puke Obit
2010-08-17 15:40:42 EST

> Watched the movie 'Zombie Strippers' last night.
>
> The best movie EVER.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVkQCDfIe38

So THAT'S what happened to the RNC funds ...

--
Get enough stupid people in power you end up with some powerfully stupid
people...