Research Discussion: I Just Had An Amazing Vivid Dream !!!

I Just Had An Amazing Vivid Dream !!!

I Just Had An Amazing Vivid Dream !!!

(this is true)

I'm having a few extra vivid dreams because my sleep patterns are
haywire.Two hours sleep, then later three hours sleep, etc.

I just woke up 5 minutes ago
from being with a fanstastic
young 18 year old girl, and I was about 20 years old.

Wow, the streets, trees, train, train station, friends modern houses,
conversations, it all seemed like being in a modern American or
Australian suburb 20 years from now.

The girl and I were just falling in love since about two days before.
And we were going though all the motions of that.

I Love her, I'm in Love !!!

Help Help What Do I Do, Panic Panic !!!

If I turn the TV on,
it will just be ...

http://www.causes-of-terrorism.net/images/taliban2PT.jpg

... Reality !!!

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

John
2010-08-16 20:15:02 EST
On Aug 16, 5:03 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> I Just Had An Amazing Vivid Dream !!!
>
>  (this is true)
>
> I'm having a few extra vivid dreams because my sleep patterns are
> haywire.Two hours sleep, then later three hours sleep, etc.
>
> I just woke up 5 minutes ago
> from being with a fanstastic
> young 18 year old girl, and I was about 20 years old.
>
> Wow, the streets, trees, train, train station, friends modern houses,
> conversations, it all seemed like being in a modern American or
> Australian suburb 20 years from now.
>
> The girl and I were just falling in love since about two days before.
> And we were going though all the motions of that.
>
> I Love her, I'm in Love !!!
>
> Help Help What Do I Do, Panic Panic !!!
>
> If I turn the TV on,
> it will just be ...
>
> http://www.causes-of-terrorism.net/images/taliban2PT.jpg
>
> ... Reality !!!
>
> ___
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> " Jim's Space Agency "
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
> Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.
>
> ___

Could have been a dream of a past lifetime. Do you get these types of
dreams often? Occasionally? Once in a while? Where you're in a
different time and place? If every thing in the environment seemed
completely normal, just you didn't recognize the people, though that
doesn't mean to imply you won't recognize someone now and then, it
very well could have been a dream of a past lifetime.

Don't ask me how they happen, but I think our brains are attuned to a
frequency on which we can pick up personal information like that. All
our actions from our past life times leave imprints and traces in the
universe, that in one way can be looked at as a hugh RAM memory
database. That's how I see it, anyway.

I get them every time I close my eyes and fall asleep, practically.
The other day, I was in one, and I was speaking Arabic, with others in
the group, though I knew my base language was English.

Did you see that YouTube video, on the seeds of life are spread
throughout the universe? Pretty fascinating.

John Ayres

*_//!!_//!!*
>I Just Had An Amazing Vivid Dream !!!

<<<SNIPO>>>

Dream On!

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 17:15:02 -0700 (PDT), John
<*n@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>On Aug 16, 5:03 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> I Just Had An Amazing Vivid Dream !!!
>>
>>  (this is true)
>>
>> I'm having a few extra vivid dreams because my sleep patterns are
>> haywire.Two hours sleep, then later three hours sleep, etc.
>>
>> I just woke up 5 minutes ago
>> from being with a fanstastic
>> young 18 year old girl, and I was about 20 years old.
>>
>> Wow, the streets, trees, train, train station, friends modern houses,
>> conversations, it all seemed like being in a modern American or
>> Australian suburb 20 years from now.
>>
>> The girl and I were just falling in love since about two days before.
>> And we were going though all the motions of that.
>>
>> I Love her, I'm in Love !!!
>>
>> Help Help What Do I Do, Panic Panic !!!
>>
>> If I turn the TV on,
>> it will just be ...
>>
>> http://www.causes-of-terrorism.net/images/taliban2PT.jpg
>>
>> ... Reality !!!
>>
>> ___

>Could have been a dream of a past lifetime.

Maybe, hopefully, a future life.
Things in the dream were a bit more modern.

The girl and I were having a great 'falling in love' experience.
Things weren't perfect though, because she was a bit too friendly in
conversation with two other men. And I had to talk to one of the men
and say... "Look please she is the one for me".
But she is only 18 and testing to see how she really feels,
and if I am the one. Towards the end of the dream
she gave me a look that I will never forget.

I'm a bit Love sick now and today.

I want her back please Mr HVAC !!!

Help Help Panic Panic !!! LOL :)

> ..... and I was speaking Arabic, with others in
>the group, though I knew my base language was English.

Yeah, I used to dream in Japanese in Japan.

>Did you see that YouTube video, on the seeds of life are spread
>throughout the universe? Pretty fascinating.
>
>John Ayres

I will search for it now.

Thanks John !

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

John
2010-08-16 23:19:25 EST
On Aug 16, 7:42 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
<...>
> >Did you see that YouTube video, on the seeds of life are spread
> >throughout the universe? Pretty fascinating.
>
> >John Ayres
>
> I will search for it now.
>
> Thanks John !

Here it is. It's excellent.

Origin of Life 1. Life Came From Other Planets. Myth of the Organic
Soup & Abiogenesis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByUod2VmBQY&feature=related

John Ayres

John
2010-08-16 23:37:29 EST
On Aug 16, 8:19 pm, John <jyanj...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 16, 7:42 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> <...>
>
> > >Did you see that YouTube video, on the seeds of life are spread
> > >throughout the universe? Pretty fascinating.
>
> > >John Ayres
>
> > I will search for it now.
>
> > Thanks John !
>
> Here it is. It's excellent.
>
> Origin of Life 1. Life Came From Other Planets. Myth of the Organic
> Soup & Abiogenesis
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByUod2VmBQY&feature=related
>
> John Ayres

Here's another one by the same author. It's also excellent.

Evolution of Life On Other Planets: Even the Gods Have Gods

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EZyFzkUC4c&feature=channel

John Ayres

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 20:19:25 -0700 (PDT), John
<*n@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>On Aug 16, 7:42 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
><...>
>> >Did you see that YouTube video, on the seeds of life are spread
>> >throughout the universe? Pretty fascinating.
>>
>> >John Ayres
>>
>> I will search for it now.
>>
>> Thanks John !
>
>Here it is. It's excellent.
>
>Origin of Life 1. Life Came From Other Planets. Myth of the Organic
>Soup & Abiogenesis
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByUod2VmBQY&feature=related
>
>John Ayres

I had my headphones on, and my volume up full by accident.
And it went BOOM !

That took a few years off my dream life !!!

LOL

I'm getting too old for all this stuff.

Mr HVAC, can I take up your "please go fishing" offer?

Hehe :->

OK, John, I'm watching the video now.

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 20:37:29 -0700 (PDT), John
<*n@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>On Aug 16, 8:19 pm, John <jyanj...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>> On Aug 16, 7:42 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> <...>

>> > I will search for it now.
>>
>> > Thanks John !
>>
>> Here it is. It's excellent.
>>
>> Origin of Life 1. Life Came From Other Planets. Myth of the Organic
>> Soup & Abiogenesis
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByUod2VmBQY&feature=related
>>
>> John Ayres
>
>Here's another one by the same author. It's also excellent.
>
>Evolution of Life On Other Planets: Even the Gods Have Gods
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EZyFzkUC4c&feature=channel
>
>John Ayres

I just finished the other video.
There is good information there.
Some parts of it all are debateable.

Wow, did you see the thumbs up
and thumbs down ratio in the other video!
About 50 / 50 out of 400,000 views.

I've been watching documentaries like that since the
"How And Why Wonder Books" in the mid 1960's.

>From a young age I always thought,
none of that information is going to help us
if evil intelligence and evil people become the dominant rule.

And after studying astronomy, I new it would be busy OUT THERE with
varieties of intelligence.

That's the most important thing.

If we don't find the 'good guys'
we can all kiss our future physicallity up crap creek !!!

___

QUOTE:
"You are the offspring of many traditions that throughout time have
been mutually enriched by each others´ contributions."

"Except for rare occasions, our interventions always had very little
incidence on your capacity to make collective and individual decisions
about your own future. This is motivated by our knowledge of your deep
psychological mechanisms."

"We reached the conclusion that freedom is built every day as a being
becomes aware of himself and of his environment, getting progressively
rid of constraints and inertias, whatever they may be. Despite the
numerous, brave and willing human consciences, those inertias are
artificially maintained for the profit of a growing centralising
power."

___

Extraterrestrial Alien UFO Crash Varginha Brazil. Aliens UFOs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwBK_2KGrM8

___

Have a very good evening John !!!

Goshinpai nasaranaide kudasai shourai wa akarui deshou. Ganbarimashou.
Yoroshiku onegai shimasu.

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

> I want her back please Mr HVAC !!!
>
> Help Help Panic Panic !!! LOL :)

Here's what to do. Walk around town a lot today.

Find a girl that looks like her and kill her.

Problem solved!

--
"You can check out any time you like, but you can NEVER leave"

This is almost exactly what she looked like ...

http://www.facebook.com/SpiritChelle?ref=pymk#!/photo.php?pid=32241&id=1069647844&ref=fbx_album

You have to log in to see.

I'm not joking, I was in facebook and that's her.
And out of her 39 Profile photos, she had that with "Dreamer" !!!

_________________________

On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 12:03:03 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>I Just Had An Amazing Vivid Dream !!!
>
> (this is true)
>
>I'm having a few extra vivid dreams because my sleep patterns are
>haywire.Two hours sleep, then later three hours sleep, etc.
>
>I just woke up 5 minutes ago
>from being with a fanstastic
>young 18 year old girl, and I was about 20 years old.
>
>Wow, the streets, trees, train, train station, friends modern houses,
>conversations, it all seemed like being in a modern American or
>Australian suburb 20 years from now.
>
>The girl and I were just falling in love since about two days before.
>And we were going though all the motions of that.
>
>I Love her, I'm in Love !!!
>

>Help Help What Do I Do, Panic Panic !!!
>

>If I turn the TV on,
>it will just be ...