Research Discussion: Ask Russia To Stand Against Rape // Oxana Was A Beautiful, Wonderful Girl, Gifted In Languages ...

Ask Russia To Stand Against Rape // Oxana Was A Beautiful, Wonderful Girl, Gifted In Languages ...

This is so sad...

QUOTE:
"This powerful appeal just came to us from one of our members:

"My daughter Oxana was a beautiful, wonderful girl, gifted in
languages. She left our home when she was 20 to take her dream job as
a translator in Europe. We were so happy for her. Three weeks later
the police told us she died falling from a 5th story window, trying to
escape men who fooled her with the job and forced her into a sex
club."

http://www.avaaz.org/en/russia_rape_trade_putin/?cl=699491637&v=6942

Dear President Dmitry Medvedev and President Vladimir Putin
let's rally the global intelligence agencies !!
And save the World !!!

___

What's this have to do with UFOs and Aliens ?

See my next post ...

"Self Healing, Individually or With Friends, You Can Cure and Heal."

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

On Aug 14, 5:31 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> This is so sad...
>
> QUOTE:
> "This powerful appeal just came to us from one of our members:
>
> "My daughter Oxana was a beautiful, wonderful girl, gifted in
> languages. She left our home when she was 20 to take her dream job as
> a translator in Europe. We were so happy for her. Three weeks later
> the police told us she died falling from a 5th story window, trying to
> escape men who fooled her with the job and forced her into a sex
> club."
>
> http://www.avaaz.org/en/russia_rape_trade_putin/?cl=699491637&v=6942
>
> Dear President Dmitry Medvedev and President Vladimir Putin
> let's rally the global intelligence agencies !!
> And save the World !!!
>
> ___
>
> What's this have to do with UFOs and Aliens ?
>
> See my next post ...
>
> "Self Healing, Individually or With Friends, You Can Cure and Heal."
>
> ___
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> " Jim's Space Agency "
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
> Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.
>
> ___

Smells a little kosher. You do realize that Russia has Zionists and
their brown-nosed Jewish minions that have no actual policy against
having slaves or rape. Israel is the only remaining industrialized
nation that is essentially lawless as long as you are Jewish. (perhaps
this is because they do not believe in hell, whereas instead they get
a sort of time-out and then unlimited do-overs)

~ BG

On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 17:51:01 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Aug 14, 5:31 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> This is so sad...
>>
>> QUOTE:
>> "This powerful appeal just came to us from one of our members:
>>
>> "My daughter Oxana was a beautiful, wonderful girl, gifted in
>> languages. She left our home when she was 20 to take her dream job as
>> a translator in Europe. We were so happy for her. Three weeks later
>> the police told us she died falling from a 5th story window, trying to
>> escape men who fooled her with the job and forced her into a sex
>> club."
>>
>> http://www.avaaz.org/en/russia_rape_trade_putin/?cl=699491637&v=6942
>>
>> Dear President Dmitry Medvedev and President Vladimir Putin
>> let's rally the global intelligence agencies !!
>> And save the World !!!
>>

> they do not believe in hell, whereas instead they get
>a sort of time-out and then unlimited do-overs)
>
> ~ BG

The facts are ...

1.
They "Powers That Be" should all know how to
"put themselves in other people's shoes".
Think for themselves, study the Oxana case,
and ask if they would want that to happen
to friends or family, etc.

2.
They "Powers That Be" could easily
just go on national and international TV
and say, .......

"Let's have an international vote.
Do you want the President and
Intelligence Agecies to fix this"?

And... if 'Yes'.

Get everyone in Russia
and the World to fund,
via Telethons!

Create a special section with Interpol.

I have trillions more ideas.

Oh, even put some of those men that did that to Oxana and other girls,
put some of those men in bomb tests. Mr HVAC could help there.
I'm not perfect, I'm not a loving wonderful super advanced
extraterrestrial ... this is war on Earth !!!
Bomb test some of the Barstards.

http://www.enviroreporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Tsar-Bomba-Soviet-atomic-bomb.jpg

Sign the petition here ...

http://www.avaaz.org/en/russia_rape_trade_putin/?cl=699491637&v=6942

I did.

____

Love to Oxana and father Nikolai and family and friends !!!

Love and just a couple of H-Bomb tests,
just to remind the world that
The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry is always right !!!

Imagine seeing Oxana's rapists flying through the air with a H-Bomb
cloud ..... I know old ladies that would love seeing that moment !!!!!

http://www.pistonheads.com/pics/news/16942/done_Old_Ladies-L.jpg

____

OK, Ok, ok, I'm just ranting.
We would have to consult
the World Round Table
before doing anything.

____

Phone the CIA ...

https://www.cia.gov

____

.
.
.
.
.

___

> This is so sad...
>
> QUOTE:
> "This powerful appeal just came to us from one of our members:
>
> "My daughter Oxana was a beautiful, wonderful girl, gifted in
> languages. She left our home when she was 20 to take her dream job as
> a translator in Europe. We were so happy for her. Three weeks later
> the police told us she died falling from a 5th story window, trying to
> escape men who fooled her with the job and forced her into a sex
> club."

So, I take it the sex club catered to deviant Aleeuns ... probably
the Grays ... horny little bastards they are ... always wanting to stick
it up one's nose ...

On Aug 14, 6:56 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
> the World Round Table
> before doing anything.
>
> ____
>
> Phone the CIA ...
>
> https://www.cia.gov
>
> ____
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> " Jim's Space Agency "
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
> Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

That's what we need are ideas and actions to go along with those
ideas.

To start with, any and all religions that do not police their own kind
must be abolished and/or regulated and taxed to death. They also need
to be retroactively held accountable (several thousand years worth)
for their actions and the subsequent consequences of the group or
individuals which they knowingly elected not to police.

~ BG

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 09:33:34 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Aug 14, 6:56 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 17:51:01 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>>

>> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > they do not believe in hell, whereas instead they get
>> >a sort of time-out and then unlimited do-overs)
>>
>> > ~ BG
>>
>> The facts are ...
>>
>> 1.
>> They "Powers That Be" should all know how to
>> "put themselves in other people's shoes".
>> Think for themselves, study the Oxana case,
>> and ask if they would want that to happen
>> to friends or family, etc.
>>
>> 2.
>> They "Powers That Be" could easily
>> just go on national and international TV
>> and say, .......
>>
>> "Let's have an international vote.
>> Do you want the President and
>> Intelligence Agecies to fix this"?
>>
>> And... if 'Yes'.
>>
>> Get everyone in Russia
>> and the World to fund,
>> via Telethons!
>>
>> Create a special section with Interpol.
>>
>> I have trillions more ideas.
>>
>> Oh, even put some of those men that did that to Oxana and other girls,
>> put some of those men in bomb tests. Mr HVAC could help there.
>> I'm not perfect, I'm not a loving wonderful super advanced
>> extraterrestrial ... this is war on Earth !!!
>> Bomb test some of the Barstards.
>>
>> http://www.enviroreporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Tsar-Bomba-S...
>>
>> Sign the petition here ...
>>
>> http://www.avaaz.org/en/russia_rape_trade_putin/?cl=699491637&v=6942
>>
>> I did.
>>
>> ____
>>
>> Love to Oxana and father Nikolai and family and friends !!!
>>
>> Love and just a couple of H-Bomb tests,
>> just to remind the world that
>> The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry is always right !!!
>>
>> Imagine seeing  Oxana's rapists flying through the air with a H-Bomb
>> cloud ..... I know old ladies that would love seeing that moment !!!!!
>>
>> http://www.pistonheads.com/pics/news/16942/done_Old_Ladies-L.jpg
>>
>> ____
>>
>> OK, Ok, ok, I'm just ranting.
>> We would have to consult
>> the World Round Table
>> before doing anything.
>>
>> ____
>>
>> Phone the CIA ...
>>
>> https://www.cia.gov
>>
>> ____

>That's what we need are ideas and actions to go along with those
>ideas.
>
>To start with, any and all religions that do not police their own kind
>must be abolished and/or regulated and taxed to death. They also need
>to be retroactively held accountable (several thousand years worth)
>for their actions and the subsequent consequences of the group or
>individuals which they knowingly elected not to police.
>
> ~ BG

I know, it's all a bloody mess,
and that's why some powers
have resorted to mind control technologies,
because it's so hard trying to
develop trustworthy faithful troglodytes !!!

That avaaz site said there are about 50,000 women a year from Russia
looking for good jobs in other parts of Europe, that get ambushed by
rapist pimps with fake job Ads.

Call the Octogon !!!

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

On Aug 16, 1:32 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> >> ____
>
> >That's what we need are ideas and actions to go along with those
> >ideas.
>
> >To start with, any and all religions that do not police their own kind
> >must be abolished and/or regulated and taxed to death.  They also need
> >to be retroactively held accountable (several thousand years worth)
> >for their actions and the subsequent consequences of the group or
> >individuals which they knowingly elected not to police.
>
> > ~ BG
>
> I know, it's all a bloody mess,
> and that's why some powers
> have resorted to mind control technologies,
> because it's so hard trying to
> develop trustworthy faithful troglodytes !!!
>
> That avaaz site said there are about 50,000 women a year from Russia
> looking for good jobs in other parts of Europe, that get ambushed by

Russians among others should also do a better job of looking after
their own kind, especially when they're not on home turf.

Something about devalued life has to get corrected. Why do something
clearly risky unless you always intend to get involved and take your
chances in spite of better judgment.

~ BG

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 14:21:25 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Aug 16, 1:32 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 09:33:34 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>>

>> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >That's what we need are ideas and actions to go along with those
>> >ideas.
>>
>> >To start with, any and all religions that do not police their own kind
>> >must be abolished and/or regulated and taxed to death.  They also need
>> >to be retroactively held accountable (several thousand years worth)
>> >for their actions and the subsequent consequences of the group or
>> >individuals which they knowingly elected not to police.
>>
>> > ~ BG
>>
>> I know, it's all a bloody mess,
>> and that's why some powers
>> have resorted to mind control technologies,
>> because it's so hard trying to
>> develop trustworthy faithful troglodytes !!!
>>
>> That avaaz site said there are about 50,000 women a year from Russia
>> looking for good jobs in other parts of Europe, that get ambushed by
>> rapist pimps with fake job Ads.
>>
>> Call the Octogon !!!
>
>Russians among others should also do a better job of looking after
>their own kind, especially when they're not on home turf.
>
>Something about devalued life has to get corrected. Why do something
>clearly risky unless you always intend to get involved and take your
>chances in spite of better judgment.
>
> ~ BG

Very Nice Reply.

I will have to think about it.