Research Discussion: Free Documentary ... UFOs: Disney's Video 'Alien Encounters' // 45 Minutes.

Free Documentary ... UFOs: Disney's Video 'Alien Encounters' // 45 Minutes.

Free Documentary ... UFOs: Disney's Video 'Alien Encounters' // 45
Minutes.

A younger Clifford E. Stone is in the documentary too.

http://www.personalgrowthcourses.net/video/ufos_disney_alien_encounters_video

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

> Free Documentary ... UFOs: Disney's Video 'Alien Encounters' // 45
> Minutes.
>
> A younger Clifford E. Stone is in the documentary too.
>
> http://www.personalgrowthcourses.net/video/ufos_disney_alien_encounters_video

Say, Horry ... you seem to be a nice guy, in a demented sort of way, but
your
incessant UFO crapola is really getting old ... I mean, if there were any
proof
of any sort of the verifiable kind ... then ok ... but Loons like you have
NOTHING ... it's a figment of your over active imagination ... a dream of
how
things could be if 95% of the world's population weren't hung up on some
fucking religion or other and if there really were Aleeeuns looking for us
Get a life, Horry, marry the ugly fat chick ... you won't get any more pussy
than the rest of us, but she'll adore you for choosing obesity over smarts.

On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 16:45:06 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>> Free Documentary ... UFOs: Disney's Video 'Alien Encounters' // 45
>> Minutes.
>>
>> A younger Clifford E. Stone is in the documentary too.
>>
>> http://www.personalgrowthcourses.net/video/ufos_disney_alien_encounters_video
>>

>Say, Horry ...

... Yes, let's all thank Clifford E. Stone !!!

P.S.
Our intelligence agency said
you Hagar secretly like the documentary above,
because you didn't remove the link in your reply.

We are very proud of you Hagar !!!

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

> Get a life, Horry, marry the ugly fat chick ... you won't get any more
> pussy than the rest of us, but she'll adore you for choosing obesity over
> smarts.

Fat girls aren't as tight as thin girls.

Plus, they smell.

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>> Get a life, Horry, marry the ugly fat chick ... you won't get any more
>> pussy than the rest of us, but she'll adore you for choosing obesity over
>> smarts.
>

> Fat girls aren't as tight as thin girls.
>
> Plus, they smell.

But lots of shade in really hot weather ...

>> Fat girls aren't as tight as thin girls.
>>
>> Plus, they smell.
>>

> But lots of shade in really hot weather ...

I'll just wear sunscreen thanks.

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>>>

>>> Fat girls aren't as tight as thin girls.
>>>
>>> Plus, they smell.
>>>

>> But lots of shade in really hot weather ...
>

> I'll just wear sunscreen thanks.

You are aware, of course, that when the Aleeuns arrive, they'll
eat the fat ones first ... so, a chubby gal-pal could mean a reprieve
from being turned into an Aleeun snack of the barbecued kind ...

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-08-15 16:22:38 EST
"Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in news:tu-
dnVPJ35vYp_XRnZ2dnUVZ_q2dnZ2d@giganews.com:

> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

>>> But lots of shade in really hot weather ...
>>

>> I'll just wear sunscreen thanks.
>>

> You are aware, of course, that when the Aleeuns arrive, they'll
> eat the fat ones first ... so, a chubby gal-pal could mean a reprieve
> from being turned into an Aleeun snack of the barbecued kind ...

Knock it off, Alexa.

"I won long ago. They just don't realize its over." - Ed wins another
important court decision in the Court of Kookiness and Delusion.

On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 20:22:38 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
<*o@petitmorte.net> wrote:

>"Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in news:tu-
>dnVPJ35vYp_XRnZ2dnUVZ_q2dnZ2d@giganews.com:
>

>> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

>>> I'll just wear sunscreen thanks.
>>>

>> You are aware, of course, that when the Aleeuns arrive, they'll
>> eat the fat ones first ... so, a chubby gal-pal could mean a reprieve
>> from being turned into an Aleeun snack of the barbecued kind ...
>
>Knock it off, Alexa.

Knock off the Tequila.

http://www.fantasybedtimehour.com/episodes/images/ep3/tequila.jpg

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

>>> But lots of shade in really hot weather ...
>>

>> I'll just wear sunscreen thanks.
>>

> You are aware, of course, that when the Aleeuns arrive, they'll
> eat the fat ones first ... so, a chubby gal-pal could mean a reprieve
> from being turned into an Aleeun snack of the barbecued kind ...

I'm willing to risk it.