Research Discussion: I'm Making A List // Things To Do Today

I'm Making A List // Things To Do Today

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-13 23:19:45 EST
On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 13:53:03 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>___
>
>Easy as pie, should take me about 5 minutes!
>___

Ok then, enjoy the REST of your day!
C.

I'm Making a List.

Things To Do Today...

1.
Save the World.

2.
Save the Moons.

3.
Save the Supernovas.

4.
Save the Clusters of Galaxies.

5.
Save the infinite other Dimensions.

___

Easy as pie, should take me about 5 minutes!
___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
Love and Care, and Great Friends.

On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 04:19:45 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 13:53:03 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>___
>>
>>Easy as pie, should take me about 5 minutes!
>>___
>
>Ok then, enjoy the REST of your day!
>C.

5:00pm now.

I tidied up the Universe, umm, I mean my apartment.

Then went for a walk,
and saw some beautiful women,
like this lady...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_5fFzxyKNM3A/SmogsLi7E3I/AAAAAAAAAiA/tYNX4o0tn-4/s400/miss%2520lala%2520pink%2520bra.jpg

... all I need now is a device to make me look 25 years of age.

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-14 01:46:52 EST
On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 17:09:46 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>>Ok then, enjoy the REST of your day!
>
>5:00pm now.

7:45am
*******

>I tidied up the Universe, umm, I mean my apartment.

Making order somewhere means more chaos somewhere else ---
sq (entropy+negentropy) = -1

>Then went for a walk,
>and saw some beautiful women,
>like this lady...

I thought you were in love?

>... all I need now is a device to make me look 25 years of age.

And hang around with teenies?
- no thanks -

C.

Bast
2010-08-14 06:48:45 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> I'm Making a List.
>
> Things To Do Today...
>

> 1.
> Save the World.
>

> 2.
> Save the Moons.
>

> 3.
> Save the Supernovas.
>

> 4.
> Save the Clusters of Galaxies.
>

> 5.
> Save the infinite other Dimensions.
>

> ___
>
> Easy as pie, should take me about 5 minutes!
> ___

Okay I'll bite.
How do you save a Supernova ?

On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 07:46:52 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 17:09:46 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>>Ok then, enjoy the REST of your day!
>>
>>5:00pm now.
>>
>7:45am
>*******
>
>>I tidied up the Universe, umm, I mean my apartment.
>>
>Making order somewhere means more chaos somewhere else ---
> sq (entropy+negentropy) = -1

It's true, I put a lot of junk in the outside rubbish bins.

>>Then went for a walk,
>>and saw some beautiful women,
>>like this lady...
>>
>I thought you were in love?

I'm a bit worried, she might have expectations of me having to have a
car, house, visa card, office job, and go out to dinner and church and
collect stamps, etc.

My life-style as a UFO researcher is very different.
I'm introducing her to my videos.
She said in email recently... "Oh I didn't know you were an actor".

I will be doing nothing except those YouTube videos for the next 10
years.

>>... all I need now is a device to make me look 25 years of age.
>>
>And hang around with teenies?
>- no thanks -
>
>C.

My Japanese friends were very nice when I was 25 years old.
More educated and worldly and good varied conversation.
We never watched television.
We'd just meet at my place, some lived there, and we would talk all
evening around the Kotatsu (special table) every evening.

I'd love to get those experiences back.
But I'm too old now, to have young Japanese travelers living with me.
And older Japanese people are too busy with marriage.

Anyway, YouTube will keep me busy.
And I might try to start a UFO convention here or in Australia.
Not once a year, but a permanent one.
With art, stalls, shops, cafes, lectures, and more.

But, anyway, yeah YouTube is amazing these days.
Here is a nice collection of videos...

http://www.youtube.com/RicochetRabbit101

He's a 60 year old friend in one of our UFO chat rooms.

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 06:48:45 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> I'm Making a List.
>>
>> Things To Do Today...
>>

>> 1.
>> Save the World.
>>

>> 2.
>> Save the Moons.
>>

>> 3.
>> Save the Supernovas.
>>

>> 4.
>> Save the Clusters of Galaxies.
>>

>> 5.
>> Save the infinite other Dimensions.
>>

>> ___
>>
>> Easy as pie, should take me about 5 minutes!
>> ___
>>

>Okay I'll bite.
>How do you save a Supernova ?

I will have a think about that one.

12:03am now, need to sleep.

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

On Aug 14, 3:48 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> > I'm Making a List.
>
> > Things To Do Today...
>
> > 1.
> > Save the World.
>
> > 2.
> > Save the Moons.
>
> > 3.
> > Save the Supernovas.
>
> > 4.
> > Save the Clusters of Galaxies.
>
> > 5.
> > Save the infinite other Dimensions.
>
> > ___
>
> > Easy as pie, should take me about 5 minutes!
> > ___
>
> Okay I'll bite.
> How do you save a Supernova ?

Perhaps by sending in lots of black holes so that potential energy is
absorbed before it can do any real damage to the rest of us.

~ BG

Bast
2010-08-14 09:46:48 EST

Brad Guth wrote:
> On Aug 14, 3:48 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>> I'm Making a List.
>>
>>> Things To Do Today...
>>
>>> 1.
>>> Save the World.
>>
>>> 2.
>>> Save the Moons.
>>
>>> 3.
>>> Save the Supernovas.
>>
>>> 4.
>>> Save the Clusters of Galaxies.
>>
>>> 5.
>>> Save the infinite other Dimensions.
>>
>>> ___
>>
>>> Easy as pie, should take me about 5 minutes!
>>> ___
>>
>> Okay I'll bite.
>> How do you save a Supernova ?
>
> Perhaps by sending in lots of black holes so that potential energy is
> absorbed before it can do any real damage to the rest of us.
>
> ~ BG

Ah-ha,....And to think, there were people who said no good would come of
CERN.

On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 09:46:48 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Brad Guth wrote:

>>> Okay I'll bite.
>>> How do you save a Supernova ?
>>
>> Perhaps by sending in lots of black holes so that potential energy is
>> absorbed before it can do any real damage to the rest of us.
>>
>> ~ BG
>

>Ah-ha,....And to think, there were people who said no good would come of
>CERN.

Good Morning, I had a sleep and a think...

There is an old saying
"Look after your pennies
and the dollars will look after themselves".

So, if I look after the clusters of galaxies
the supernovas will be... just fine.

Well, except for one
that I just ate for breakfast...

http://www.galaxysupernova.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/supernova-2.jpg