Research Discussion: Why We Like Obama

Why We Like Obama
Posts: 17

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Hagar
2010-08-13 08:44:47 EST
Barack Obama has awakened a sleeping nation
By Gary Hubbell

Aspen Times Weekly February 2010

Barack Obama is the best thing that has happened to America in the last 100
years. Truly, he is the savior of America 's future. He is the best thing
ever.

Despite the fact that he has some of the lowest approval ratings among
recent presidents, history will see Barack Obama as the source of America 's
resurrection. Barack Obama has plunged the country into levels of debt that
we could not have previously imagined; his efforts to nationalize health
care have been met with fierce resistance nationwide; TARP bailouts and
stimulus spending have shown little positive effect on the national economy;
unemployment is unacceptably high and looks to remain that way for most of a
decade; legacy entitlement programs have ballooned to unsustainable levels,
and there is a seething anger in the populace.

That's why Barack Obama is such a good thing for America .

Obama is the symbol of a creeping liberalism that has infected our society
like a cancer for the last 100 years. Just as Hitler is the face of fascism,
Obama will go down in history as the face of unchecked liberalism.

The cancer metastasized to the point where it could no longer be ignored.

Average Americans who have quietly gone about their lives, earning a
paycheck, contributing to their favorite charities, going to high school
football games on Friday night, spending their weekends at the beach or on
hunting trips - they've gotten off the fence. They've woken up. There is a
level of political activism in this country that we haven't seen since the
American Revolution, and Barack Obama has been the catalyst that has sparked
a restructuring of the American political and social consciousness

Think of the crap we've slowly learned to tolerate over the past 50 years as
liberalism sought to re-structure the America that was the symbol of freedom
and liberty to all the people of the world. Immigration laws were ignored on
the basis of compassion. Welfare policies encouraged irresponsibility, the
fracturing of families, and a cycle of generations of dependency. Debt was
regarded as a tonic to lubricate the economy. Our children left school
having been taught that they are exceptional and special, while great
numbers of them cannot perform basic functions of mathematics and literacy.
Legislators decided that people could not be trusted to defend their own
homes, and stripped citizens of their rights to own firearms. Productive
members of society have been penalized with a heavy burden of taxes in order
to support legions of do-nothings who loll around, reveling in their
addictions, obesity, indolence, ignorance and "disabilities." Criminals have
been arrested and re-arrested, coddled and set free to pillage the citizenry
yet again. Lawyers routinely extort fortunes from doctors, contractors and
business people with dubious torts.

We slowly learned to tolerate these outrages, shaking our heads in
disbelief, and we went on with our lives. But Barack Obama has ripped the
lid off a seething cauldron of dissatisfaction and unrest.

A former Communist is given a paid government position in the White House as
an advisor to the president. Auto companies are taken over by the
government, and the auto workers' union - whose contracts are completely
insupportable in any economic sense - is rewarded with a stake in the
company. Government bails out Wall Street investment bankers and insurance
companies, who pay their executives outrageous bonuses as thanks for the
public support. Terrorists are read their Miranda rights and given free
lawyers. And, despite overwhelming public disapproval, Barack Obama has
pushed forward with a health care plan that would re-structure one-sixth of
the American economy. Literally millions of Americans have had enough.
They're organizing, they're studying the Constitution and the Federalist
Papers, they're reading history and case law, they're showing up at rallies
and meetings, and a slew of conservative candidates are throwing their hats
into the ring. Is there a revolution brewing? Yes, in the sense that there
is a keen awareness that our priorities and sensibilities must be radically
re-structured. Will it be a violent revolution? No. It will be done through
the interpretation of the original document that has guided us for 220
"FANTASTIC years - the Constitution. Just as the pendulum swung to embrace
political correctness and liberalism, there will be a backlash, a complete
repudiation of a hundred years of nonsense. A hundred years from now,
history will perceive the year 2010 as the time when America got back on the
right track. And for that, we can thank Barack Hussein Obama.



Notroll2012
2010-08-13 09:44:46 EST

"Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
news:qaidnbHixIXeo_jRnZ2dnUVZ_rCdnZ2d@giganews.com...
> Barack Obama has awakened a sleeping nation
> By Gary Hubbell
>
> Aspen Times Weekly February 2010
>
> Barack Obama is the best thing that has happened to America in the last
> 100 years. Truly, he is the savior of America 's future. He is the best
> thing ever................................................................
> (remaining dribble deleted.)
>


Whine, whine, wine. Conservos and 'baggers never have solutions (or rather,
the single conservo solution for all our problems is simply to reduce taxes
on the wealthy and corporations.) You seldom see Haggarites (other than a
few 'bagggers) call for a reduction of property and sales taxes (and a
resulting reduction in local expenditures.) Get real. Offer real
solutions. You could start by reducing our military presence in Europe and
Asia, with a resulting reduction in those billions of dollars paid to
contractors headed by Republicans. On the other side of the aisle, I would
support the elimination of the Department of Education as it seems to
deliver little value.



Hagar
2010-08-13 09:53:15 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
news:i%b9o.62314$YX3.7704@newsfe18.iad...
>
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
> news:qaidnbHixIXeo_jRnZ2dnUVZ_rCdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>> Barack Obama has awakened a sleeping nation
>> By Gary Hubbell
>>
>> Aspen Times Weekly February 2010
>>
>> Barack Obama is the best thing that has happened to America in the last
>> 100 years. Truly, he is the savior of America 's future. He is the best
>> thing
>> ever................................................................
>> (remaining dribble deleted.)
>>
>
>
> Whine, whine, wine. Conservos and 'baggers never have solutions

< snip retarded Troll drivel >

Yes, we do have solutions and you retards will be introduced
to Phase 1 come November 2nd. Get all the federal freebees
you can haul or carry, scumball, because your party is over.
Even if your jungle bunny makes it to a second term, he'll find
his sorry ass in the same position as GWB was in HIS second
term, namely a hostile Congress ... and deservedly so. If for no
other reason, than that the new President can complain about
how it all is Obama's fault, taking a page from loser Obama's
whine-book.
Have a nice day, douche-bag.




Brad Guth
2010-08-13 13:20:55 EST
On Aug 13, 6:44 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>
> news:qaidnbHixIXeo_jRnZ2dnUVZ_rCdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> > Barack Obama has awakened a sleeping nation
> > By Gary Hubbell
>
> > Aspen Times Weekly February 2010
>
> > Barack Obama is the best thing that has happened to America in the last
> > 100 years. Truly, he is the savior of America 's future. He is the best
> > thing ever................................................................
> > (remaining dribble deleted.)
>
> Whine, whine, wine.  Conservos and 'baggers never have solutions (or rather,
> the single conservo solution for all our problems is simply to reduce taxes
> on the wealthy and corporations.)  You seldom see Haggarites (other than a
> few 'bagggers) call for a reduction of property and sales taxes (and a
> resulting reduction in local expenditures.)  Get real.  Offer real
> solutions.  You could start by reducing our military presence in Europe and
> Asia, with a resulting reduction in those billions of dollars paid to
> contractors headed by Republicans.  On the other side of the aisle, I would
> support the elimination of the Department of Education as it seems to
> deliver little value.

Apparently ZNRs and their redneck minions are entitled to unlimited do-
overs.

~ BG

Brad Guth
2010-08-13 13:22:10 EST
On Aug 13, 6:53 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message
>
> news:i%b9o.62314$YX3.7704@newsfe18.iad...
>
>
>
>
>
> > "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
> >news:qaidnbHixIXeo_jRnZ2dnUVZ_rCdnZ2d@giganews.com...
> >> Barack Obama has awakened a sleeping nation
> >> By Gary Hubbell
>
> >> Aspen Times Weekly February 2010
>
> >> Barack Obama is the best thing that has happened to America in the last
> >> 100 years. Truly, he is the savior of America 's future. He is the best
> >> thing
> >> ever................................................................
> >> (remaining dribble deleted.)
>
> > Whine, whine, wine.  Conservos and 'baggers never have solutions
>
> < snip retarded Troll drivel >
>
> Yes, we do have solutions and you retards will be introduced
> to Phase 1 come November 2nd.  Get all the federal freebees
> you can haul or carry, scumball, because your party is over.
> Even if your jungle bunny makes it to a second term, he'll find
> his sorry ass in the same position as GWB was in HIS second
> term, namely a hostile Congress ... and deservedly so.  If for no
> other reason, than that the new President can complain about
> how it all is Obama's fault, taking a page from loser Obama's
> whine-book.
> Have a nice day, douche-bag.

Since when have Republicans been for smaller government, much less
accountability?

~ BG

Bert
2010-08-13 13:40:00 EST
On Aug 13, 8:44 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Barack Obama has awakened a sleeping nation
> By Gary Hubbell
>
> Aspen Times Weekly February 2010
>
> Barack Obama is the best thing that has happened to America in the last 100
> years. Truly, he is the savior of America 's future. He is the best thing
> ever.
>
> Despite the fact that he has some of the lowest approval ratings among
> recent presidents, history will see Barack Obama as the source of America 's
> resurrection. Barack Obama has plunged the country into levels of debt that
> we could not have previously imagined; his efforts to nationalize health
> care have been met with fierce resistance nationwide; TARP bailouts and
> stimulus spending have shown little positive effect on the national economy;
> unemployment is unacceptably high and looks to remain that way for most of a
> decade; legacy entitlement programs have ballooned to unsustainable levels,
> and there is a seething anger in the populace.
>
> That's why Barack Obama is such a good thing for America .
>
> Obama is the symbol of a creeping liberalism that has infected our society
> like a cancer for the last 100 years. Just as Hitler is the face of fascism,
> Obama will go down in history as the face of unchecked liberalism.
>
> The cancer metastasized to the point where it could no longer be ignored.
>
> Average Americans who have quietly gone about their lives, earning a
> paycheck, contributing to their favorite charities, going to high school
> football games on Friday night, spending their weekends at the beach or on
> hunting trips - they've gotten off the fence. They've woken up. There is a
> level of political activism in this country that we haven't seen since the
> American Revolution, and Barack Obama has been the catalyst that has sparked
> a restructuring of the American political and social consciousness
>
> Think of the crap we've slowly learned to tolerate over the past 50 years as
> liberalism sought to re-structure the America that was the symbol of freedom
> and liberty to all the people of the world. Immigration laws were ignored on
> the basis of compassion. Welfare policies encouraged irresponsibility, the
> fracturing of families, and a cycle of generations of dependency. Debt was
> regarded as a tonic to lubricate the economy. Our children left school
> having been taught that they are exceptional and special, while great
> numbers of them cannot perform basic functions of mathematics and literacy.
> Legislators decided that people could not be trusted to defend their own
> homes, and stripped citizens of their rights to own firearms. Productive
> members of society have been penalized with a heavy burden of taxes in order
> to support legions of do-nothings who loll around, reveling in their
> addictions, obesity, indolence, ignorance and "disabilities." Criminals have
> been arrested and re-arrested, coddled and set free to pillage the citizenry
> yet again. Lawyers routinely extort fortunes from doctors, contractors and
> business people with dubious torts.
>
> We slowly learned to tolerate these outrages, shaking our heads in
> disbelief, and we went on with our lives. But Barack Obama has ripped the
> lid off a seething cauldron of dissatisfaction and unrest.
>
> A former Communist is given a paid government position in the White House as
> an advisor to the president. Auto companies are taken over by the
> government, and the auto workers' union - whose contracts are completely
> insupportable in any economic sense - is rewarded with a stake in the
> company. Government bails out Wall Street investment bankers and insurance
> companies, who pay their executives outrageous bonuses as thanks for the
> public support. Terrorists are read their Miranda rights and given free
> lawyers. And, despite overwhelming public disapproval, Barack Obama has
> pushed forward with a health care plan that would re-structure one-sixth of
> the American economy.  Literally millions of Americans have had enough.
> They're organizing, they're studying the Constitution and the Federalist
> Papers, they're reading history and case law, they're showing up at rallies
> and meetings, and a slew of conservative candidates are throwing their hats
> into the ring. Is there a revolution brewing? Yes, in the sense that there
> is a keen awareness that our priorities and sensibilities must be radically
> re-structured. Will it be a violent revolution? No. It will be done through
> the interpretation of the original document that has guided us for 220
> "FANTASTIC years - the Constitution. Just as the pendulum swung to embrace
> political correctness and liberalism, there will be a backlash, a complete
> repudiation of a hundred years of nonsense. A hundred years from now,
> history will perceive the year 2010 as the time when America got back on the
> right track. And for that, we can thank Barack Hussein Obama.

Obama relates well with Jesus Not just black but trying to do
something about corruption. He like Jesus was the power of 1 He will
get paid for his good will not by being nailed to a cross but a bullet
in back of his head. He is the first black and last black person to
ever be president of USA. Sad but reality TreBert

Hagar
2010-08-13 14:03:20 EST

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
news:7e2458a3-1ed8-4cae-98c9-0fd145690110@j8g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...
On Aug 13, 8:44 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Barack Obama has awakened a sleeping nation
> By Gary Hubbell

< snip >

> Obama relates well with Jesus Not just black but trying
> to do something about corruption.

You mean corruption like his Cornhusker Buyout and his Louisiana Purchase to
ram his Obamacare through ?? that kind of corruption ??
The man is a socialist, no, a communist crook, BeeertBrain, and you are far
too feeble to see it.



H.
2010-08-13 14:06:18 EST

"Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:ef2ec016-3630-4b96-bc8d-a1af7b31936c@h40g2000pro.googlegroups.com...
On Aug 13, 6:53 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in
> message
>
> news:i%b9o.62314$YX3.7704@newsfe18.iad...
>
>
>
>
>
> > "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
> >news:qaidnbHixIXeo_jRnZ2dnUVZ_rCdnZ2d@giganews.com...
> >> Barack Obama has awakened a sleeping nation
> >> By Gary Hubbell
>
> >> Aspen Times Weekly February 2010
>
> >> Barack Obama is the best thing that has happened
> >> to America in the last
> >> 100 years. Truly, he is the savior of America 's
> >> future. He is the best
> >> thing
> >> ever................................................................
> >> (remaining dribble deleted.)
>
> > Whine, whine, wine. Conservos and 'baggers never
> > have solutions
>
> < snip retarded Troll drivel >
>
> Yes, we do have solutions and you retards will be
> introduced
> to Phase 1 come November 2nd. Get all the federal
> freebees
> you can haul or carry, scumball, because your party
> is over.
> Even if your jungle bunny makes it to a second term,
> he'll find
> his sorry ass in the same position as GWB was in HIS
> second
> term, namely a hostile Congress ... and deservedly
> so. If for no
> other reason, than that the new President can
> complain about
> how it all is Obama's fault, taking a page from loser
> Obama's
> whine-book.
> Have a nice day, douche-bag.

Since when have Republicans been for smaller
government, much less
accountability?

~ BG
.
============================================
.
You would not know when as you have had your head up
your ass for ages.
H.



Hagar
2010-08-13 14:52:45 EST

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message
news:xQf9o.59125$dx7.29425@newsfe21.iad...
>
> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:ef2ec016-3630-4b96-bc8d-a1af7b31936c@h40g2000pro.googlegroups.com...
> On Aug 13, 6:53 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message
>>
>> news:i%b9o.62314$YX3.7704@newsfe18.iad...
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> > "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>> >news:qaidnbHixIXeo_jRnZ2dnUVZ_rCdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>> >> Barack Obama has awakened a sleeping nation
>> >> By Gary Hubbell
>>
>> >> Aspen Times Weekly February 2010
>>
>> >> Barack Obama is the best thing that has happened to America in the
>> >> last
>> >> 100 years. Truly, he is the savior of America 's future. He is the
>> >> best
>> >> thing
>> >> ever................................................................
>> >> (remaining dribble deleted.)
>>
>> > Whine, whine, wine. Conservos and 'baggers never have solutions
>>
>> < snip retarded Troll drivel >
>>
>> Yes, we do have solutions and you retards will be introduced
>> to Phase 1 come November 2nd. Get all the federal freebees
>> you can haul or carry, scumball, because your party is over.
>> Even if your jungle bunny makes it to a second term, he'll find
>> his sorry ass in the same position as GWB was in HIS second
>> term, namely a hostile Congress ... and deservedly so. If for no
>> other reason, than that the new President can complain about
>> how it all is Obama's fault, taking a page from loser Obama's
>> whine-book.
>> Have a nice day, douche-bag.
>
> Since when have Republicans been for smaller government, much less
> accountability?
>
> ~ BG

********************************************
Are you saying then that Bush's Government was bigger than Obama's is now
???? Are you also saying that Reagan's Government was larger than Bubba
Clinton's ???
You really are the pinnacle of stupidity, GuthBall ..
Of course, you don't have one iota of proof ... but then you never, ever,
have proof of any of your utterly demented claims.
Now re-insert head into colon ...



Notroll2012
2010-08-13 16:49:33 EST

"Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
news:Bv-dnfN3pZnQ0_jRnZ2dnUVZ_u2dnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
> news:i%b9o.62314$YX3.7704@newsfe18.iad...
>>
>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>> news:qaidnbHixIXeo_jRnZ2dnUVZ_rCdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>> Barack Obama has awakened a sleeping nation
>>> By Gary Hubbell
>>>
>>> Aspen Times Weekly February 2010
>>>
>>> Barack Obama is the best thing that has happened to America in the last
>>> 100 years. Truly, he is the savior of America 's future. He is the best
>>> thing
>>> ever................................................................
>>> (remaining dribble deleted.)
>>>
>>
>>
>> Whine, whine, wine. Conservos and 'baggers never have solutions
>
> < snip retarded Troll drivel >
>
> Yes, we do have solutions and you retards will be introduced
> to Phase 1 come November 2nd. Get all the federal freebees
> you can haul or carry, scumball, because your party is over.
> Even if your jungle bunny makes it to a second term, he'll find
> his sorry ass in the same position as GWB was in HIS second
> term, namely a hostile Congress ... and deservedly so. If for no
> other reason, than that the new President can complain about
> how it all is Obama's fault, taking a page from loser Obama's
> whine-book.
> Have a nice day, douche-bag.
>
>
>
As always, you offer no solution to anything. Changing the makeup of the
Congress is not a solution. What would you have them do? Really. Name one
fix for one problem. I am having a nice day, tea-cracker.


Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron