Research Discussion: Happy Friday The 13th, August, 2010 !!!

Happy Friday The 13th, August, 2010 !!!

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-13 07:12:42 EST
On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 22:48:46 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Happy Friday The 13th, August, 2010 !!!

Should be soon over for you :-)

>Do you all want me to show you something spooky ?

No. You are spooky enough already.

>Heheh!

Ho-ho-ho?

>If I was evil, I'd be the worst evil mother of all evil you could
>never imagine!

Thank heavens that you ain't.

>Negative-Multi-Dimensional-Beings Are Afraid Of Me !!!

Anti-Neutrino-Beings?

>(Oh, I suppose that's because I found Love)

I will only comment on that as soon as you shall have lost it again...

>Kissy Kiss

Well we were in Rome (Italy) and did a lot of this ;-)#

P.S.: I saw you missed me - but not so much :-)))
C.

Happy Friday The 13th, August, 2010 !!!

Do you all want me to show you something spooky ?

Heheh!

If I was evil, I'd be the worst evil mother of all evil you could
never imagine!

Negative-Multi-Dimensional-Beings Are Afraid Of Me !!!

(Oh, I suppose that's because I found Love)

Kissy Kiss

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
Love and Care, and Great Friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZhvBkrq6rU

Jodie needs a kiss.

___

<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Happy Friday The 13th, August, 2010 !!!
>

>Do you all want me to show you something spooky ?
>

>Heheh!
>
>If I was evil, I'd be the worst evil mother of all evil you could
>never imagine!
>
>Negative-Multi-Dimensional-Beings Are Afraid Of Me !!!
>

>(Oh, I suppose that's because I found Love)
>

>Kissy Kiss
>

>___

.
.
.
.
.

___

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 13:12:42 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 22:48:46 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Happy Friday The 13th, August, 2010 !!!
>>
>Should be soon over for you :-)

There you are !!!

I missed you very much dear Commander!

>>Do you all want me to show you something spooky ?
>>
>No. You are spooky enough already.

I will try to change.

(change my bananas after a few days)

>>Heheh!
>>
>Ho-ho-ho?
>
>>If I was evil, I'd be the worst evil mother of all evil you could
>>never imagine!
>>
>Thank heavens that you ain't.

In one of my past lives I was probably pure nightmare.

But the funny thing is one of my cats is pure nighmare chasing my
loved variety of birds all day and I love that cat but hate her also.

It's all about balance, aye, Charles.

>>Negative-Multi-Dimensional-Beings Are Afraid Of Me !!!
>>
>Anti-Neutrino-Beings?

It's all Out There.

>>(Oh, I suppose that's because I found Love)
>>
>I will only comment on that as soon as you shall have lost it again...

It will not be lost.
And you know that.

Oh, yes, I came back in 1965 to save the World!

And to be honest, it's only thanks to You and other secret societies
that I'm having a bit of a try and chance and joy.

Bless you.

>>Kissy Kiss
>>
>Well we were in Rome (Italy) and did a lot of this ;-)#
>
>P.S.: I saw you missed me - but not so much :-)))
>C.

oi oi oi
That was a bold international world wide loving statement by me.
I missed you dear Sir.

Keep in Contact.

___

LOVE
___

P.S.
I could change your nappies when you are 110.

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

> On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 13:12:42 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 22:48:46 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Happy Friday The 13th, August, 2010 !!!
>>>
>>Should be soon over for you :-)
>
> There you are !!!
>
> I missed you very much dear Commander!
>

>>>Do you all want me to show you something spooky ?
>>>
>>No. You are spooky enough already.
>
> I will try to change.
>
> (change my bananas after a few days)
>

>>>Heheh!
>>>
>>Ho-ho-ho?
>>
>>>If I was evil, I'd be the worst evil mother of all evil you could
>>>never imagine!
>>>
>>Thank heavens that you ain't.
>
> In one of my past lives I was probably pure nightmare.
>
> But the funny thing is one of my cats is pure nighmare chasing my
> loved variety of birds all day and I love that cat but hate her also.
>
> It's all about balance, aye, Charles.
>

>>>Negative-Multi-Dimensional-Beings Are Afraid Of Me !!!
>>>
>>Anti-Neutrino-Beings?
>
> It's all Out There.
>

>>>(Oh, I suppose that's because I found Love)
>>>
>>I will only comment on that as soon as you shall have lost it again...
>
> It will not be lost.
> And you know that.
>
> Oh, yes, I came back in 1965 to save the World!
>
> And to be honest, it's only thanks to You and other secret societies
> that I'm having a bit of a try and chance and joy.
>
> Bless you.
>

>>>Kissy Kiss
>>>
>>Well we were in Rome (Italy) and did a lot of this ;-)#
>>
>>P.S.: I saw you missed me - but not so much :-)))
>>C.

Attending yet another Gay & Lesbian convention Chuckles ??
You must be quite the hit ... what with all that goat-humping
experience under your belt, heh ...

Desertphile
2010-08-13 12:46:42 EST
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> Happy Friday The 13th, August, 2010 !!!

Must we expect this greeting 365.25 days a year? Sodd off.

--
http://desertphile.org
"Why aren't resurrections from the dead noteworthy?" -- Jim Rutz

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-13 15:47:58 EST
On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 23:29:55 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Keep in Contact.

T'was a busy day today ..
>___
>
>LOVE
>___

& affection :_)

>P.S.
>I could change your nappies when you are 110.

Thanks, but this wont be necessary :-)
C.

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-13 15:56:11 EST
On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 23:04:39 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZhvBkrq6rU
>
>Jodie needs a kiss.

When in Rome - do like the Romans do :-)))
C.

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 23:04:39 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
> wrote:
>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZhvBkrq6rU
>>
>>Jodie needs a kiss.
>
> When in Rome - do like the Romans do :-)))
> C.

Heard through the grapevine that you attended a Gay/Lesbian
event in Rome, ChuckWeasel ... did you have a jolly good time ??
At least the mountain goats got a short reprieve ... your butt must
be sore !!

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 23:04:39 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
> wrote:
>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZhvBkrq6rU
>>
>>Jodie needs a kiss.
>
> When in Rome - do like the Romans do :-)))

Suggest you never visit Greece.