Research Discussion: Isn't That The Truth !!!

Isn't That The Truth !!!
Posts: 6

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Hagar
2010-08-12 20:25:37 EST

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt



Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-08-12 22:53:05 EST
On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 17:25:37 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt
>

LOL

Heh,

Please tell me to vote for the Dog or Pony.

Tell me now, and you will save over 10 million dollars !



___

Just Jokes.

I Love America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCbOEZ8c8dM

"Simon and Garfunkel"

___





.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

Larry Kroger
2010-08-13 03:42:14 EST
"Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
news:2sKdna7nwf2ZDPnRnZ2dnUVZ_jqdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt

I'm thinking that only taxpayers should vote, and you should get one vote
for every dollar you pay in taxes. And you should lose one vote for every
dollar of entitlements the government pays you. And people that work for the
government shouldn't get to vote, because that's a clear conflict of
interest which amounts to the government voting for itself (except for
military and police and firefighters, who put their lives on the line). Some
plan like that is probably the only way we can get beyond the government
bankrupting the country in order to give out goodies to its cronies.


Hagar
2010-08-13 09:35:17 EST

"Larry Kroger" <lkroger9974@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:vH69o.15523$st2.12392@newsfe09.iad...
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
> news:2sKdna7nwf2ZDPnRnZ2dnUVZ_jqdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt
>
> I'm thinking that only taxpayers should vote, and you should get one vote
> for every dollar you pay in taxes. And you should lose one vote for every
> dollar of entitlements the government pays you. And people that work for
> the government shouldn't get to vote, because that's a clear conflict of
> interest which amounts to the government voting for itself (except for
> military and police and firefighters, who put their lives on the line).
> Some plan like that is probably the only way we can get beyond the
> government bankrupting the country in order to give out goodies to its
> cronies.

Not only is the present Government bankrupting the country, it is also
morally bankrupt. The only correct way to remedy this would be by firing
squad and then starting all over. Only this time have corruption watchdogs
on duty, whose paycheck is derived from a percentage of the Federal waste
they uncover. And yes, guys like Rangel and Waters should immediately be
suspended WITHOUT PAY AND PERKS until the charges are either proven or
dismissed, in which case they would get back-pay.



H.
2010-08-13 13:46:48 EST

"Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
news:bs-dndqoTvqK1_jRnZ2dnUVZ_h6dnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> "Larry Kroger" <lkroger9974@earthlink.net> wrote in
> message news:vH69o.15523$st2.12392@newsfe09.iad...
>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>> news:2sKdna7nwf2ZDPnRnZ2dnUVZ_jqdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>>
>>>
>>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt
>>
>> I'm thinking that only taxpayers should vote, and
>> you should get one vote for every dollar you pay in
>> taxes. And you should lose one vote for every dollar
>> of entitlements the government pays you. And people
>> that work for the government shouldn't get to vote,
>> because that's a clear conflict of interest which
>> amounts to the government voting for itself (except
>> for military and police and firefighters, who put
>> their lives on the line). Some plan like that is
>> probably the only way we can get beyond the
>> government bankrupting the country in order to give
>> out goodies to its cronies.
>
> Not only is the present Government bankrupting the
> country, it is also
> morally bankrupt. The only correct way to remedy this
> would be by firing squad and then starting all over.
> Only this time have corruption watchdogs on duty,
> whose paycheck is derived from a percentage of the
> Federal waste they uncover. And yes, guys like Rangel
> and Waters should immediately be suspended WITHOUT
> PAY AND PERKS until the charges are either proven or
> dismissed, in which case they would get back-pay.
>
I volunteer to be on the firing squad. I have my own
guns and ammo and will travel. I won't even need food.
Absolutely no cost to the tax payers. Oh by the way I
do not bury, I only shoot.
H.



Hagar
2010-08-13 14:55:24 EST

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message
news:fyf9o.59121$dx7.58085@newsfe21.iad...
>
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
> news:bs-dndqoTvqK1_jRnZ2dnUVZ_h6dnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>
>> "Larry Kroger" <lkroger9974@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> news:vH69o.15523$st2.12392@newsfe09.iad...
>>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>>> news:2sKdna7nwf2ZDPnRnZ2dnUVZ_jqdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_145xp7wgggt
>>>
>>> I'm thinking that only taxpayers should vote, and you should get one
>>> vote for every dollar you pay in taxes. And you should lose one vote for
>>> every dollar of entitlements the government pays you. And people that
>>> work for the government shouldn't get to vote, because that's a clear
>>> conflict of interest which amounts to the government voting for itself
>>> (except for military and police and firefighters, who put their lives on
>>> the line). Some plan like that is probably the only way we can get
>>> beyond the government bankrupting the country in order to give out
>>> goodies to its cronies.
>>
>> Not only is the present Government bankrupting the country, it is also
>> morally bankrupt. The only correct way to remedy this would be by firing
>> squad and then starting all over. Only this time have corruption
>> watchdogs on duty, whose paycheck is derived from a percentage of the
>> Federal waste they uncover. And yes, guys like Rangel and Waters should
>> immediately be suspended WITHOUT PAY AND PERKS until the charges are
>> either proven or dismissed, in which case they would get back-pay.
>>
> I volunteer to be on the firing squad. I have my own guns and ammo and
> will travel. I won't even need food. Absolutely no cost to the tax
> payers. Oh by the way I do not bury, I only shoot.
> H.

That's ok, H, there is an abundance of rats ... I'm sure they'll
gnaw on tainted flesh .... as long as they don't have to eat the
brains, lest they want to wind up stupid ...


Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron