Research Discussion: The Unscupulous Obama ..

The Unscupulous Obama ..

He'd probably sell his mother or his drunk father for a vote. Gotta keep
that Liberal voting union scum happy, though ...

By Stephen Power

The $26 billion bill President Barack Obama signed Tuesday may spell relief
for teachers' unions and other public-sector employees, but it's the latest
blow for renewable energy backers.

To help pay for the aid bill, lawmakers cut $1.5 billion from the Department
of Energy's renewable energy loan guarantee program. It's the second time in
roughly a year that Congress has raided the program to fund other
priorities. Last summer, lawmakers cut $2 billion from the DOE's renewable
energy loan account to extend the highly popular Cash for Clunkers program.
Congress has not repaid the agency that $2 billion, despite frequent
promises by its leaders to do so. Taken together, the cuts have whittled the
program's budget down to $2.5 billion, less than half the $6 billion
Congress appropriated in early 2009.

On Tuesday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi tried to allay Democrats' worries
about the latest cuts, saying she's been assured by the Obama Administration
that it will work to restore the funds. But the speaker's statement didn't
appear to mollify everyone in the renewable energy camp.

"At a time when our nation is trying to protect and create manufacturing,
transportation and related jobs it is very disappointing to see Congress
take much-needed funds away from the renewable energy industry," said Linda
Church Ciocci, executive director of the National Hydropower Association.
"DOE's clean energy loan guarantee program is a proven job-creator, and it
deserves to be strengthened, not weakened. We sincerely hope that Congress
rights the situation as soon as possible, to help ensure that the 21st
century's most promising industry - clean energy - will be based here in the
United States."

Obama administration officials say that even with the latest cuts, they have
enough money to fund energy projects in the pipeline as well as some
additional projects. "The Department recognizes the urgent need to avoid
devastating teacher layoffs and to avert cuts in medical and social services
for our most vulnerable citizens. At the same time, we recognize the need
for continued investments in clean energy," a DOE spokeswoman said.

Still, the flap over the program's funding doesn't appear likely to end any
time soon. In a letter last week, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid - a
longtime backer of his state's solar industry who is seeking re-election
this fall - urged Obama to come forward with a proposal for replenishing the
loan-guarantee fund.

At the same time, Reid expressed unhappiness with the pace of the
administration's awards of such guarantees, saying Obama's Office of
Management and Budget has imposed "unnecessary and bureaucratic hurdles that
have stalled progress."

> He'd probably sell his mother or his drunk father for a vote. Gotta keep
> that Liberal voting union scum happy, though ...
>
> By Stephen Power
>
> The $26 billion bill President Barack Obama signed Tuesday may spell
> relief for teachers' unions and other public-sector employees, but it's
> the latest blow for renewable energy backers.

AND they stole they money from the poorest section
of the population...Those on food stamps.

Pathetic.

H.

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>> He'd probably sell his mother or his drunk father
>> for a vote. Gotta keep that Liberal voting union
>> scum happy, though ...
>>
>> By Stephen Power
>>
>> The $26 billion bill President Barack Obama signed
>> Tuesday may spell relief for teachers' unions and
>> other public-sector employees, but it's the latest
>> blow for renewable energy backers.
>

> AND they stole they money from the poorest section
> of the population...Those on food stamps.
>
> Pathetic.
They figure that people on food stamps probably don't
bother to vote so that is the reason they cut the food
stamps. After all a few dead non-voters, "What The
Hell". Watch out, the next cut will be on all of the
wounded and long term convalescent G.I.'s in V.A.
Hospitals. The stinking Liberals do not deserve to be
in any kind of power. A curse on all liberal scum, may
their balls fall off, them that have.
Vote in November and take America back from the
thieves.
H.

H.

> On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 07:37:09 -0700, "Hagar"
> <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:
>

>>At the same time, Reid expressed unhappiness.
>
> Request for unhappiness ... Denied !!!

Denial for unhappiness is rescinded. . . .
Horrible Harry and all Liberal scum deserve to be
unhappy. They are a blight on our American way of
life.
Request for all Liberals to be unhappy is definitely
approved. You ain't seen nothing yet, wait 'till
November. By, by Liberal scum.

PS Horry, you are not authorized to approve or
disapprove. . . .
H.

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>> He'd probably sell his mother or his drunk father for a vote. Gotta keep
>> that Liberal voting union scum happy, though ...
>>
>> By Stephen Power
>>
>> The $26 billion bill President Barack Obama signed Tuesday may spell
>> relief for teachers' unions and other public-sector employees, but it's
>> the latest blow for renewable energy backers.
>

> AND they stole they money from the poorest section
> of the population...Those on food stamps.
>
> Pathetic.

Not only that, I read yesterday that the new Obama Tax increase on the
"wealthy" now affects all those making $150,000 a year or more ... WTF, that
started off at $350,000, these lying bastards ...

On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 07:37:09 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>At the same time, Reid expressed unhappiness.

Request for unhappiness ... Denied !!!

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
Love and Care, and Great Friends.

>> AND they stole they money from the poorest section
>> of the population...Those on food stamps.
>>
>> Pathetic.
>>

> Not only that, I read yesterday that the new Obama Tax increase on the
> "wealthy" now affects all those making $150,000 a year or more ... WTF,
> that started off at $350,000, these lying bastards ...

LOL Last I heard, it was $250,000.

Now it's $150,000 ?

Suggest a trend?

--
None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in
here with you....You're locked in here with ME!

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message

>> AND they stole they money from the poorest section
>> of the population...Those on food stamps.
>>
>> Pathetic.
> They figure that people on food stamps probably don't bother to vote so
> that is the reason they cut the food stamps. After all a few dead
> non-voters, "What The Hell". Watch out, the next cut will be on all of
> the wounded and long term convalescent G.I.'s in V.A. Hospitals. The
> stinking Liberals do not deserve to be in any kind of power. A curse on
> all liberal scum, may their balls fall off, them that have.
> Vote in November and take America back from the thieves.

As you people all well know, I am not left-wing by
any stretch of the imagination. But that does not
mean that I believe that people who are down should
be kicked. (well, maybe SOME) Taking this money from
food stamp programs affect the weakest segment of our
society and is a fucking cowardly move.

Teachers, firemen and police eat up a SHITLOAD of
pay, but even more damaging to local economies is
the pension benefits that they enjoy. Putting up money
to keep or hire new teachers, ect. is heaping a boatload
of future debt on ourselves and our children.

--
"Every living thing out there that walks, flies or squats in the
mud, wants to kill you and eat your eyes for Ju-Ju B's"

Benj
2010-08-12 14:34:50 EST
On Aug 12, 2:00 pm, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As you people all well know, I am not left-wing by
> any stretch of the imagination. But that does not
> mean that I believe that people who are down should
> be kicked. (well, maybe SOME)  Taking this money from
> food stamp programs affect the weakest segment of our
> society and is a fucking cowardly move.
>
> Teachers, firemen and police eat up a SHITLOAD of
> pay, but even more damaging to local economies is
> the pension benefits that they enjoy. Putting up money
> to keep or hire new teachers, ect. is heaping a boatload
> of future debt on ourselves and our children.

What the hell is this rant, ACDC? I thought you believed with all
your heart that you can ALWAYS trust your government? If the current
administration says they have a reason for redistributing money in
some manner different from the past, well, we all simply have to
accept that they have very plausible reasons for doing so. It's pretty
obvious that the educated and intelligent leaders in Washington are
going to have a MUCH more incisive understanding of the real issues of
society than some poor losers on food stamps! It's pretty obvious to
anyone here that letting the "best and brightest" decide for the rest
of us is the only path to betterment of the species through natural
selection.

So just shut the fuck up and obey your government. They are NEVER
wrong!

"Benj" <bjacoby@iwaynet.net> wrote in message
On Aug 12, 2:00 pm, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As you people all well know, I am not left-wing by
> any stretch of the imagination. But that does not
> mean that I believe that people who are down should
> be kicked. (well, maybe SOME) Taking this money from
> food stamp programs affect the weakest segment of our
> society and is a fucking cowardly move.
>
> Teachers, firemen and police eat up a SHITLOAD of
> pay, but even more damaging to local economies is
> the pension benefits that they enjoy. Putting up money
> to keep or hire new teachers, ect. is heaping a boatload
> of future debt on ourselves and our children.

What the hell is this rant, ACDC? I thought you believed with all
your heart that you can ALWAYS trust your government?

If you can show where I have EVER said that, I will donate
$1000.00 to a charity of your choice.

I'll wait right here.