Research Discussion: Charles, I Miss You.

Charles, I Miss You.
Posts: 8

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-08-12 01:21:40 EST
Please come back.

___















___








___




.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-08-12 01:27:18 EST
On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 15:21:40 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Please come back.
>
>___
>
>
>

You are a Great Person with Excellent Experience.

We Have The Future !!!

___

Pure Perfect Words ...
___


Do You Trust Me
Do I Trust You

So What

Lets Just Make The Wonderful Future



___


.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
....

..
....
.
.
.......
.
.
...

.
..




.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

Hagar
2010-08-12 08:33:48 EST

"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
news:s21766lkvqs2qjtfii0mq5b9ke70e7njfj@4ax.com...
> Please come back.

Not to worry, Horry ... he'll be back. You do know it is
mountain goat rutting season, don't you ???
And Chuckles never could resist a hearty romp with a willing
ovine. It's part of his Pleiadian DNA



Hagar
2010-08-12 10:02:39 EST

"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
news:pg28661ukl84tkc9evkjo9meg4da4me6mb@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 05:33:48 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
>>
>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>news:s21766lkvqs2qjtfii0mq5b9ke70e7njfj@4ax.com...
>>> Please come back.
>>
>>Not to worry, Horry ... he'll be back.
>
> Thanking you in advance of the year 2057.
>
> LOL !
> I keep saying the year 2057 because people keep saying 2012.
>
> Ummm. what were we talking about ? ... oh yes...
>
> Sorry Horry Always Worry !!!
>
>
> And Arnold Will Be Back.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqdxy43ctaA
>
>
>
> ___
>
> Love and Respect to Charles !!!

Keep it up, Horry. ChuckWeasel is very insecure and he really
loves it when people ... well ... grovel ... it makes him feel
superior, since he failed at almost everything in life and had to
resort to gross embellishment, regarding his past ... it impresses
the shepherds in his native Krautland, though, and they let him
sneak a piece of ewe now and then.



Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-08-12 11:02:15 EST
On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 05:33:48 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>
>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>news:s21766lkvqs2qjtfii0mq5b9ke70e7njfj@4ax.com...
>> Please come back.
>
>Not to worry, Horry ... he'll be back.

Thanking you in advance of the year 2057.

LOL !
I keep saying the year 2057 because people keep saying 2012.

Ummm. what were we talking about ? ... oh yes...

Sorry Horry Always Worry !!!


And Arnold Will Be Back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqdxy43ctaA



___

Love and Respect to Charles !!!
___




.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

HVAC
2010-08-12 11:54:27 EST

"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
news:ipb8661pat64fe4copi41ai4hkq7lhfm84@4ax.com...
>
>
> Charles did great because
> he came into the open forum UseNet NewsGroups.
>
> The Future of the World starts here.


Request for a future is denied.



Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-08-12 13:31:51 EST


Charles did great because
he came into the open forum UseNet NewsGroups.

The Future of the World starts here.


___

On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 07:02:39 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>
>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>news:pg28661ukl84tkc9evkjo9meg4da4me6mb@4ax.com...
>> On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 05:33:48 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>>news:s21766lkvqs2qjtfii0mq5b9ke70e7njfj@4ax.com...
>>>> Please come back.
>>>
>>>Not to worry, Horry ... he'll be back.
>>
>> Thanking you in advance of the year 2057.
>>
>> LOL !
>> I keep saying the year 2057 because people keep saying 2012.
>>
>> Ummm. what were we talking about ? ... oh yes...
>>
>> Sorry Horry Always Worry !!!
>>
>>
>> And Arnold Will Be Back.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqdxy43ctaA
>>
>>
>>
>> ___
>>
>> Love and Respect to Charles !!!
>
>Keep it up, Horry.

I made Video #5 for you.

___




.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-08-12 13:58:33 EST
On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 11:54:27 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>
>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>news:ipb8661pat64fe4copi41ai4hkq7lhfm84@4ax.com...
>>
>>
>> Charles did great because
>> he came into the open forum UseNet NewsGroups.
>>
>> The Future of the World starts here.
>
>
>Request for a future is denied.
>

Excluding yourself is Granted and Denied.
Take your pick.




__



.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron