Research Discussion: Brazil To Catalog, Make Public UFO Sightings

Brazil To Catalog, Make Public UFO Sightings

John Ayres
2010-08-12 01:01:37 EST
Brazil to Catalog, Make Public UFO Sightings

Brazil's air force to catalog any UFO sightings, make all material
available to public

RIO DE JANEIRO August 11, 2010 (AP)
The Associated Press

Brazil has ordered its air force to document any UFO sightings and
make the data available to researchers and the public.

A decree in the official gazette says the air force will register any
sightings by military and commercial pilots, along with air traffic
controllers.

A spokesman says the air force has UFO archives dating back decades,
but there had been no official order on what to do with the material.
The spokesman could not be named under air force rules.

All past and future data — whether written reports, photos or video —
will be processed by the air force and then housed in the National
Archives in Rio de Janeiro.

In the decree published Tuesday, the air force says it will
periodically submit UFO reports.

Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This
material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Anita Darling
2010-08-12 15:15:26 EST
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38456

ufos were picked up on infared in mexico...

http://community.webtv.net/AnitaCotillier/AnitaDarling
Be ye as wise as the serpent and as gentle as the dove.

On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 15:15:26 -0400, AnitaCotillier@webtv.net (Anita
Darling) wrote:

>http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38456
>
>ufos were picked up on infared in mexico...
>
> http://community.webtv.net/AnitaCotillier/AnitaDarling
>Be ye as wise as the serpent and as gentle as the dove.

Anita my Darling, I am making video blogs now...

http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Do you Love me !!! ?

LOL

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
Love and Care, and Great Friends.

"Anita Darling" <AnitaCotillier@webtv.net> wrote in message
> http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38456
>
> ufos were picked up on infared in mexico...
>
> http://community.webtv.net/AnitaCotillier/AnitaDarling

Anita. Can you post some more recent pictures?

Those are at least a decade old.

>>Anita. Can you post some more recent pictures?
>>
>>Those are at least a decade old.
>>

> Well, her hair should be longer too.
>
> Right down to her ... "bleep".

Cunt?

I prefer well-groomed myself.

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 07:15:01 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>"Anita Darling" <AnitaCotillier@webtv.net> wrote in message
>> http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38456
>>
>> ufos were picked up on infared in mexico...
>>
>> http://community.webtv.net/AnitaCotillier/AnitaDarling
>

>Anita. Can you post some more recent pictures?
>
>Those are at least a decade old.

Well, her hair should be longer too.

Right down to her ... "bleep".

P.S.
Aliens and UFOs are Real.

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

> "Anita Darling" <AnitaCotillier@webtv.net> wrote in message
>> http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38456
>>
>> ufos were picked up on infared in mexico...
>>
>> http://community.webtv.net/AnitaCotillier/AnitaDarling
>

> Anita. Can you post some more recent pictures?
>
> Those are at least a decade old.

Still the same fat ass clad in way too tight yellow and webTV ??? what gives
??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHEQ722tYFk

> Well, quite a fact, I love big soft long fluffy hair on my ladies.

Personally I prefer women to shave their underarms.

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 08:55:58 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Anita. Can you post some more recent pictures?
>>>
>>>Those are at least a decade old.
>>>

>> Well, her hair should be longer too.
>>
>> Right down to her ... "bleep".
>

>?
>
>I prefer well-groomed myself.

You once said you liked seeing "hair whipping".

Well, quite simpley simpleely simplley simplly how the blithering
smitherines do I spell that word !!!

Well, quite a fact, I love big soft long fluffy hair on my ladies.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/ooooh.jpg

P.S.
The reason is ... cosmic top secret.

LOL