Research Discussion: I Am Not A Racist

I Am Not A Racist

I Am Not A Racist but is there anyone that enjoys the company of
injuns?

I'm not talking Tonto type injuns, I'm talking dot-headed injuns.

They really don't fit in with American culture.

Thanks.

>I Am Not A Racist but is there anyone that enjoys the company of
> injuns?
>
> I'm not talking Tonto type injuns, I'm talking dot-headed injuns.
>
> They really don't fit in with American culture.
>

> Thanks.

I think that "dot" is like a bull's eye ... it's at least the diameter
of a 45 ...

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
2010-08-11 13:27:51 EST
You're clearly too fucking stupid to be a racist.

HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in news:57480fc8-5d99-411d-b9bf-
5*a@l6g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:

--
Terry Austin

-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.

R-I-P FreeSpeech
2010-08-11 13:40:58 EST
> I Am Not A Racist but is there anyone that enjoys the company of
> injuns?
>
> I'm not talking Tonto type injuns, I'm talking dot-headed injuns.

Thems be the ones @ "Indyun" DOT com

or

e-Indyun@I'mNotAracistJustAnAssholeDOTcom ; )

> They really don't fit in with American culture.

"They" don't bathe so they don't fit in ANY OTHER culture ....

> Thanks.

Apostate
2010-08-11 13:49:28 EST
On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 10:01:39 -0700 (PDT), HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>I Am Not A Racist but is there anyone that enjoys the company of
>injuns?
>
>I'm not talking Tonto type injuns, I'm talking dot-headed injuns.
>
>They really don't fit in with American culture.
>

>Thanks.

<sigh>

Fuck you.

<plonk>

(I guess he's an alien?)

--
Apostate alt.atheist #1931 I've found it!
BAAWA Knife AND SMASHer Trance Gemini Minion #'e'

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure
and the intelligent are full of doubt." -- Bertrand Russell

"Mr. Worf, set phasers on "Fuck You" and fire at will."
. -- Doc Smartass

"Nature has a dark sense of humor, but life is certainly
one of the things it laughs at."
-- Rinaldo of Capadoccia

Bill Allen
2010-08-11 14:08:36 EST
On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 10:01:39 -0700 (PDT), HVAC wrote:

> I Am Not A Racist

Whatever.
What you undeniably are is a friggin' crosssposting, attention needing
idiot.

You've heard that before.

Beam yourself up, Harlow.
Don't hurry back.

Sla#s
2010-08-11 17:11:29 EST
HVAC wrote:
> I Am Not A Racist but is there anyone that enjoys the company of
> injuns?
>
> I'm not talking Tonto type injuns, I'm talking dot-headed injuns.
>
> They really don't fit in with American culture.

Whilst I like Indians I think I prefer Moto Guzzis.

Slatts

"Bill Allen" <wpa80@live.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 10:01:39 -0700 (PDT), HVAC wrote:
>
>> I Am Not A Racist
>
> Whatever.
> What you undeniably are is a friggin' crosssposting, attention needing
> idiot.
>
> You've heard that before.
>
> Beam yourself up, Harlow.
> Don't hurry back.

Apology accepted.

"Apostate" <Apostate@yeehaw.org.invalid> wrote in message
> On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 10:01:39 -0700 (PDT), HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I Am Not A Racist but is there anyone that enjoys the company of
>>injuns?
>>
>>I'm not talking Tonto type injuns, I'm talking dot-headed injuns.
>>
>>They really don't fit in with American culture.
>>

>>Thanks.
>
> <sigh>
>
> Fuck you.
>
> <plonk>

Apology accepted.

--
Jesus is coming? Don't swallow THAT !

wrote:

>talking dot-headed ...

I've had lots of problems with them.

One Indian man at a backpackers always talked in a way that tried to
make him far more intelligent than other people. I suppose instead of
a "dot", he should have written his CV on his forehead !

I don't like many things about their country and society.

However, I once thought about the population of India...
1,139,964,932... and the possibility of "1" woman there having a nice
friendly personality, likes to hold hands sometimes when walking with
me, has nice thick soft full long hair, and enjoys my hot roast
dinners...

... so I joined the biggest Indian dating site ...

Well, all I got was hate from 1,139,964,932 Indian women because I put
in my profile the fact that apart from a lovely personality
I also love nice thick soft full long hair.

I just got tons of emails saying things like...
"what happens if I cut my long hair?"

So, after a year, I gave-up and just built a trillion more UFO
websites...

http://www.anzwers.org/free/updates/welcome.html
(sorry about the popup ads there, they are not mine)

Anyway ...

Bye Bye all you Indian women !!
You all missed the chance to be with
The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry !!!

P.S.
When I get trillions of dollars
I might go to India and try again.
So anyway that's proof of one thing...
Money!

Everyone say... M.O.N.E.Y !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWtDqzumT0w
"Enemy of the State - Italian Mafia Scene"

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Video Topics: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.