Research Discussion: Gravity - Anti-Gravity

Gravity - Anti-Gravity

John Ayres
2010-08-11 03:17:53 EST
What if, everything that exists possesses a quality or feature and we
can call that feature gravity and it is constantly pulling inwardsly,
exerting a force on everything outside. Now, if we learn how to switch
the pulling force gravity, and switch it around so it is a pushing
force, and then directionalize it, we could get that directionable
pushing force. We can call this pushing force, Anti-gravity.

Then, all there is to do is to find the best alloy that will push with
the greatest force with the least bit of energy applied. Further
testing could be done to see if it can't be directionalized.

Once you learn how to directionalize it, all there is to do is to find
a way to regulate it, that is the intensity by which force is
directionalized outwardsly.

Finally, install it in your carriage, with all the gear you'll need to
get it to run self-sufficiently, sit in your cockpit, then turn it on,
and up you go.

With similar and duplicate systems built into the carriage, with the
right configuration, you can get the carriage to hoover, spin, reverse
spin, accelerate, and basically, move through the atmosphere.

So, they've found a way to do exactly that. Big deal, right? Big deal.
Yes!

That's what those guys were doing back in 1971, over in the
Shenendoha(sp?) mountains, testing out their new little anti-gravity
machine. Well, now we have, idf's, or identified flying objects. :)

Gosh. The Darla Starship has come a long way since 1971 and they've
added a few things, as well, It seems.

John Ayres

"I am but a child on a shoreline of a vast lake of unanswered questions."

Issac Newton

John Ayres
2010-08-11 04:50:30 EST
On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 00:17:53 -0700, John Ayres
<*n@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>What if, everything that exists possesses a quality or feature and we
>can call that feature gravity and it is constantly pulling inwardsly,
>exerting a force on everything outside. Now, if we learn how to switch
>the pulling force gravity, and switch it around so it is a pushing
>force, and then directionalize it, we could get that directionable
>pushing force. We can call this pushing force, Anti-gravity.
>
>Then, all there is to do is to find the best alloy that will push with
>the greatest force with the least bit of energy applied. Further
>testing could be done to see if it can't be directionalized.
>
>Once you learn how to directionalize it, all there is to do is to find
>a way to regulate it, that is the intensity by which force is
>directionalized outwardsly.
>
>Finally, install it in your carriage, with all the gear you'll need to
>get it to run self-sufficiently, sit in your cockpit, then turn it on,
>and up you go.
>
>With similar and duplicate systems built into the carriage, with the
>right configuration, you can get the carriage to hoover, spin, reverse
>spin, accelerate, and basically, move through the atmosphere.
>
>So, they've found a way to do exactly that. Big deal, right? Big deal.
>Yes!
>
>That's what those guys were doing back in 1971, over in the
>Shenendoha(sp?) mountains, testing out their new little anti-gravity
>machine. Well, now we have, idf's, or identified flying objects. :)
>
>Gosh. The Darla Starship has come a long way since 1971 and they've
>added a few things, as well, It seems.
>
>John Ayres
>
>"I am but a child on a shoreline of a vast lake of unanswered questions."
>
>Issac Newton

Basic Reverse Gravitational Stunts

Reversing an object's gravity, can give you eye blinding speeds.

By reversing an object's gravity, you can do those kinds of stunts
where the whole object, and it's gravitational environment, which
includes you, by the way, can take off, and zip away together at
speeds that go by you in a blink of an eye.

The question that needs to be answered is, how do you reverse an
object's gravity?

John Ayres

John Ayres
2010-08-11 06:27:28 EST
On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 01:50:30 -0700, John Ayres
<*n@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 00:17:53 -0700, John Ayres
><jyanjyan@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
>>What if, everything that exists possesses a quality or feature and we
>>can call that feature gravity and it is constantly pulling inwardsly,
>>exerting a force on everything outside. Now, if we learn how to switch
>>the pulling force gravity, and switch it around so it is a pushing
>>force, and then directionalize it, we could get that directionable
>>pushing force. We can call this pushing force, Anti-gravity.
>>
>>Then, all there is to do is to find the best alloy that will push with
>>the greatest force with the least bit of energy applied. Further
>>testing could be done to see if it can't be directionalized.
>>
>>Once you learn how to directionalize it, all there is to do is to find
>>a way to regulate it, that is the intensity by which force is
>>directionalized outwardsly.
>>
>>Finally, install it in your carriage, with all the gear you'll need to
>>get it to run self-sufficiently, sit in your cockpit, then turn it on,
>>and up you go.
>>
>>With similar and duplicate systems built into the carriage, with the
>>right configuration, you can get the carriage to hoover, spin, reverse
>>spin, accelerate, and basically, move through the atmosphere.
>>
>>So, they've found a way to do exactly that. Big deal, right? Big deal.
>>Yes!
>>
>>That's what those guys were doing back in 1971, over in the
>>Shenendoha(sp?) mountains, testing out their new little anti-gravity
>>machine. Well, now we have, idf's, or identified flying objects. :)
>>
>>Gosh. The Darla Starship has come a long way since 1971 and they've
>>added a few things, as well, It seems.
>>
>>John Ayres
>>
>>"I am but a child on a shoreline of a vast lake of unanswered questions."
>>
>>Issac Newton
>
>Basic Reverse Gravitational Stunts
>
>Reversing an object's gravity, can give you eye blinding speeds.
>
>By reversing an object's gravity, you can do those kinds of stunts
>where the whole object, and it's gravitational environment, which
>includes you, by the way, can take off, and zip away together at
>speeds that go by you in a blink of an eye.
>
>The question that needs to be answered is, how do you reverse an
>object's gravity?
>
>John Ayres

Do you know those artificial magnets, the large ones that they attach
to the end of a crane, and then useing some kind of circuitry, they
turn the metal plate into a huge magnet and they pick up cars, and put
the cars into crushers with them?

Whatever the circuitry is to turn the metal plate into a huge magnet,
something in that circuitry can be switched around so that it does not
produce a "pulling" magnet, but it produces an opposite, or "pushing"
magnet. That pushing magnet would be reverse gravity or, anti-gravity,
wouldn't it?

Anyone know the answer?

If so, if a "pushing" magnet were produced, all you would need to do
is increase the intensity of the current until the plate began to show
signs of lifting off from the ground. Say, for example, you place it
on a metal plate, it will begin to lift itself off the metal plate,
eventually, won't it?

John Ayres

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 03:27:28 -0700, John Ayres
<*n@rocketmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>to the end of a crane, and then useing some kind of circuitry, they
>turn the metal plate into a huge magnet and they pick up cars, and put
>the cars into crushers with them?
>
>Whatever the circuitry is to turn the metal plate into a huge magnet,
>something in that circuitry can be switched around so that it does not
>produce a "pulling" magnet, but it produces an opposite, or "pushing"
>magnet. That pushing magnet would be reverse gravity or, anti-gravity,
>wouldn't it?
>
>Anyone know the answer?
>
>If so, if a "pushing" magnet were produced, all you would need to do
>is increase the intensity of the current until the plate began to show
>signs of lifting off from the ground. Say, for example, you place it
>on a metal plate, it will begin to lift itself off the metal plate,

We are very proud of you John.
Myself and my friends and teams
have experienced Japan and Australia.

Your good efforts here are
greatly admired and respected.

We all are not perfect,
but together we can make a fantastic future,
filled with Love and Joy and Wisdom and Wonderful Intelligence.

They are my true words mate,
from this Aussie,
that cared all his life,
Sir Gilligan Horry !!!

And as you know John,
You and I do not need
a Medal or Worship
or any of that BS !!!

Keep up the good work.

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Video Topics: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

John
2010-08-13 04:42:07 EST
On Aug 11, 3:27 am, John Ayres <jyanj...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> to the end of a crane, and then useing some kind of circuitry, they
> turn the metal plate into a huge magnet and they pick up cars, and put
> the cars into crushers with them?
>
> Whatever the circuitry is to turn the metal plate into a huge magnet,
> something in that circuitry can be switched around so that it does not
> produce a "pulling" magnet, but it produces an opposite, or "pushing"
> magnet. That pushing magnet would be reverse gravity or, anti-gravity,
> wouldn't it?
>
> Anyone know the answer?
>
> If so, if a "pushing" magnet were produced, all you would need to do
> is increase the intensity of the current until the plate began to show
> signs of lifting off from the ground. Say, for example, you place it
> on a metal plate, it will begin to lift itself off the metal plate,

I guess if you mess around with the circuitry on these magnets, the
best you could come up with is something that will float on a rail
like a levitation train. Merely messing with those circuits aren't
going to get you anywhere.

Not to change the subject, but did you notice on one of those
Discovery Channel shows, they talked about how salt and sugar in a
vacuum and in a zero gravity environment, will accrete together. They
said, that's how all the planets came together, through accretion.

That means, there is a force inside of every molecule, and that force
is a pulling force. That pulling force leads to accretion.

Now. We have to reverse the pulling force, possibly. If there were a
way to reverse the pulling force, then you would have an "anti-
gravity" environment, wouldn't you?

In other words, the pulling force is normally, in our universe,
pulling in one direction.

Which direction it is pulling in, once it is in a zero gravity
environment, I don't know, but it may be pulling in a counter-
clockwise direction.

Which direction it is pulling in, once it is in a earth, for example,
gravitational environment, may well be the opposite, that is,
clockwise.

I say this based on observation. If this is true, then why the
difference? Is it that under normal planetary gravitational
environments magnetism has something to do with this? And under
normal, zero gravity environmental factors, there has not been enough
magnetism built up to influence the direction of turn or spin?

In a normal gravitational environment, if there were some way to
negate the magnetic influence, would that release us so that the spin
would be counter clockwise?

With this counter clockwise spin, would it be possible to set up a
whole new mini gravitational environment?

In this mini gravitational environment, so long as we maintained this
reverse spin, or direction of spin, which is counter clockwise, would
it be possible to achieve what the Seans achieved, and apparently what
the Chinese achieved?

There has got to be something missing in there, because it can't be
just a question of spin. Some kind of force must be applied with a
spin that will make a reverse magnetic environment, reverse to the
earth, and other planets.

Under this new environment, it may be possible for the first time to
produce a significant anti-gravity environment.

If this is true or not, I have no idea. They are just ideas. But some
ideas are better than no ideas.

One day we'll learn how the Seans did it.

John Ayres

John
2010-08-13 04:45:00 EST
On Aug 13, 1:42 am, John <jyanj...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> With this counter clockwise spin, would it be possible to set up a
> whole new mini gravitational environment?
>
> In this mini gravitational environment, so long as we maintained this
> reverse spin, or direction of spin, which is counter clockwise, would
> it be possible to achieve what the Seans achieved, and apparently what
> the Chinese achieved?
>
> There has got to be something missing in there, because it can't be
> just a question of spin. Some kind of force must be applied with a
> spin that will make a reverse magnetic environment, reverse to the
> earth, and other planets.
>
> Under this new environment, it may be possible for the first time to
> produce a significant anti-gravity environment.
>
> If this is true or not, I have no idea. They are just ideas. But some
> ideas are better than no ideas.
>
> One day we'll learn how the Seans did it.

Sorry. I said salt and sugar in a vacuum. It's not in a vacuum, it's
just in a zero gravity environment.

See ya,

John Ayres

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 01:45:00 -0700 (PDT), John
<*n@rocketmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> In this mini gravitational environment, so long as we maintained this
>> reverse spin, or direction of spin, which is counter clockwise, would
>> it be possible to achieve what the Seans achieved, and apparently what
>> the Chinese achieved?
>>
>> There has got to be something missing in there, because it can't be
>> just a question of spin. Some kind of force must be applied with a
>> spin that will make a reverse magnetic environment, reverse to the
>> earth, and other planets.
>>
>> Under this new environment, it may be possible for the first time to
>> produce a significant anti-gravity environment.
>>
>> If this is true or not, I have no idea. They are just ideas. But some
>> ideas are better than no ideas.
>>
>> One day we'll learn how the Seans did it.
>>
>> John Ayres
>
>Sorry. I said salt and sugar in a vacuum. It's not in a vacuum, it's

Love, Wisdom, Respect, and Dignity !

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Jims Space Agency Videos: Latest Truth News, Astronomy,
UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art,
Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos,
Serious Debate, Technology, World Events,
Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

John
2010-08-16 13:47:21 EST
On Aug 11, 1:50 am, John Ayres <jyanj...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 00:17:53 -0700, John Ayres
>

> <jyanj...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> >What if, everything that exists possesses a quality or feature and we
> >can call that feature gravity and it is constantly pulling inwardsly,
> >exerting a force on everything outside. Now, if we learn how to switch
> >the pulling force gravity, and switch it around so it is a pushing
> >force, and then directionalize it, we could get that directionable
> >pushing force. We can call this pushing force, Anti-gravity.
>
> >Then, all there is to do is to find the best alloy that will push with
> >the greatest force with the least bit of energy applied. Further
> >testing could be done to see if it can't be directionalized.
>
> >Once you learn how to directionalize it, all there is to do is to find
> >a way to regulate it, that is the intensity by which force is
> >directionalized outwardsly.
>
> >Finally, install it in your carriage, with all the gear you'll need to
> >get it to run self-sufficiently, sit in your cockpit, then turn it on,
> >and up you go.
>
> >With similar and duplicate systems built into the carriage, with the
> >right configuration, you can get the carriage to hoover, spin, reverse
> >spin, accelerate, and basically, move through the atmosphere.
>
> >So, they've found a way to do exactly that. Big deal, right? Big deal.
> >Yes!
>
> >That's what those guys were doing back in 1971, over in the
> >Shenendoha(sp?) mountains, testing out their new little anti-gravity
> >machine. Well, now we have, idf's, or identified flying objects. :)
>
> >Gosh. The Darla Starship has come a long way since 1971 and they've
> >added a few things, as well, It seems.
>
> >John Ayres
>
> >"I am but a child on a shoreline of a vast lake of unanswered questions."
>
> >Issac Newton
>
> Basic Reverse Gravitational Stunts
>
> Reversing an object's gravity, can give you eye blinding speeds.
>
> By reversing an object's gravity, you can do those kinds of stunts
> where the whole object, and it's gravitational environment, which
> includes you, by the way, can take off, and zip away together at
> speeds that go by you in a blink of an eye.
>
> The question that needs to be answered is, how do you reverse an
> object's gravity?
>
> John Ayres

Update:

Apparently, you can develop a pushing force by having a core or axis
and two revolving rings or cylinders around it, one revolving in one
direction, and the other revolving in the opposite direction. By
applying a high current to the revolving rings or cylinders, you will
get the pushing force, and anti-gravity. An electrically charged
vortex will develop and it will lift things just like a tornado except
it is electrically charged and the electricity is doing the lifting.
That I happened to see on YouTube. It was in a video on Nazi
Conspiracy, Hitler's attempt to build war weapons to defeat the Allies
during WWII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGI42LU-gUQ&feature=related

Reversing an object's gravity, once accomplished, you set up a mini
gravitational environment and in that reverse gravitational
environment, you can develop eye blinding speeds. You can do those
kinds of stunts where the whole object, and it's gravitational
environment, which includes you, by the way, can take off, and zip
away together at speeds that go by you in a blink of an eye.

John Ayres

John
2010-08-16 15:14:22 EST
On Aug 16, 10:47 am, John <jyanj...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> get the pushing force, and anti-gravity. An electrically charged
> vortex will develop and it will lift things just like a tornado except
> it is electrically charged and the electricity is doing the lifting.
> That I happened to see on YouTube. It was in a video on Nazi
> Conspiracy, Hitler's attempt to build war weapons to defeat the Allies
> during WWII.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGI42LU-gUQ&feature=related
>
> Reversing an object's gravity, once accomplished, you set up a mini
> gravitational environment and in that reverse gravitational
> environment, you can develop eye blinding speeds. You can do those
> kinds of stunts where the whole object, and it's gravitational
> environment, which includes you, by the way, can take off, and zip
> away together at speeds that go by you in a blink of an eye.

Now if I was able to learn what an anti-gravitational environment is,
and how to create it just by watching YouTube, what the hell are the
scientists doing at NASA? Don't they understand the simplicity of it?
Now. Why won't they do anything to create a new kind of propulsion,
anti-gravity propulision?

John Ayres

John
2010-08-16 15:47:57 EST
On Aug 16, 12:14 pm, John <jyanj...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 16, 10:47 am, John <jyanj...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Aug 11, 1:50 am, John Ayres <jyanj...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

> > > Basic Reverse Gravitational Stunts
>
> > > Reversing an object's gravity, can give you eye blinding speeds.
>
> > > By reversing an object's gravity, you can do those kinds of stunts
> > > where the whole object, and it's gravitational environment, which
> > > includes you, by the way, can take off, and zip away together at
> > > speeds that go by you in a blink of an eye.
>
> > > The question that needs to be answered is, how do you reverse an
> > > object's gravity?
>
> > > John Ayres
>
> > Update:
>
> > Apparently,  you can develop a pushing force by having a core or axis
> > and two revolving rings or cylinders around it, one revolving in one
> > direction, and the other revolving in the opposite direction. By
> > applying a high current to the revolving rings or cylinders, you will
> > get the pushing force, and anti-gravity. An electrically charged
> > vortex will develop and it will lift things just like a tornado except
> > it is electrically charged and the electricity is doing the lifting.
> > That I happened to see on YouTube. It was in a video on Nazi
> > Conspiracy, Hitler's attempt to build war weapons to defeat the Allies
> > during WWII.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGI42LU-gUQ&feature=related
>
> > Reversing an object's gravity, once accomplished, you set up a mini
> > gravitational environment and in that reverse gravitational
> > environment, you can develop eye blinding speeds. You can do those
> > kinds of stunts where the whole object, and it's gravitational
> > environment, which includes you, by the way, can take off, and zip
> > away together at speeds that go by you in a blink of an eye.
>
> > John Ayres

> Now if I was able to learn what an anti-gravitational environment is,
> and how to create it just by watching YouTube, what the hell are the
> scientists doing at NASA? Don't they understand the simplicity of it?
> Now. Why won't they do anything to create a new kind of propulsion,
> anti-gravity propulision?
>
> John Ayres

I suppose a lot of chemistry jobs will be lost at NASA if they switch
over to an electricty based propulsion system and if they give up on
their chemicals based propulsion system. People in the chem labs won't
like that, will they?

John Ayres