Research Discussion: I Tell You Emphatically Again! There Are No Aliens! That's Why President George Bush Jr. Was Plotting A War Against Aliens! Was Found Out!

I Tell You Emphatically Again! There Are No Aliens! That's Why President George Bush Jr. Was Plotting A War Against Aliens! Was Found Out!

John Ayres
2010-08-09 20:36:37 EST
And instead, forged an agreement for a military base on the moon.

"The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used
against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war
without us ever having any warning...The Bush Administration has
finally agreed to let the military build a forward base on the moon,
which will put them in a better position to keep track of the goings
and comings of the visitors from space, and to shoot at them, if they
so decide."[8]

Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hellyer

John Ayres

John Ayres
2010-08-09 21:01:26 EST
On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 17:36:37 -0700, John Ayres
<*n@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>And instead, forged an agreement for a military base on the moon.
>
>"The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used
>against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war
>without us ever having any warning...The Bush Administration has
>finally agreed to let the military build a forward base on the moon,
>which will put them in a better position to keep track of the goings
>and comings of the visitors from space, and to shoot at them, if they
>so decide."[8]
>
>Wikipedia
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hellyer
>
>John Ayres

It's the old "pirate" mentality. George Bush thinks he can steal any
heap of junk he can knock out of the skies with his moon based cannon
"firing pad".

Once he collects enough wrecks, he'll eventually get enough of an
assortment put together, that he should be able to reverse engineer,
and get something "sea worthy" for himself. Then, the little man is in
business.

Ho, Hum, 80 bottles of rum on the wall, 80 bottles of rum. Take one
down, pass it around, 79 bottles of rum on the wall.

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. What a shame. And this guy was a president?
He's a fucking greedy-assed pirate. I sure hope there aren't others in
the Military who thought, Similarly!

John Ayres

John Ayres
2010-08-09 21:08:16 EST
On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 18:01:26 -0700, John Ayres
<*n@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 17:36:37 -0700, John Ayres
><jyanjyan@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
>>And instead, forged an agreement for a military base on the moon.
>>
>>"The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used
>>against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war
>>without us ever having any warning...The Bush Administration has
>>finally agreed to let the military build a forward base on the moon,
>>which will put them in a better position to keep track of the goings
>>and comings of the visitors from space, and to shoot at them, if they
>>so decide."[8]
>>
>>Wikipedia
>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hellyer
>>
>>John Ayres
>
>It's the old "pirate" mentality. George Bush thinks he can steal any
>heap of junk he can knock out of the skies with his moon based cannon
>"firing pad".
>
>Once he collects enough wrecks, he'll eventually get enough of an
>assortment put together, that he should be able to reverse engineer,
>and get something "sea worthy" for himself. Then, the little man is in
>business.
>
>Ho, Hum, 80 bottles of rum on the wall, 80 bottles of rum. Take one
>down, pass it around, 79 bottles of rum on the wall.
>
>Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. What a shame. And this guy was a president?
>He's a fucking greedy-assed pirate. I sure hope there aren't others in
>the Military who thought, Similarly!
>
>John Ayres

This tactic makes it look like the government is innocent, and has had
nothing to do with aliens and their crafts in the past, when we all
know, or some of us do, anyway, and some of us suspect, that they are
already in possesion of wreaked crafts, apparently.

Wonder how Nuforc would tie in with that, now that they have been
given a mlitary base to work out of?

John Ayres

<*n@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 17:36:37 -0700, John Ayres
><jyanjyan@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
>>And instead, forged an agreement for a military base on the moon.
>>
>>"The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used
>>against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war
>>without us ever having any warning...The Bush Administration has
>>finally agreed to let the military build a forward base on the moon,
>>which will put them in a better position to keep track of the goings
>>and comings of the visitors from space, and to shoot at them, if they
>>so decide."[8]
>>
>>Wikipedia
>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hellyer
>>
>>John Ayres
>
>It's the old "pirate" mentality. George Bush thinks he can steal any
>heap of junk he can knock out of the skies with his moon based cannon
>"firing pad".

George Bush is so scientifically illiterate you could give him a sick
of chewing gum and tell him it's a secret CIA weapon, and he'd believe
it. Hell most of the US government types are so scientifically
illiterate, that they actually believe the CIA propaganda about
the US having hordes of highly advanced secret weapons -- which they
do not of course.

Don't forget, the US educational system has been drastically dumbed
down -- especially in science, so it is understandable why so many
government types fall for propaganda because they're scientifically
clueless.

>Once he collects enough wrecks, he'll eventually get enough of an
>assortment put together, that he should be able to reverse engineer,
>and get something "sea worthy" for himself. Then, the little man is in
>business.

The ETs gave the USA one of their saucers -- and DARPA totally
destroyed it by removing the onboard 'computer', however this is where
private industry got fiber optics and silicon chip technology. The
bottom line is -- even if the US government was given a golden goose,
they'd destroy it in the process of get rich quick schemes.

>Ho, Hum, 80 bottles of rum on the wall, 80 bottles of rum. Take one
>down, pass it around, 79 bottles of rum on the wall.

When an alcoholic and a drug addict (Bush) sit in the presidential
office, what precisely should anyone expect from their 'policy'? More
drugs and alcohol, that's what.

>Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. What a shame. And this guy was a president?

So they claim, even though he was not elected by Americans. And now
Americans have a non-American in the White House. It goes from bad to
worse.

>He's a fucking greedy-assed pirate. I sure hope there aren't others in
>the Military who thought, Similarly!

Yes, George Bush was a homosexual and a pedophile, just like Barry
Soetoro.

It seems the elite bankers can't put anyone in the White House who has
any morals what so ever.

>John Ayres

John Ayres
2010-08-09 21:20:26 EST
<*n@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>And instead, forged an agreement for a military base on the moon.
>
>"The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used
>against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war
>without us ever having any warning...The Bush Administration has
>finally agreed to let the military build a forward base on the moon,
>which will put them in a better position to keep track of the goings
>and comings of the visitors from space, and to shoot at them, if they
>so decide."[8]
>
>Wikipedia
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hellyer
>
>John Ayres

I can't get over how funny that is. They say, "and to shoot at them,
if they so decide." How many fast walkers can a Moon Based ICBM
missile base hit with their "strategic" "ICBM"s fired at Fast Walkers?
What happens when they miss? The ICBM goes through the front store
window of "Kitty's Stylists" on Main Street. Glad Kitty had gone home
from work already, and didn't find out about it till the sherif called
to inform her. Would have been a real tragedy if Kitty had decided to
stay and work over time on Mrs. Pennytree's perm. Dang. Now if I ain't
just about heard, everything.

John Ayres

On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 18:08:16 -0700, John Ayres
<*n@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>This tactic makes it look like the government is innocent,

Governments and people who deliberately lie are not innocent.

> and has had
>nothing to do with aliens and their crafts in the past, when we all
>know, or some of us do, anyway, and some of us suspect, that they are
>already in possesion of wreaked crafts, apparently.

Once again. The US military was given an extraterrestrial aircraft in
1973 -- it was left on the run way at Holloman AFB -- intact. The
military hid it at Groom Lake and by dismantling it, they subsequently
destroyed it for future reverse engineering. However at the same time
other world governments were also given identical saucers as the
(remains) of the one hidden at Groom Lake.

>Wonder how Nuforc would tie in with that, now that they have been
>given a mlitary base to work out of?

Nuforc as well as Mufon have been the only sources of information
about extraterrestrials that the US government has ever had given the
extraterrestrials have not and do not communicate with governments,
nor do they recognize governments as leaders.

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-09 21:36:24 EST
On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 21:13:01 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>It seems the elite bankers can't put anyone in the White House who has
>any morals what so ever.

A person with such qualities could not be blackmailed, hence he could
not be manipulated. Comprende?
C.

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 03:36:24 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 21:13:01 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:
>
>>It seems the elite bankers can't put anyone in the White House who has
>>any morals what so ever.
>
>A person with such qualities could not be blackmailed, hence he could
>not be manipulated. Comprende?

Well, given the current state of affairs in the USA it's obvious that
only retards and the mentally insane are in charge. That of course is
counterproductive to their survival capabilities though.

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 21:13:01 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:
>
>>It seems the elite bankers can't put anyone in the White House who has
>>any morals what so ever.
>
> A person with such qualities could not be blackmailed, hence he could
> not be manipulated. Comprende?
> C.

You're such a smart whiz-banger, ChuckWeasel ... we should let you
run the insane asylum ... oops ... you're an inmate ... sorry ...