Research Discussion: WOW !!! Coast To Coast Am 08 04 10 UFO Disclosure // Paul Hellyer // Excellent Genuine Great Person !!!

WOW !!! Coast To Coast Am 08 04 10 UFO Disclosure // Paul Hellyer // Excellent Genuine Great Person !!!

WOW !!! Coast To Coast Am 08 04 10 UFO Disclosure // Paul Hellyer //
Excellent Genuine Great Person !!!

http://torrentz.com/search?q=Coast+to+Coast+AM

or ...

http://torrentz.com/cb4931cf476e48941ff34740fac3590731f685f8

Those MP3's of the recent interview
with Paul Hellyer are excellent !!!

___

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hellyer

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Video Topics: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

On Aug 9, 11:09 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> WOW !!! Coast To Coast Am 08 04 10 UFO Disclosure // Paul Hellyer //
> Excellent Genuine Great Person !!!
>
> http://torrentz.com/search?q=Coast+to+Coast+AM
>
> or ...
>
> http://torrentz.com/cb4931cf476e48941ff34740fac3590731f685f8
>
> Those MP3's of the recent interview
> with Paul Hellyer are excellent !!!
>
> ___
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hellyer
>
> ___
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> " Jim's Space Agency "
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
> Video Topics: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.
>
> ___

If you were NASA/DARPA, wouldn't you have something exactly like C2C?

What if anything of C2C has ever made it into mainstream textbooks, or
even into mainstream media?

~ BG

On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 11:16:05 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Aug 9, 11:09 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> WOW !!! Coast To Coast Am 08 04 10 UFO Disclosure // Paul Hellyer //
>> Excellent Genuine Great Person !!!
>>
>> http://torrentz.com/search?q=Coast+to+Coast+AM
>>
>> or ...
>>
>> http://torrentz.com/cb4931cf476e48941ff34740fac3590731f685f8
>>
>> Those MP3's of the recent interview
>> with Paul Hellyer are excellent !!!
>>
>> ___
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hellyer
>>
>> ___
>>
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>
>> ___
>
>If you were NASA/DARPA, wouldn't you have something exactly like C2C?
>
>What if anything of C2C has ever made it into mainstream textbooks, or
>even into mainstream media?
>
> ~ BG

I work for free for DARPA57X 17 hours a day 7 days a week.
And no-one anywhere knows that information.
It's Beyond Umbra Ultra Cosmic Top Secret Classified Above QC37WZ2785.

P.S.
I will have some new videos up later today.

Yes, Mr HVAC ... Funny Stuff too !!!

.
.
.
.
.

___

On Aug 9, 11:34 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 11:16:05 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>

> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Aug 9, 11:09 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> WOW !!! Coast To Coast Am 08 04 10 UFO Disclosure // Paul Hellyer //
> >> Excellent Genuine Great Person !!!
>
> >>http://torrentz.com/search?q=Coast+to+Coast+AM
>
> >> or ...
>
> >>http://torrentz.com/cb4931cf476e48941ff34740fac3590731f685f8
>
> >> Those MP3's of the recent interview
> >> with Paul Hellyer are excellent !!!
>
> >> ___
>
> >>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hellyer
>
> >> ___
>
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
>
> >> ___
>
> >If you were NASA/DARPA, wouldn't you have something exactly like C2C?
>
> >What if anything of C2C has ever made it into mainstream textbooks, or
> >even into mainstream media?
>
> > ~ BG
>
> I work for free for DARPA57X 17 hours a day 7 days a week.
> And no-one anywhere knows that information.
> It's Beyond Umbra Ultra Cosmic Top Secret Classified Above QC37WZ2785.
>
> P.S.
> I will have some new videos up later today.
>
> Yes, Mr HVAC ... Funny Stuff too !!!

In other words, C2C is phony/bogus stuff that makes you and other
spooks/moles happy campers.

~ BG

On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 11:54:53 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Aug 9, 11:34 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 11:16:05 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>>
>> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >If you were NASA/DARPA, wouldn't you have something exactly like C2C?
>>
>> >What if anything of C2C has ever made it into mainstream textbooks, or
>> >even into mainstream media?
>>
>> > ~ BG
>>
>> I work for free for DARPA 17 hours a day 7 days a week.
>>
>In other words, C2C is phony/bogus stuff that makes you and other
>spooks/moles happy campers.
>
> ~ BG

Absolutely! Without disinformation, lies and media
control/manipulation, none of the spooks/moles would have a
job!

David Staup

On Aug 9, 11:34 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 11:16:05 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>

> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Aug 9, 11:09 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> WOW !!! Coast To Coast Am 08 04 10 UFO Disclosure // Paul Hellyer //
> >> Excellent Genuine Great Person !!!
>
> >>http://torrentz.com/search?q=Coast+to+Coast+AM
>
> >> or ...
>
> >>http://torrentz.com/cb4931cf476e48941ff34740fac3590731f685f8
>
> >> Those MP3's of the recent interview
> >> with Paul Hellyer are excellent !!!
>
> >> ___
>
> >>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hellyer
>
> >> ___
>
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
>
> >> ___
>
> >If you were NASA/DARPA, wouldn't you have something exactly like C2C?
>
> >What if anything of C2C has ever made it into mainstream textbooks, or
> >even into mainstream media?
>
> > ~ BG
>
> I work for free for DARPA57X 17 hours a day 7 days a week.
> And no-one anywhere knows that information.
> It's Beyond Umbra Ultra Cosmic Top Secret Classified Above QC37WZ2785.
>
> P.S.
> I will have some new videos up later today.
>
> Yes, Mr HVAC ... Funny Stuff too !!!

In other words, C2C is phony/bogus stuff that makes you and other
spooks/moles happy campers.

~ BG

sour grapes brad! sour grapes

just because they won't air your phony/bogus stuff ...you attack them

sour grapes, I say, sour grapes

"David Staup" <dstaup@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message

< snip >

> In other words, C2C is phony/bogus stuff that makes you and other
> spooks/moles happy campers.
>
> ~ BG
>

> sour grapes brad! sour grapes
>
> just because they won't air your phony/bogus stuff ...you attack them
>
> sour grapes, I say, sour grapes

Is that little piss-ant GuthBall STILL whining ???
I had hoped someone had Offed him by now ... sort of
like a mercy killing ...

<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Aug 9, 11:34 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 11:16:05 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>>

>> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >If you were NASA/DARPA, wouldn't you have something exactly like C2C?
>>
>> >What if anything of C2C has ever made it into mainstream textbooks, or
>> >even into mainstream media?
>>
>> > ~ BG
>>
>> I work for free for DARPA57X 17 hours a day 7 days a week.
>> And no-one anywhere knows that information.
>> It's Beyond Umbra Ultra Cosmic Top Secret Classified Above QC37WZ2785.
>>
>> P.S.
>> I will have some new videos up later today.
>>
>> Yes, Mr HVAC ... Funny Stuff too !!!
>>

>In other words, ...

... It's so secret, you will never know anything ...

except this ...

http://www.youtube.com/AceBryanCentral

My new video is the big main featured video there.

Enjoy ! :->

___

.
.