Research Discussion: A Chip Off The Old Block ...

A Chip Off The Old Block ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_56dpkt9hd2

On Sun, 8 Aug 2010 10:11:19 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_56dpkt9hd2

Well, America has been Funny.

And it's still better than most other countries on Earth.

I will always love America
for giving the world Dr Steven Greer
and Stephen Bassett
and other great folks.

Just better than Magic !!!

___

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Video Topics: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

> I will always love America
> for giving the world Dr Steven Greer

What happened to Greer's face?

On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 07:24:58 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I will always love America
>> for giving the world Dr Steven Greer
>

>What happened to Greer's face?

I will report after Training - Sept. 5-11, 2010 - Mt. Shasta,
California.

http://www.cseti.org/programs/upcoming.htm

SIR GILLIGAN HORRY ALIENS AMBASSADOR !!!
"Well 57,000 different species said save the world
and no AK-47's at Weddings!".

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

>>What happened to Greer's face?
>>

> I will report after Training - Sept. 5-11, 2010 - Mt. Shasta,
> California.

It looks like someone threw acid in his face.

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-09 08:59:52 EST
On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 23:54:59 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>I will report after Training - Sept. 5-11, 2010 - Mt. Shasta,
>California.
>
>http://www.cseti.org/programs/upcoming.htm
>

>SIR GILLIGAN HORRY ALIENS AMBASSADOR !!!
>"Well 57,000 different species said save the world
>and no AK-47's at Weddings!".

Quote:
Ambassador Trainings Overview

CSETI (The Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence) is
organizing expeditions with Dr. Greer to learn to make contact with ETs!

/End

YOU DON'T NEED THIS.
C.

On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 14:59:52 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 23:54:59 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>I will report after Training - Sept. 5-11, 2010 - Mt. Shasta,
>>California.
>>
>>http://www.cseti.org/programs/upcoming.htm
>>

>>SIR GILLIGAN HORRY ALIENS AMBASSADOR !!!
>>"Well 57,000 different species said save the world
>>and no AK-47's at Weddings!".
>
>Quote:
>Ambassador Trainings Overview
>
>CSETI (The Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence) is
>organizing expeditions with Dr. Greer to learn to make contact with ETs!
>
>/End
>
>YOU DON'T NEED THIS.
>C.

I know.

The 57,000 different super advanced species of ETs
only started showing up more often
when we humans had the ability
to blow them out of the sky.
So they show up more now
and say "We Love You"
and "We Feel Sorry For You".

Not one of the 57,000 different super advanced species of ETs gave us
a beautiful University and nice Teachers 1000 or 2000 or 3000 or 4000
or 5000 or 10,000 or 20,000 or 30,000 or 40,000 or 50,000 years ago.

.
.
.
.
.

___

On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 08:05:45 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>What happened to Greer's face?
>>>

>> I will report after Training - Sept. 5-11, 2010 - Mt. Shasta,
>> California.
>

>It looks like someone threw acid in his face.

Kissing aliens at Mt Shasta ?

___

[...]

2010-08-09 18:06:39 EST
On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 05:43:31 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>