Research Discussion: Michelle's Well-deserved Vacation In Spain

Michelle's Well-deserved Vacation In Spain

First off, isn't it amazing to see how quickly Ex-Community Organizing
Niggers
adapt to spending other people's money, on a lifestyle they have just
recently
become accustomed to ??? or is it just me ???

http://romanticpoet.wordpress.com/2010/07/28/michelle-obamas-luxury-spanish-vacation-and-four-legged-perks/

Perhaps setting an example and vacationing on the Gulf Coast to show the
rest of the country there is no oil spill crisis, these thieves hot-foot it
to Spain
instead, with a 40 plus friend entourage and all the Secret Service perks,
at
a time when 131,000 people just lost their jobs, unemployment hovers around
9.5% ... much higher is some places ... and these boors think nothing of
rubbing public's noses in it ... let them eat cake ...

Well, Liberals, you voted for this two-bit huckster and his brazen Hussy,
neither of whom obviously gives a rat's ass about the American people ...
we're their ATM machine.

Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder, but the wake-up bell will toll in
November.

> First off, isn't it amazing to see how quickly Ex-Community Organizing
> Niggers
> adapt to spending other people's money, on a lifestyle they have just
> recently
> become accustomed to ??? or is it just me ???

It's you. That vacation would be far less expensive were it not for the
need for massive amounts of security brought about in part by the existence
of racist pigs such as you and your ilk.

You should really get help. I know you're still suffering from the trauma
of your mother selling you to a carnival freak show. But get over it.
That was as least 50 years ago. Time to man up and take responsibility for
your own sucky life and quit blaming politicians and relatives for your
failure to thrive. That gubmint cheese is not crack - you can kick it.

Bast
2010-08-07 17:20:13 EST

Notroll2012 wrote:
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>> First off, isn't it amazing to see how quickly Ex-Community Organizing
>> Niggers
>> adapt to spending other people's money, on a lifestyle they have just
>> recently
>> become accustomed to ??? or is it just me ???
>>

> It's you. That vacation would be far less expensive were it not for the
> need for massive amounts of security brought about in part by the
> existence of racist pigs such as you and your ilk.
>
> You should really get help. I know you're still suffering from the
> trauma of your mother selling you to a carnival freak show.

I'm not going to sit here and let you get away with lies like that.
...She gave him away for free

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>> First off, isn't it amazing to see how quickly Ex-Community Organizing
>> Niggers
>> adapt to spending other people's money, on a lifestyle they have just
>> recently
>> become accustomed to ??? or is it just me ???
>>

> It's you. That vacation would be far less expensive were it not for the
> need for massive amounts of security brought about in part by the
> existence of racist pigs such as you and your ilk.
>
> You should really get help. I know you're still suffering from the trauma
> of your mother selling you to a carnival freak show. But get over it.
> That was as least 50 years ago. Time to man up and take responsibility
> for your own sucky life and quit blaming politicians and relatives for
> your failure to thrive. That gubmint cheese is not crack - you can kick
> it. >

Talk to me after November, you Liberal dipstick. Even your own
ilk take issue with the former Low-Life, now transformed into
the "Foist Lady" over her excessive and pretentious escapades
with OUR money. I say OUR, because you Liberals don't pay
any taxes to speak of, but sure have a knack for blowing other
people's money. At a time when unemployment among your
basket-weaving intellectuals still hovers around 10% and the
Stock market isn't going anywhere soon, but Marie Antoinette
Obama has decreed: Let them eat cake.
You people really are pigs.

>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>>> First off, isn't it amazing to see how quickly Ex-Community Organizing
>>> Niggers
>>> adapt to spending other people's money, on a lifestyle they have just
>>> recently
>>> become accustomed to ??? or is it just me ???
>>>

>> It's you. That vacation would be far less expensive were it not for the
>> need for massive amounts of security brought about in part by the
>> existence of racist pigs such as you and your ilk.
>>
>> You should really get help. I know you're still suffering from the
>> trauma of your mother selling you to a carnival freak show. But get
>> over it. That was as least 50 years ago. Time to man up and take
>> responsibility for your own sucky life and quit blaming politicians and
>> relatives for your failure to thrive. That gubmint cheese is not crack -
>> you can kick it. >
>
> Talk to me after November............

Methinks thee doest sucketh at ye public trough for too longeth.

Damn, you are one angry SOB. As for November 2010 or 2012, I believe the
democrats may lose the House and possibly the White House. But even if so,
we have medical insurance reform, financial reform, will have our combat
troops out of Iraq, two new moderates on the Supreme Court and probably some
sort of energy bill. More than GWB accomplished in 8 years. And really, to
pick on the first lady just because your dream vacation is 3 nights at the
Branson Day's Inn is really low. Get a grip, dude.

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>
>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>>>>

>>> It's you. That vacation would be far less expensive were it not for the
>>> need for massive amounts of security brought about in part by the
>>> existence of racist pigs such as you and your ilk.
>>>
>>> You should really get help. I know you're still suffering from the
>>> trauma of your mother selling you to a carnival freak show. But get
>>> over it. That was as least 50 years ago. Time to man up and take
>>> responsibility for your own sucky life and quit blaming politicians and
>>> relatives for your failure to thrive. That gubmint cheese is not
>>> crack - you can kick it. >
>>
>> Talk to me after November............
>
> Methinks thee doest sucketh at ye public trough for too longeth.
>
> Damn, you are one angry SOB. As for November 2010 or 2012, I believe the
> democrats may lose the House and possibly the White House. But even if
> so, we have medical insurance reform, financial reform, will have our
> combat troops out of Iraq, two new moderates on the Supreme Court and
> probably some sort of energy bill. More than GWB accomplished in 8 years.
> And really, to pick on the first lady just because your dream vacation is
> 3 nights at the Branson Day's Inn is really low. Get a grip, dude.

My dream vacation is 2 weeks in Fresno, CA, for the annual
Liberals roundup and pig feed.

And yes, Michelle really showed class ... read the article by
that Liberal stalwart Maureen Dowd ... when you piss her off,
you're done ... and the make-believe queen did piss her off.

>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message

>>> Talk to me after November............
>>
>> Methinks thee doest sucketh at ye public trough for too longeth.
>>
>> Damn, you are one angry SOB. As for November 2010 or 2012, I believe the
>> democrats may lose the House and possibly the White House. But even if
>> so, we have medical insurance reform, financial reform, will have our
>> combat troops out of Iraq, two new moderates on the Supreme Court and
>> probably some sort of energy bill. More than GWB accomplished in 8
>> years. And really, to pick on the first lady just because your dream
>> vacation is 3 nights at the Branson Day's Inn is really low. Get a grip,
>> dude.
>>

> My dream vacation is 2 weeks in Fresno, CA, for the annual
> Liberals roundup and pig feed.

Ah, Fresno. The armpit of central California.

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>
>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message

>>> Methinks thee doest sucketh at ye public trough for too longeth.
>>>
>>> Damn, you are one angry SOB. As for November 2010 or 2012, I believe
>>> the democrats may lose the House and possibly the White House. But even
>>> if so, we have medical insurance reform, financial reform, will have our
>>> combat troops out of Iraq, two new moderates on the Supreme Court and
>>> probably some sort of energy bill. More than GWB accomplished in 8
>>> years. And really, to pick on the first lady just because your dream
>>> vacation is 3 nights at the Branson Day's Inn is really low. Get a
>>> grip, dude.
>>>

>> My dream vacation is 2 weeks in Fresno, CA, for the annual
>> Liberals roundup and pig feed.
>>

> Ah, Fresno. The armpit of central California.

Indeed ... see, you're not that stupid after all, Troll ...

>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message

>>> My dream vacation is 2 weeks in Fresno, CA, for the annual
>>> Liberals roundup and pig feed.
>>>

>> Ah, Fresno. The armpit of central California.
>>

> Indeed ... see, you're not that stupid after all, Troll ...

Pig Feed? Is that the white trash version of online dating? How often do
you go? Has it been good for you? Gotten lucky?

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>
>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message

>>> Ah, Fresno. The armpit of central California.
>>>

>> Indeed ... see, you're not that stupid after all, Troll ...
>>

> Pig Feed? Is that the white trash version of online dating? How often do
> you go? Has it been good for you? Gotten lucky?
Nah .. when we get tired of the pigs, we let our dogs butt-fuck them rounded
up Liberals, who are knee-crawling giddy with Obama drivel and thus totally
senseless and helpless, as the result of Liberalism affliction ... it's the
only way they get some undamaged DNA.