Research Discussion: The Delicit -- Explained

The Delicit -- Explained

With a chart, so the Liberal "Morons of the Obamacalypse"
can even grasp the truth ... for once.

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_119dkm4sghq

Clave
> With a chart, so the Liberal "Morons of the Obamacalypse"
> can even grasp the truth ... for once.
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_119dkm4sghq

The 2009 number is a BUSH budget, you incredible nincompoop.

Jim

"Clave" <claviusdespam@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>> With a chart, so the Liberal "Morons of the Obamacalypse"
>> can even grasp the truth ... for once.
>>
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_119dkm4sghq
>
> The 2009 number is a BUSH budget, you incredible nincompoop.
>
> Jim

You incredible Asshole (capital "A") .. in 2008 the Dems took total
control of both houses, thus the entire Senate and total control of the
budget.
Now say you're sorry, you brainwashed Liberal fucktard.

Clave

> "Clave" <claviusdespam@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>>> With a chart, so the Liberal "Morons of the Obamacalypse"
>>> can even grasp the truth ... for once.
>>>
>>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_119dkm4sghq
>>
>> The 2009 number is a BUSH budget, you incredible nincompoop.
>>
>> Jim
>>

> You incredible Asshole (capital "A") .. in 2008 the Dems took total
> control of both houses, thus the entire Senate and total control of the
> budget.

Fiscal year 2009 (and thus implementation of the 2009 budget) began in
October 2008, two months before the election, and four months before anyone
elected was sworn in.

Choke on it, you pig-ignorant freak.

Jim

On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 18:09:08 -0700, "Clave"
<*m@cablespeed.com> wrote:

>"Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>>
>> "Clave" <claviusdespam@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

>>> The 2009 number is a BUSH budget, you incredible nincompoop.
>>>
>>> Jim
>>>

>> You incredible Asshole (capital "A") .. in 2008 the Dems took total
>> control of both houses, thus the entire Senate and total control of the
>> budget.
>
>Fiscal year 2009 (and thus implementation of the 2009 budget) began in
>October 2008, two months before the election, and four months before anyone
>elected was sworn in.
>
>Choke on it, you pig-ignorant freak.
>
>Jim

And there's no distinctive difference between republicans OR democrats
spending habits or their inability to control Wall Street, which is
responsible for crashing the dollar, wrecking the USA financially and
causing the huge US government deficit.

There's not a moron in the entire world who doesn't already know that
republicans and democrats are the same thing, both carry out the
fiscal policies of the British crown and Wall Street.

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>>
>> "Clave" <claviusdespam@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

>>> The 2009 number is a BUSH budget, you incredible nincompoop.
>>>
>>> Jim
>>>

>> You incredible Asshole (capital "A") .. in 2008 the Dems took total
>> control of both houses, thus the entire Senate and total control of the
>> budget.
>
> Fiscal year 2009 (and thus implementation of the 2009 budget) began in
> October 2008, two months before the election, and four months before
> anyone elected was sworn in.
>
> Choke on it, you pig-ignorant freak.
>
> Jim

Start practicing your concession speeches, you mental midget,
November isn't that far off and though you dumb fucks are still
swooning in the glory of the Nigger's trash talking, those days
are numbered. Get used to it ... you'll be third class citizens
henceforth.
Poor Michelle will have to get use to vacationing at the Lake
Michigan shore and fine dining at McDonalds.

H.

> "Clave" <claviusdespam@cablespeed.com> wrote in
> message
>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Clave" <claviusdespam@cablespeed.com> wrote in
>>> message

>>> You incredible Asshole (capital "A") .. in 2008 the
>>> Dems took total
>>> control of both houses, thus the entire Senate and
>>> total control of the
>>> budget.
>>
>> Fiscal year 2009 (and thus implementation of the
>> 2009 budget) began in October 2008, two months
>> before the election, and four months before anyone
>> elected was sworn in.
>>
>> Choke on it, you pig-ignorant freak.
>>
>> Jim
>>

> Start practicing your concession speeches, you mental
> midget,
> November isn't that far off and though you dumb fucks
> are still
> swooning in the glory of the Nigger's trash talking,
> those days
> are numbered. Get used to it ... you'll be third
> class citizens
> henceforth.
> Poor Michelle will have to get use to vacationing at
> the Lake
> Michigan shore and fine dining at McDonalds.

McDonalds? I thought she would be going to Chicken &
Ribs for dinner.
H.

ChasNemo
2010-08-08 13:10:41 EST
On Aug 8, 11:22 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "Clave" <claviusdes...@cablespeed.com> wrote in message

> > "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>
> >> "Clave" <claviusdes...@cablespeed.com> wrote in message

> >> You incredible Asshole (capital "A") .. in 2008 the Dems took total
> >> control of both houses, thus the entire Senate and total control of the
> >> budget.
>
> > Fiscal year 2009 (and thus implementation of the 2009 budget) began in
> > October 2008, two months before the election, and four months before
> > anyone elected was sworn in.
>
> > Choke on it, you pig-ignorant freak.
>
> > Jim
>
> Start practicing your concession speeches, you mental midget,
> November isn't that far off and though you dumb fucks are still
> swooning in the glory of the Nigger's trash talking, those days
> are numbered. Get used to it ... you'll be third class citizens
> henceforth.
> Poor Michelle will have to get use to vacationing at the Lake
> Michigan shore and fine dining at McDonalds.- Hide quoted text -

What the Hell is a "Delicit", you rock stupid rightard? You can't
even spell the word!

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>>
>> "Clave" <claviusdespam@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

>>> Fiscal year 2009 (and thus implementation of the 2009 budget) began in
>>> October 2008, two months before the election, and four months before
>>> anyone elected was sworn in.
>>>
>>> Choke on it, you pig-ignorant freak.
>>>
>>> Jim
>>>

>> Start practicing your concession speeches, you mental midget,
>> November isn't that far off and though you dumb fucks are still
>> swooning in the glory of the Nigger's trash talking, those days
>> are numbered. Get used to it ... you'll be third class citizens
>> henceforth.
>> Poor Michelle will have to get use to vacationing at the Lake
>> Michigan shore and fine dining at McDonalds.
>>
> McDonalds? I thought she would be going to Chicken & Ribs for dinner.
> H.

I forgot ... them coloreds like it finger-lickin' .....

Clave

> "Clave" <claviusdespam@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Clave" <claviusdespam@cablespeed.com> wrote in message

>>> You incredible Asshole (capital "A") .. in 2008 the Dems took total
>>> control of both houses, thus the entire Senate and total control of the
>>> budget.
>>
>> Fiscal year 2009 (and thus implementation of the 2009 budget) began in
>> October 2008, two months before the election, and four months before
>> anyone elected was sworn in.
>>
>> Choke on it, you pig-ignorant freak.
>
> Start practicing...

<...snip Haggy's sour-grapes froth...>

Tee hee.

That was a lot of words just to say "You were absolutely right, Clave, and I
was completely and childishly wrong."

How embarrassing for you.

Jim