Research Discussion: Jane Burgermeister Arrested // Congressman Mike Rogers Wrong !!!

Jane Burgermeister Arrested // Congressman Mike Rogers Wrong !!!

Jane Burgermeister Arrested // Congressman Mike Rogers Wrong !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkN-O-TIS1s

Don't hate Jane and Whistleblowers and Truth Seekers.

Because if we don't have investigation and open debate, we could end
up being controlled by a negative ET or some crap!

Same here ... "Congressman - 'Kill All Whistle Blowers' - Vid" ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgO1eGdgAwE

He say's military people should not question upper ranks.

Well that's bullshit !!!

Look how the Japanese just kept being idiots without questioning
orders in Guadalcanal ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AihRwGPW7vg

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Video Topics: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

Charles Bohne
2010-08-07 00:34:41 EST
On Sat, 07 Aug 2010 15:08:05 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

> watch

This woman scares me. Is she a daughter of Alexa?
C.

On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 06:34:41 +0200, Charles Bohne
<*y@t-online.de> wrote:

>This woman scares me

How about a law suit from Riker Danzig?

I'm sure their attorneys would gladly go after you with a vengeance.

Computer hacking is illegal everywhere.

We didn't know you were so anxious to see bubba. ;->

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-07 10:46:25 EST
On Sat, 07 Aug 2010 03:36:30 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>How about a law suit from Riker Danzig?

???
You want to sue him cause your firewall intercepted a "PING"?

>I'm sure their attorneys would gladly go after you with a vengeance.

???
1) I don't know if a person with that name even exists. All we heard was
your crazy posting.

2) If he is a genuine person, what would he have to do with me?

3) How do you know he employs attorneys? Why should they go after me?
Why with a vengeance?

YOU ARE MAD LIKE A HARE IN MARCH

>Computer hacking is illegal everywhere.

You must know that. I caught you in the act.

>We didn't know you were so anxious to see bubba. ;->

???
WE? There are more of you?

- You are absolutely crazy
- Tu est totalemet folle
- Du bist völlig verrückt

C.

"Charles Bohne" <UseNetOnly@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Sat, 07 Aug 2010 15:08:05 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
>> watch
>
> This woman scares me. Is she a daughter of Alexa?
> C.

Not to drift from the topic at hand, ChuckWeasel, all women scare
you ... the few who don't are scared of you.

On Sat, 07 Aug 2010 16:46:25 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>- You are absolutely crazy

Projection noted.

> On Sat, 07 Aug 2010 03:36:30 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

< snip burgeoning craziness >

Chuckie ... you finally met someone who is "loopier" than you !!

Congrats ... you're not Mr. Imbecile any longer ... but you do run a
close second.

PS: Do the Mensa folks send you questions now and then to verify
that you are still sane ??? Send them this:

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgfwg98t_2cg8pc5c6

No need to thank me !!

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Sat, 07 Aug 2010 03:36:30 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:
>
>>How about a law suit from Riker Danzig?
>>
> ???
> You want to sue him cause your firewall intercepted a "PING"?
>
>>I'm sure their attorneys would gladly go after you with a vengeance.
>>
> ???
> 1) I don't know if a person with that name even exists. All we heard was
> your crazy posting.
>
> 2) If he is a genuine person, what would he have to do with me?
>
> 3) How do you know he employs attorneys? Why should they go after me?
> Why with a vengeance?
>
> YOU ARE MAD LIKE A HARE IN MARCH
>
>>Computer hacking is illegal everywhere.
>>
> You must know that. I caught you in the act.
>
>>We didn't know you were so anxious to see bubba. ;->
>>
> ???
> WE? There are more of you?
>

> - You are absolutely crazy
> - Tu est totalemet folle
> - Du bist v\ufffdllig verr\ufffdckt
>
> C.

Und Du hast 'ne Macke weg, Karl.

I see your Swine Flu Shot (or H1N1, as you PC dickheads prefer to
call it) didn't work ... your brain is still deteriorating ...