Research Discussion: Great Day In American History

Great Day In American History

"In the following waves [after the initial blast] people's bodies were
terribly squeezed, then their internal organs ruptured. Then the blast
blew the broken bodies at 500 to 1,000 miles per hour through the
flaming, rubble-filled air. Practically everybody within a radius of
6,500 feet was killed or seriously injured and all buildings crushed
or disemboweled." -- From the article "Atom Bomb Effects," LIFE,
3/11/1946.

Painius
2010-08-06 09:45:35 EST
"HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message...

> "In the following waves [after the initial blast] people's bodies were
> terribly squeezed, then their internal organs ruptured. Then the blast
> blew the broken bodies at 500 to 1,000 miles per hour through the
> flaming, rubble-filled air. Practically everybody within a radius of
> 6,500 feet was killed or seriously injured and all buildings crushed
> or disemboweled." -- From the article "Atom Bomb Effects," LIFE,
> 3/11/1946.

If almost anybody else had posted this, i would think,
'They're sarcastically ruing the day', but since it's you,
i would bet that you celebrate the day -- and i would
WIN !

Shame on you, Harlow.

If it were not for that day, we would be toasting our
bread with nuclear toasters, cooling and freezing our
foods with nuclear refrigerators, running our vehicles
with nuclear fuel and saving on oil, even using nuclear
devices to power our homes.

That day did not instill fear only in our enemies, it also
instilled fear in Americans -- fear of the nuclear power.
The nuclear is seldom used as the useful tool it could
have become. All thanks to the day of which you are
so proud.

No one can contest that the waves of that day put an
end to the war in the Pacific. But it put an end to a lot
of other things, too.

We deserve to be proud and thankful for that day. We
also deserve to feel shame, to rue that day, not only as
the day America became the chief bully of the world,
not only as the day American bombs wreaked havoc on
innocent children, but also as the day that Americans
instilled a chilling, global fear of the potentially so
useful nuclear forces.

To feel both pride AND shame is to rise to the level of
human being.

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

Be very wary...
For Life will Zoom past ya,
Pay heed when you hear,
"Tempus fugit ad astra".

http://astro.nmsu.edu/~lhuber/leaphist.html

**Dates in calendar are closer than they appear !**

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: http://astronomy.painellsworth.net
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth

Jack
2010-08-06 10:16:48 EST
On Aug 6, 9:45 am, "Painius" <starswirlern...@maol.com> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message...

> > "In the following waves [after the initial blast] people's bodies were
> > terribly squeezed, then their internal organs ruptured. Then the blast
> > blew the broken bodies at 500 to 1,000 miles per hour through the
> > flaming, rubble-filled air. Practically everybody within a radius of
> > 6,500 feet was killed or seriously injured and all buildings crushed
> > or disemboweled." -- From the article "Atom Bomb Effects," LIFE,
> > 3/11/1946.
>
> If almost anybody else had posted this, i would think,
> 'They're sarcastically ruing the day', but since it's you,
> i would bet that you celebrate the day -- and i would
> WIN !
>
> Shame on you, Harlow.
>
> If it were not for that day, we would be toasting our
> bread with nuclear toasters, cooling and freezing our
> foods with nuclear refrigerators, running our vehicles
> with nuclear fuel and saving on oil, even using nuclear
> devices to power our homes.
>
> That day did not instill fear only in our enemies, it also
> instilled fear in Americans -- fear of the nuclear power.
> The nuclear is seldom used as the useful tool it could
> have become.  All thanks to the day of which you are
> so proud.
>
> No one can contest that the waves of that day put an
> end to the war in the Pacific.  But it put an end to a lot
> of other things, too.
>
> We deserve to be proud and thankful for that day.  We
> also deserve to feel shame, to rue that day, not only as
> the day America became the chief bully of the world,
> not only as the day American bombs wreaked havoc on
> innocent children, but also as the day that Americans
> instilled a chilling, global fear of the potentially so
> useful nuclear forces.
>
> To feel both pride AND shame is to rise to the level of
> human being.
>
> happy days and...
>    starry starry nights!
>
> Be very wary...
>    For Life will Zoom past ya,
> Pay heed when you hear,
>    "Tempus fugit ad astra".
>
>  http://astro.nmsu.edu/~lhuber/leaphist.html
>
>  **Dates in calendar are closer than they appear !**
>
> --
> Indelibly yours,
> Paine Ellsworth
>
> P.S.:  http://astronomy.painellsworth.net
>              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth

"Proud of the day" you say. You don't know what you are talking about.

David Staup
2010-08-06 12:18:34 EST

"Jack" <furgfurgfurg@yahoo.com> wrote in message
On Aug 6, 9:45 am, "Painius" <starswirlern...@maol.com> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message...

> > "In the following waves [after the initial blast] people's bodies were
> > terribly squeezed, then their internal organs ruptured. Then the blast
> > blew the broken bodies at 500 to 1,000 miles per hour through the
> > flaming, rubble-filled air. Practically everybody within a radius of
> > 6,500 feet was killed or seriously injured and all buildings crushed
> > or disemboweled." -- From the article "Atom Bomb Effects," LIFE,
> > 3/11/1946.
>
> If almost anybody else had posted this, i would think,
> 'They're sarcastically ruing the day', but since it's you,
> i would bet that you celebrate the day -- and i would
> WIN !
>
> Shame on you, Harlow.
>
> If it were not for that day, we would be toasting our
> bread with nuclear toasters, cooling and freezing our
> foods with nuclear refrigerators, running our vehicles
> with nuclear fuel and saving on oil, even using nuclear
> devices to power our homes.
>
> That day did not instill fear only in our enemies, it also
> instilled fear in Americans -- fear of the nuclear power.
> The nuclear is seldom used as the useful tool it could
> have become. All thanks to the day of which you are
> so proud.
>
> No one can contest that the waves of that day put an
> end to the war in the Pacific. But it put an end to a lot
> of other things, too.
>
> We deserve to be proud and thankful for that day. We
> also deserve to feel shame, to rue that day, not only as
> the day America became the chief bully of the world,
> not only as the day American bombs wreaked havoc on
> innocent children, but also as the day that Americans
> instilled a chilling, global fear of the potentially so
> useful nuclear forces.
>
> To feel both pride AND shame is to rise to the level of
> human being.
>
> happy days and...
> starry starry nights!
>
> Be very wary...
> For Life will Zoom past ya,
> Pay heed when you hear,
> "Tempus fugit ad astra".
>
> http://astro.nmsu.edu/~lhuber/leaphist.html
>
> **Dates in calendar are closer than they appear !**
>
> --
> Indelibly yours,
> Paine Ellsworth
>
> P.S.: http://astronomy.painellsworth.net
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth

"Proud of the day" you say. You don't know what you are talking about.

clearly it is YOU who doesn't know what HE is talking about

"Painius" <starswirlernosp@maol.com> wrote in message
> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message...
>>
>> "In the following waves [after the initial blast] people's bodies were
>> terribly squeezed, then their internal organs ruptured. Then the blast
>> blew the broken bodies at 500 to 1,000 miles per hour through the
>> flaming, rubble-filled air. Practically everybody within a radius of
>> 6,500 feet was killed or seriously injured and all buildings crushed
>> or disemboweled." -- From the article "Atom Bomb Effects," LIFE,
>> 3/11/1946.
>
> If almost anybody else had posted this, i would think,
> 'They're sarcastically ruing the day', but since it's you,
> i would bet that you celebrate the day -- and i would
> WIN !

Of COURSE I'm celebrating.

In one fell swoop, the US not only saved a hundred thousand
American lives, we saved the lives of millions of japs.

> Shame on you, Harlow.

Oh, lucky fucking me.... You're talking to me again.

> If it were not for that day, we would be toasting our
> bread with nuclear toasters, cooling and freezing our
> foods with nuclear refrigerators, running our vehicles
> with nuclear fuel and saving on oil, even using nuclear
> devices to power our homes.
>
> That day did not instill fear only in our enemies, it also
> instilled fear in Americans -- fear of the nuclear power.
> The nuclear is seldom used as the useful tool it could
> have become. All thanks to the day of which you are
> so proud.

Not just today. On August 9, 1945 a friend of mine's father,
Major Charles Sweeney, nuked the city of Nagasaki and
brought this war that America didn't want to an end.

My dad was in NYC at the time of the announcement that
the war was over. He had returned from the European war
and was awaiting orders to be deployed to the Pacific.

So, like many of us, he (I) probably wouldn't be here today
if not for the nukes.

If that ain't a reason to celebrate, I don't know what is.

> No one can contest that the waves of that day put an
> end to the war in the Pacific. But it put an end to a lot
> of other things, too.

Sure it did... Like the Battan death march and the raping of
Nanking, China. The jap is by far, the cruelest being on the planet.

> We deserve to be proud and thankful for that day.

Let's just end it there before you ruin my day with your
anti-American bullshit.

--
Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing

2010-08-06 14:03:47 EST
On Aug 6, 7:39 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "In the following waves [after the initial blast] people's bodies were
> terribly squeezed, then their internal organs ruptured. Then the blast
> blew the broken bodies at 500 to 1,000 miles per hour through the
> flaming, rubble-filled air. Practically everybody within a radius of
> 6,500 feet was killed or seriously injured and all buildings crushed
> or disemboweled." -- From the article "Atom Bomb Effects," LIFE,
> 3/11/1946.

And that is nothing compared to what there is now. Let us hope that
Christ returns soon .

Haiku Jones
2010-08-06 14:21:40 EST
On Aug 6, 11:03 am, "IlBeBa...@gmail.com" <ilbeba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 6, 7:39 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > "In the following waves [after the initial blast] people's bodies were
> > terribly squeezed, then their internal organs ruptured. Then the blast
> > blew the broken bodies at 500 to 1,000 miles per hour through the
> > flaming, rubble-filled air. Practically everybody within a radius of
> > 6,500 feet was killed or seriously injured and all buildings crushed
> > or disemboweled." -- From the article "Atom Bomb Effects," LIFE,
> > 3/11/1946.

> And that is nothing compared to what there is now.   Let us hope that
> Christ returns soon .

What? Sorry, didn't you hear? He already did.
In keeping to his promise to the crowd that
He would return while some of those hearing
Him there were still alive.

So clearly He must already have come, long ago.

And went. Sorry you missed Him.

HJ

On Aug 6, 6:45 am, "Painius" <starswirlern...@maol.com> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message...

> > "In the following waves [after the initial blast] people's bodies were
> > terribly squeezed, then their internal organs ruptured. Then the blast
> > blew the broken bodies at 500 to 1,000 miles per hour through the
> > flaming, rubble-filled air. Practically everybody within a radius of
> > 6,500 feet was killed or seriously injured and all buildings crushed
> > or disemboweled." -- From the article "Atom Bomb Effects," LIFE,
> > 3/11/1946.
>
> If almost anybody else had posted this, i would think,
> 'They're sarcastically ruing the day', but since it's you,
> i would bet that you celebrate the day -- and i would
> WIN !
>
> Shame on you, Harlow.
>
> If it were not for that day, we would be toasting our
> bread with nuclear toasters, cooling and freezing our
> foods with nuclear refrigerators, running our vehicles
> with nuclear fuel and saving on oil, even using nuclear
> devices to power our homes.
>
> That day did not instill fear only in our enemies, it also
> instilled fear in Americans -- fear of the nuclear power.
> The nuclear is seldom used as the useful tool it could
> have become.  All thanks to the day of which you are
> so proud.
>
> No one can contest that the waves of that day put an
> end to the war in the Pacific.  But it put an end to a lot
> of other things, too.
>
> We deserve to be proud and thankful for that day.  We
> also deserve to feel shame, to rue that day, not only as
> the day America became the chief bully of the world,
> not only as the day American bombs wreaked havoc on
> innocent children, but also as the day that Americans
> instilled a chilling, global fear of the potentially so
> useful nuclear forces.
>
> To feel both pride AND shame is to rise to the level of
> human being.
>
> happy days and...
>    starry starry nights!
>
> Be very wary...
>    For Life will Zoom past ya,
> Pay heed when you hear,
>    "Tempus fugit ad astra".
>
>  http://astro.nmsu.edu/~lhuber/leaphist.html
>
>  **Dates in calendar are closer than they appear !**
>
> --
> Indelibly yours,
> Paine Ellsworth
>
> P.S.:  http://astronomy.painellsworth.net
>              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth

As we all know that our pretend-Atheists that only act/react exactly
as a devout Semite, are all very happy campers about causing as much
civilian carnage and collateral damage as possible. After all, they
wouldn't be pro-Zionist and or devout Jews any other way.

Global inflation is yet another fun part of their global domination
policy, as well as their creating as large of government as possible,
with umpteen cloak and dagger agencies that try being as independent
and/or as exclusive as possible by not sharing a damn thing between
agencies.

~ BG

Jack
2010-08-06 15:14:49 EST
On Aug 6, 2:03 pm, "IlBeBa...@gmail.com" <ilbeba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 6, 7:39 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > "In the following waves [after the initial blast] people's bodies were
> > terribly squeezed, then their internal organs ruptured. Then the blast
> > blew the broken bodies at 500 to 1,000 miles per hour through the
> > flaming, rubble-filled air. Practically everybody within a radius of
> > 6,500 feet was killed or seriously injured and all buildings crushed
> > or disemboweled." -- From the article "Atom Bomb Effects," LIFE,
> > 3/11/1946.
>
> And that is nothing compared to what there is now.   Let us hope that
> Christ returns soon .

What is there now?

On Aug 6, 9:48 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Painius" <starswirlern...@maol.com> wrote in message

> > "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message...
>
> >> "In the following waves [after the initial blast] people's bodies were
> >> terribly squeezed, then their internal organs ruptured. Then the blast
> >> blew the broken bodies at 500 to 1,000 miles per hour through the
> >> flaming, rubble-filled air. Practically everybody within a radius of
> >> 6,500 feet was killed or seriously injured and all buildings crushed
> >> or disemboweled." -- From the article "Atom Bomb Effects," LIFE,
> >> 3/11/1946.
>
> > If almost anybody else had posted this, i would think,
> > 'They're sarcastically ruing the day', but since it's you,
> > i would bet that you celebrate the day -- and i would
> > WIN !
>
> Of COURSE I'm celebrating.
>
> In one fell swoop, the US not only saved a hundred thousand
> American lives, we saved the lives of millions of japs.
>
> > Shame on you, Harlow.
>
> Oh, lucky fucking me.... You're talking to me again.
>
> > If it were not for that day, we would be toasting our
> > bread with nuclear toasters, cooling and freezing our
> > foods with nuclear refrigerators, running our vehicles
> > with nuclear fuel and saving on oil, even using nuclear
> > devices to power our homes.
>
> > That day did not instill fear only in our enemies, it also
> > instilled fear in Americans -- fear of the nuclear power.
> > The nuclear is seldom used as the useful tool it could
> > have become.  All thanks to the day of which you are
> > so proud.
>
> Not just today. On August 9, 1945 a friend of mine's father,
> Major Charles Sweeney, nuked the city of Nagasaki and
> brought this war that America didn't want to an end.
>
> My dad was in NYC at the time of the announcement that
> the war was over. He had returned from the European war
> and was awaiting orders to be deployed to the Pacific.
>
> So, like many of us, he (I) probably wouldn't be here today
> if not for the nukes.
>
> If that ain't a reason to celebrate, I don't know what is.
>
> > No one can contest that the waves of that day put an
> > end to the war in the Pacific.  But it put an end to a lot
> > of other things, too.
>
> Sure it did... Like the Battan death march and the raping of
> Nanking, China. The jap is by far, the cruelest being on the planet.
>
> > We deserve to be proud and thankful for that day.
>
> Let's just end it there before you ruin my day with your
> anti-American bullshit.
>
> --
> Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing

So, you give what odds of WW3 using nukes, VX plus anything else that
makes you redneck Semites happy campers?

Give us a date and the general progression of your NWO that'll have to
exterminate at least 90% of all humans on Earth, as well as those in
orbit that'll have next to nothing to return home to.

Being the confirmed serial liar and resident pervert that we all know
you are, means that pretty much anything you have to share will be
another lie, but at least entertaining and just as good of cause to
prove just how downright despicable, untrustworthy and unpoliced
Semites really still are.

~ BG