Research Discussion: ETs // Government Disclosure 2010 !!! // LOL

ETs // Government Disclosure 2010 !!! // LOL

ETs // Government Disclosure 2010 !!! // LOL.

I was just chatting in a UFO chat room
about the ET in Varginha, Brazil, 1996.

>From other information, I support the quote...
"Faced with the threats weighing upon the human family, it is perhaps
time that a greater interaction occurred."

But I don't recommend the President give a speech about the ET in
Varginha, Brazil, 1996. That information was mind-blowing, and even
Art Bell was shocked.

That's the thing about ETs.
It's not just "a smile, a nice cuppa tea, you've got nice red eyes,
and has the Universe been saved?",
it's tons of freaky information.

We are all just fortunate to have the internet to take it or leave it.

The new generation will get into it all naturally.
They are our future of Joy and Wisdom.

So, us old timers just have to cool it,
show respect and dignity,
and not blow up the Earth!

And we need international laws to control the populations in places
like Africa.

Oh, yeah, a couple of weeks back, I was ranting about "We Need A
Better United Nations"... but when I think about it, even that might
not be a sure-fix-it, because you will always have some country like
China or India or Fiji or Timbuktu that will make a UN decision based
on monetary benefit and not good wisdom and research.

Anyway, it's been a bumpy ride this past 100 years.
I'm sure we can all make a better future.
(With help from the internet too)

Future #1
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CHG2GRbeET8/TEajDSYl0kI/AAAAAAAAPzo/GSffdu26uls/s1600/future_city_downtown.jpg

Future #2
http://www.travelphotoguide.com/photos/afghanistan/panjshir/afghanistan%28Panjshir_6%29.jpg

Place your votes !!!

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Video Topics: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-05 21:01:17 EST
On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 12:42:51 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Place your votes !!!

Have you had a look at the BP well lately?
Do it now!
There is a lot of activity down there.

http://mfile.akamai.com/97892/live/reflector:45683.asx?bkup=45684

C.

On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 03:01:17 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 12:42:51 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Place your votes !!!
>
>Have you had a look at the BP well lately?
>Do it now!
>There is a lot of activity down there.

Heh.

Looks like the invasion of planet Neptune.

http://images.astronet.ru/pubd/2004/06/30/0001198569/nep2002_hst1pan_c2.jpg

>http://mfile.akamai.com/97892/live/reflector:45683.asx?bkup=45684
>
>C.

Great link though.
It's fun watching video like that.

In the future we will be sending cameras and probes to the moons of
Jupiter. And it will be similar to your video. And just by chance,
something alive might pop-up in camera view !!!

http://www.brianmicklethwait.com/images/uploads/DameEdnaPiccadilly.jpg

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

On Aug 5, 6:01 pm, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 12:42:51 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Place your votes !!!
>
> Have you had a look at the BP well lately?
> Do it now!
> There is a lot of activity down there.
>
> http://mfile.akamai.com/97892/live/reflector:45683.asx?bkup=45684
>
> C.

How much is that inflated seabed bulging?

~ BG

<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>ETs // Government Disclosure 2010 !!! // LOL.
>

>I was just chatting in a UFO chat room
>about the ET in Varginha, Brazil, 1996.
>
>From other information, I support the quote...
>"Faced with the threats weighing upon the human family, it is perhaps
>time that a greater interaction occurred."
>
>But I don't recommend the President give a speech about the ET in
>Varginha, Brazil, 1996. That information was mind-blowing, and even
>Art Bell was shocked.
>
>That's the thing about ETs.
>It's not just "a smile, a nice cuppa tea, you've got nice red eyes,
>and has the Universe been saved?",
>it's tons of freaky information.

For Charles and whoever else reads these newsgroups, here is page
375...

http://tinyurl.com/2emq8zg

Quote:
"For example he told me in cases where there is injury or disease of
the body, it would not be necessary to confine one of his species to a
special treatment facility such as the one he was confined in at the
moment. He told me they either individually or joined together could
produce all the healing necessary to repair their bodies."

Well, ........ the problem there is, some Humans will use those powers
in the reverse. It will be like Star Wars.

http://www.technovelgy.com/graphics/content08/star-wars-force-trainer-vader.jpg

And then... The Wisdom of Several Races
in this document...

http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html

...don't mention anything about "self thought healing".
They only talk of "liberating technical knowledge".

Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A
Are those Varginha, Brazil, ETs still on Earth
or did you let them return home ?

________

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Video Topics: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-06 03:23:01 EST
On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 20:32:42 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradguth@gmail.com>
wrote:

>How much is that inflated seabed bulging?
>
> ~ BG

Good question, .. next question?
C.

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-06 03:29:40 EST
On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 16:46:19 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Well, ........ the problem there is, some Humans will use those powers
>in the reverse. It will be like Star Wars.

Thanks.

But... the problem with you is: SHIT.
You only see abuses. Seen through your eyes mankind would not have been
allowed to use fire or tools of any kind. Grow up! You are no child
anymore and yes: life means risk.

C.

On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 09:23:01 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 20:32:42 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradguth@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>How much is that inflated seabed bulging?

Last I heard it was about 20 miles across and getting bigger by the
day.

>Good question, .. next question?

Will the US government be able to survive if the gulf of Mexico blows
up?

That's a rhetorical question.

On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 09:29:40 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 16:46:19 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Well, ........ the problem there is, some Humans will use those powers
>>in the reverse. It will be like Star Wars.
>
>You only see abuses. Seen through your eyes mankind would not have been
>allowed to use fire or tools of any kind. Grow up! You are no child
>anymore and yes: life means risk.
>
>C.

Oh, yeah, people were allowed to "use fire and tools", to screw
everyone in world war one, atom bomb Hiroshima, create UFOs pretending
to be aliens to scare the heebeejeebees out of fellow humans, and then
mind control technologies, and then fill the gulf full of oil, ...

what next ...

... well, the intelligent thing to do would be to setup a better
United Nations and sit round the round table infront of cameras to the
whole world for an open and serious caring talk !!!

... but oh no, that's just too intelligent.
we can't do that, we have to stay on track
and keep acting like blithering idiots,
just farting around waiting for the day
when someone in China or India or Russia
invents a machine that when ya flick the switch........
planet Earth pops down a flucking worm hole !!!

http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/replicate/EXID8698/images/UFO-Spiral-Canada%5B1%5D.png

Relax Charles, you just made me realize something.
Now I think it might be a good idea to put every UFO book by Timothy
Good in a five hour documentary with a whole lot of other proof and
evidence, on television in the whole world everyweek for a month.

Mr HVAC always said "Shock Treatment for Believers"...

Well, how about Shock Treatment For Every Human on the Earth
with Full UFO Disclosure !!!

___

QUOTE:
"We can appear in broad daylight and help you attain this union. We
haven´t done it so far, as too few of you have genuinely desired it,
because of ignorance, indifference or fear, and because the emergency
of the situation did not justify it."

___

P.S.
I don't know, I just felt like ranting !!!

Haha :->

Have a good day Charles.

8:52pm here, nearly time for Coast to Coast Am Radio archives.

http://torrentz.com/search?q=Coast+to+Coast

___

___________________

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Video Topics: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 20:53:53 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 09:29:40 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 16:46:19 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Well, ........ the problem there is, some Humans will use those powers
>>>in the reverse. It will be like Star Wars.
>>
>>You only see abuses. Seen through your eyes mankind would not have been
>>allowed to use fire or tools of any kind. Grow up! You are no child
>>anymore and yes: life means risk.
>>
>>C.
>
>Oh, yeah, people were allowed to "use fire and tools", to screw
>everyone in world war one, atom bomb Hiroshima, create UFOs pretending
>to be aliens to scare the heebeejeebees out of fellow humans, and then
>mind control technologies, and then fill the gulf full of oil, ...
>
>what next ...
>
>... well, the intelligent thing to do would be to setup a better
>United Nations and sit round the round table infront of cameras to the
>whole world for an open and serious caring talk !!!
>
>... but oh no, that's just too intelligent.
>we can't do that, we have to stay on track
>and keep acting like blithering idiots,
>just farting around waiting for the day
>when someone in China or India or Russia
>invents a machine that when ya flick the switch........
>planet Earth pops down a flucking worm hole !!!
>
>http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/replicate/EXID8698/images/UFO-Spiral-Canada%5B1%5D.png
>
>Relax Charles, you just made me realize something.
>Now I think it might be a good idea to put every UFO book by Timothy
>Good in a five hour documentary with a whole lot of other proof and
>evidence, on television in the whole world everyweek for a month.
>
>Mr HVAC always said "Shock Treatment for Believers"...
>
>Well, how about Shock Treatment For Every Human on the Earth
>with Full UFO Disclosure !!!
>
>___
>
>QUOTE:
>"We can appear in broad daylight and help you attain this union. We
>haven´t done it so far, as too few of you have genuinely desired it,
>because of ignorance, indifference or fear, and because the emergency
>of the situation did not justify it."
>
>___
>
>P.S.
>I don't know, I just felt like ranting !!!
>
>Haha :->
>
>Have a good day Charles.
>
>8:52pm here, nearly time for Coast to Coast Am Radio archives.
>
>http://torrentz.com/search?q=Coast+to+Coast
>
>___

Oh, and one other funny thought, thinking abstract and
hypothetically... if some secret group did use mass mind control
technology, there would actually then be global security!
Because no-one would have the brains to invent
Ion Spectra Quantum Salvo Bombs !!!

LOL :)

http://myeeepcmylife.com.ph/infornography/files/2009/09/earth-1024x1024.gif

___