Research Discussion: Germans Not Only Invented The REAL UFOs During WWII But Now Invent Great Hoax Ones Too!

Germans Not Only Invented The REAL UFOs During WWII But Now Invent Great Hoax Ones Too!

Benj
2010-08-05 13:20:38 EST
Forget crop circle hoaxes when now you can make killer UFO hoaxes!

Scare those stupid villagers shitless!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLZHjdY6i3s

Install a nice flash strobe and you can even get all the locals
believing lightning actually exists!

Androcles
2010-08-05 16:22:36 EST

"Benj" <bjacoby@iwaynet.net> wrote in message
| Forget crop circle hoaxes when now you can make killer UFO hoaxes!
|
| Scare those stupid villagers shitless!
|
| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLZHjdY6i3s
|
| Install a nice flash strobe and you can even get all the locals
| believing lightning actually exists!

Neat trick, but when the police used one in Britain for surveillance it was
deemed illegal and grounded; now I never get to see lightning anymore. Rolf
Harris in a helicopter is still aloud... or allowed, I'm not sure which.

Benj
2010-08-05 23:18:15 EST
On Aug 5, 4:22 pm, "Androcles" <Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics_z> wrote:
> "Benj" <bjac...@iwaynet.net> wrote in message

> | Install a nice flash strobe and you can even get all the locals
> | believing lightning actually exists!
> |
> Neat trick, but when the police used one in Britain for surveillance it was
> deemed illegal and grounded; now I never get to see lightning anymore. Rolf
> Harris in a helicopter is still aloud... or allowed, I'm not sure which.

Well, sure, in the Yoo Kay you just tell criminals that guns are
illegal and crime immediately stops.

Over here what we'd call police Octokopters: Target practice drones!

Androcles
2010-08-06 02:51:26 EST

On Aug 5, 4:22 pm, "Androcles" <Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics_z> wrote:
> "Benj" <bjac...@iwaynet.net> wrote in message

> | Install a nice flash strobe and you can even get all the locals
> | believing lightning actually exists!
> |
> Neat trick, but when the police used one in Britain for surveillance it
> was
> deemed illegal and grounded; now I never get to see lightning anymore.
> Rolf
> Harris in a helicopter is still aloud... or allowed, I'm not sure which.

Well, sure, in the Yoo Kay you just tell criminals that guns are
illegal and crime immediately stops.

Over here what we'd call police Octokopters: Target practice drones!
There is no such thing as a gun. What you call gunfire is the sound of Rolf
Harris shaking a metal board at Basil Brush. Install a nice muzzle flash
strobe and you can even get all the locals believing guns actually exist!
Besides, our criminals get eight years for theft of an old book with malice
aforethought and five years for homicide without a gun. "I didn't mean it!"
is a powerful defence.
http://tinyurl.com/27vgxvj
http://tinyurl.com/2fykphq

Autymn D. C.
2010-08-06 08:16:42 EST
On Aug 5, 10:20 am, Benj <bjac...@iwaynet.net> wrote:
> Forget crop circle hoaxes when now you can make killer UFO hoaxes!
>
> Scare those stupid villagers shitless!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLZHjdY6i3s
>
> Install a nice flash strobe and you can even get all the locals
> believing lightning actually exists!

Eh, my design is better, thriftier. The flaw in all of these
loftcraft is the hub; wherever there's a hub, the spokes don't run at
the furthest inertial moment.

-Aut

Benj
2010-08-09 00:11:14 EST
On Aug 6, 8:16 am, "Autymn D. C." <lysde...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On Aug 5, 10:20 am, Benj <bjac...@iwaynet.net> wrote:
>
> > Forget crop circle hoaxes when now you can make killer UFO hoaxes!

> Eh, my design is better, thriftier.  The flaw in all of these
> loftcraft is the hub; wherever there's a hub, the spokes don't run at
> the furthest inertial moment.

And the reason you need "the furthest inertial moment" to make your
"loftcraft" fly would be?

No question a few of your gears are missing the hub...