Research Discussion: Where Did All The Oil Go ???

Where Did All The Oil Go ???

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100804/ts_alt_afp/usoilenvironmentpollution

Much to the chagrin of the Obama Thieverment, the "un-biased Press" and the
hand-wringing and fretting tree huggers and enviro-whackoes, 75% of the
spilled Gulf oil is missing. Granted, some of it was recovered by surface
ships with skimmers, but it seems that Obama's envisioned cash-cow is
quickly drying up. It's those nasty Gulf microbes that are cutting into the
Mongrel's extortion attempt, by greedily converting the oil into whatever
other stuff they make from it (microbe poop?). In either case, they tossed
a stick into the spokes of Obama's rip-off scheme. Even though BP made it
very clear from the outset that it would be responsible for any damage
caused by the spill ... it just hadn't counted on Obama's bent to either
take over the company, or drive it into bankruptcy, since that is the only
thing they are good at ... blackmail and theft. The rip-off gang pretty
much gave everyone the red light ... from travel agents in Brooklyn to
sea-food restaurant operators in the Windy City are jumping on the "My
business has taken a hit" band wagon, in order to rape and plunder BP.
I hope the well holds. I also hope the microbes keep on munching oil until
every last drop is gone, effectively leaving the Obama thieves without wind
in their corrupt sails. But you can always count on "Slo" Joe Biden to put
his foot in his mouth.

> .......... 75% of the spilled Gulf oil is missing.

It's not missing, it's just hiding below the surface or well mixed with the
water. Disperants do a good job on the oil, though we don't know what they
do to the water, plant life and fish. It's sort of like the lime you pour
down the shit holes of the out house behind your trailer, adjacent to the
kitchen. It breaks up the shit and catalog pages you use to wipe your
bulbous, red ass, but the shit never goes away - it just sinks lower in the
cesspool.

Hope that explains it for you.

Your buddy,
Notoll

Bert
2010-08-04 12:56:10 EST
On Aug 4, 12:34 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message
>
> > .......... 75% of the spilled Gulf oil is missing.
>
> It's not missing, it's just hiding below the surface or well mixed with the
> water.  Disperants do a good job on the oil, though we don't know what they
> do to the water, plant life and fish.  It's sort of like the lime you pour
> down the shit holes of the out house behind your trailer, adjacent to the
> kitchen.  It breaks up the shit and catalog pages you use to wipe your
> bulbous, red ass, but the shit never goes away - it just sinks lower in the
> cesspool.
>
> Hope that explains it for you.
>
> Your buddy,
> Notoll

TV news shows tar ball on the ocean floor,and that is not good TreBert

Absentia Obscuria

> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100804/ts_alt_afp/usoilenvironmentpollution
>
> Much to the chagrin of the Obama Thieverment, the "un-biased Press" and
> the hand-wringing and fretting tree huggers and enviro-whackoes, 75% of
> the spilled Gulf oil is missing.

they put it in my garage. i've got years
of used oil from oil changes in there so
they didn't think i'd notice.

*_//!!_//!!*
2010-08-04 13:00:02 EST
It's Official:

3/4 of the Spilled Oil has now been cleared up or
broken down due to a Huge Clear-up Operation.

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

Bast
2010-08-04 13:41:15 EST

absentia obscuria wrote:
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100804/ts_alt_afp/usoilenvironmentpollution
>>
>> Much to the chagrin of the Obama Thieverment, the "un-biased Press" and
>> the hand-wringing and fretting tree huggers and enviro-whackoes, 75% of
>> the spilled Gulf oil is missing.
>
> they put it in my garage. i've got years
> of used oil from oil changes in there so
> they didn't think i'd notice.

If I were you I'd start my own oil company, sell it, and keep all the money.
....That'd teach 'em.

Absentia Obscuria

> absentia obscuria wrote:
>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100804/ts_alt_afp/usoilenvironmentpollution
>>>
>>> Much to the chagrin of the Obama Thieverment, the "un-biased Press" and
>>> the hand-wringing and fretting tree huggers and enviro-whackoes, 75% of
>>> the spilled Gulf oil is missing.
>>
>> they put it in my garage. i've got years
>> of used oil from oil changes in there so
>> they didn't think i'd notice.
>

> If I were you I'd start my own oil company, sell it, and keep all the
> money.
> ....That'd teach 'em.

it's spilling out of my garage now.
after the clean up i'll get filthy rich.

On Aug 4, 9:34 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message
>
> > .......... 75% of the spilled Gulf oil is missing.
>
> It's not missing, it's just hiding below the surface or well mixed with the
> water.  Disperants do a good job on the oil, though we don't know what they
> do to the water, plant life and fish.  It's sort of like the lime you pour
> down the shit holes of the out house behind your trailer, adjacent to the
> kitchen.  It breaks up the shit and catalog pages you use to wipe your
> bulbous, red ass, but the shit never goes away - it just sinks lower in the
> cesspool.
>
> Hope that explains it for you.
>
> Your buddy,
> Notoll

Up to 90% of that oily sulfur is still out there, mixed with Corexit.

Essentially 100% of the mostly toxic natural gas was vented and/or a
small portion burned off (of course none of those radioactive
elements, CO2 and helium didn't burn), and there was considerably more
volume of that raw natural gas then oily sulfur.

~ BG

On Aug 4, 9:56 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Aug 4, 12:34 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message
>
> > > .......... 75% of the spilled Gulf oil is missing.
>
> > It's not missing, it's just hiding below the surface or well mixed with the
> > water.  Disperants do a good job on the oil, though we don't know what they
> > do to the water, plant life and fish.  It's sort of like the lime you pour
> > down the shit holes of the out house behind your trailer, adjacent to the
> > kitchen.  It breaks up the shit and catalog pages you use to wipe your
> > bulbous, red ass, but the shit never goes away - it just sinks lower in the
> > cesspool.
>
> > Hope that explains it for you.
>
> > Your buddy,
> > Notoll
>
> TV news shows tar ball on the ocean floor,and that is not good  TreBert

At most any time there's another oil/gas well, refinery or major
pipeline blowout taking place somewhere in this polluted and energy
starved world, and folks directly related are losing their lives as
well as many secondary exposed individuals get to pay the ultimate
price. Of course our Hagar, HVAC and rabbi Saul Levy that speaks for
all Jews, think it's all very funny and profitable. If anything,
they'd 100% deregulated all aspects of Big Energy and put the likes of
ENRON and Ponzi Madoff in charge.

~ BG

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>
>> .......... 75% of the spilled Gulf oil is missing.
>
> It's not missing, it's just hiding below the surface or well mixed with
> the water. Disperants do a good job on the oil, though we don't know what
> they do to the water, plant life and fish. It's sort of like the lime you
> pour down the shit holes of the out house behind your trailer, adjacent to
> the kitchen. It breaks up the shit and catalog pages you use to wipe your
> bulbous, red ass, but the shit never goes away - it just sinks lower in
> the cesspool.
>
> Hope that explains it for you.
>
> Your buddy,
> Notoll

When are you going to pick up your Nobel for Utter Stupidity,
you Liberal NumbNutz ???

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)