Research Discussion: YOU

*_//!!_//!!*
2010-08-03 05:04:41 EST
If YOU wanna live in the "Back Door"
Gutter, that's your choice, however, it
doesn't mean that *I* wish to live in it
with YOU.

*I* have made my position *CLEAR*
all along.

So, leave me the out of it. *I* do NOT
appreciate YOU 'FORCING' me into
your ~Sordid World~.

If YOU don't respect my wishes, then
don't complain if you get what's coming
to YOU.

*I* won't put up with your BULLYING
me into your ~Sordidness~.

~Rob and Rubbish~ yourselves, YOU
Selfish, Nasty, Envious Critters, Vipers &
Purrverts.

"Consider yourselves..."

<SLAPPEDCLOUTEDCHASTISED...>

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

*_//!!_//!!*
2010-08-03 05:10:17 EST
<SnipO>
> On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 10:04:41 +0100, "*_//!!_//!!*"
> <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net> wrote:
>
>>If YOU wanna live in the "Back Door"
>>Gutter, that's your choice, however, it
>>doesn't mean that *I* wish to live in it
>>with YOU.
>>
>>*I* have made my position *CLEAR*
>>all along.
>>
>>So, leave me the out of it. *I* do NOT
>>appreciate YOU 'FORCING' me into
>>your ~Sordid World~.
>>
>>If YOU don't respect my wishes, then
>>don't complain if you get what's coming
>>to YOU.
>>
>>*I* won't put up with your BULLYING
>>me into your ~Sordidness~.
>>
>>~Rob and Rubbish~ yourselves, YOU
>>Selfish, Nasty, Envious Critters, Vipers &
>>Purrverts.
>>
>>"Consider yourselves..."
>>
>><SLAPPEDCLOUTEDCHASTISED...>
>>
>>*Hallelujah*
>>
>>*Amen*

*Intelligence*, *Genius*, exists!

On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 10:04:41 +0100, "*_//!!_//!!*"
<*l@freenews.netfront.net> wrote:

>If YOU wanna live in the "Back Door"
>Gutter, that's your choice, however, it
>doesn't mean that *I* wish to live in it
>with YOU.
>
>*I* have made my position *CLEAR*
>all along.
>
>So, leave me the out of it. *I* do NOT
>appreciate YOU 'FORCING' me into
>your ~Sordid World~.
>
>If YOU don't respect my wishes, then
>don't complain if you get what's coming
>to YOU.
>
>*I* won't put up with your BULLYING
>me into your ~Sordidness~.
>
>~Rob and Rubbish~ yourselves, YOU
>Selfish, Nasty, Envious Critters, Vipers &
>Purrverts.
>
>"Consider yourselves..."
>
><SLAPPEDCLOUTEDCHASTISED...>
>
>*Hallelujah*
>
>*Amen*
>

>--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news@netfront.net ---

Well, Love and Joy and intelligence exists.

___

P.S.
Thanks !!!

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Video Topics: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

___

*_//!!_//!!*
2010-08-03 07:04:03 EST
<SnipO!
> On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 10:10:17 +0100, "*_//!!_//!!*"
> <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net> wrote:
>
>><SnipO>

>>*Intelligence*, *Genius*, exists!

*AND* take that Sexist, Arrogant, Chauvinist
Bullsh*tting, (Wholeflappers) ENITY with YA
to GEHENNA!

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

"*_//!!_//!!*" <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net> wrote in message
> If YOU wanna live in the "Back Door"
> Gutter, that's your choice, however, it
> doesn't mean that *I* wish to live in it
> with YOU.

Sorry it hurt when I fucked you in the ass...
Now make me some pancakes.

> *I* have made my position *CLEAR*
> all along.

Ya. Face down, ass up.

*_//!!_//!!*
2010-08-03 07:55:47 EST
On 3 Aug, 12:51, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "*_//!!_//!!*" <TheInvisibleAn...@freenews.netfront.net> wrote in message

> > If YOU wanna live in the "Back Door"
> > Gutter, that's your choice, however, it
> > doesn't mean that *I* wish to live in it
> > with YOU.
>
> Sorry it hurt when I fucked you in the ass...
> Now make me some pancakes.

You WISH!

> > *I* have made my position *CLEAR*
> > all along.
>
> Ya. Face down, ass up.

You WISH!

Enjoy the B*TCHSLAP, COWARD!

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 10:10:17 +0100, "*_//!!_//!!*"
<*l@freenews.netfront.net> wrote:

><SnipO>
>> On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 10:04:41 +0100, "*_//!!_//!!*"
>> <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net> wrote:
>>
>>>If YOU wanna live in the "Back Door"
>>>Gutter, that's your choice, however, it
>>>doesn't mean that *I* wish to live in it
>>>with YOU.
>>>
>>>*I* have made my position *CLEAR*
>>>all along.
>>>
>>>So, leave me the out of it. *I* do NOT
>>>appreciate YOU 'FORCING' me into
>>>your ~Sordid World~.
>>>
>>>If YOU don't respect my wishes, then
>>>don't complain if you get what's coming
>>>to YOU.
>>>
>>>*I* won't put up with your BULLYING
>>>me into your ~Sordidness~.
>>>
>>>~Rob and Rubbish~ yourselves, YOU
>>>Selfish, Nasty, Envious Critters, Vipers &
>>>Purrverts.
>>>
>>>"Consider yourselves..."
>>>
>>><SLAPPEDCLOUTEDCHASTISED...>
>>>
>>>*Hallelujah*
>>>
>>>*Amen*
>
>*Intelligence*, *Genius*, exists!

Thanks To You !

Thanks To ... wow I have so many things to show gratutudde to.
I will be thankfully busy for eternity !!!

LOL

___

OK well, first ... " alt.alien.research ".
___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Video Topics: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 12:04:03 +0100, "*_//!!_//!!*"
<*l@freenews.netfront.net> wrote:

><SnipO!
>> On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 10:10:17 +0100, "*_//!!_//!!*"
>> <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net> wrote:
>>
>>><SnipO>

>>>*Intelligence*, *Genius*, exists!
>
>*AND* take that Sexist, Arrogant, Chauvinist
>Bullsh*tting, (Wholeflappers) ENITY with YA
>to GEHENNA!
>
>*Hallelujah*
>
>*Amen*
>

>--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news@netfront.net ---

I will ask HAL 9000.

or HAL 90000
when it he she thing exists.

___

LOVE
___

.
.
.
.
.

___

"*_//!!_//!!*" <harpie1@googlemail.com> wrote in message
> On 3 Aug, 12:51, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> "*_//!!_//!!*" <TheInvisibleAn...@freenews.netfront.net> wrote in message

>> > If YOU wanna live in the "Back Door"
>> > Gutter, that's your choice, however, it
>> > doesn't mean that *I* wish to live in it
>> > with YOU.
>>
>> Sorry it hurt when I fucked you in the ass...
>> Now make me some pancakes.
>
> You WISH!
>
>> > *I* have made my position *CLEAR*
>> > all along.
>>
>> Ya. Face down, ass up.
>
> You WISH!
>
> Enjoy the B*TCHSLAP, COWARD!
>
> *Hallelujah*
>
> *Amen*

Pay no attention to HVAC, my little Kumquat ... he's a Brute
and probably a Beast.
I'll use liberal doses of Vaseline to make the sphincter stretching
exercise ever so much more pleasurable ...
Wanna fool around ??

*666*