Research Discussion: Did Any Of You Have Any Negative Thoughts About The Gulf Oil Leak ?

Did Any Of You Have Any Negative Thoughts About The Gulf Oil Leak ?

Did Any Of You Have Any Negative Thoughts About The Gulf Oil Leak ?

I had a couple.
Something similar to "fluff'em all
learn a lesson".

But I shook those thoughts off, and came up with better thoughts.

Let's do this !!!

Let's save the world !!!

:->

LOL

___

10:47pm

" alt.alien.research "
is Heaven !!!

Hehe.

___

Honestly, thanks to America and The Whole World for allowing ...

The Internet !!!

( I Love You )

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Video Topics: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.

> Did Any Of You Have Any Negative Thoughts About The Gulf Oil Leak ?

Any time you enter into unknown territory, "shit happens".
It just seems that it is not nearly as bad a the Liberal, BP
bashing Press would like it to be ... it sort of took the wind
out of their sails. Microbes are devouring the spilled oil,
and despite Obama's wrecking crew's most valiant efforts
to impede in the Gulf, the predicted catastrophe just plain
didn't materialize.
Sorry ... looks like "Obama Petroleum" or O.P. won't be
in the offing any time soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMThz7eQ6K0

>___

.
.
.
.
.

___

On Aug 2, 5:42 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Did Any Of You Have Any Negative Thoughts About The Gulf Oil Leak ?
>
> I had a couple.
> Something similar to "fluff'em all
> learn a lesson".
>
> But I shook those thoughts off, and came up with better thoughts.

> Let's do this !!!
>
> Let's save the world !!!
>
>    :->
>
> LOL
>
> ___
>
> 10:47pm
>
> " alt.alien.research "
> is Heaven !!!
>
> Hehe.
>
> ___
>
> Honestly, thanks to America and The Whole World for allowing ...
>
> The Internet !!!
>
> ( I Love You )
>
> ___
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> " Jim's Space Agency "
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
> Video Topics: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.
>
> ___

Miss Hagar pees and poops in here own well, and look at how she turned
out.

So, apparently rednecks and Big Energy can pollute all they want, and
if you or I so much as spit on a sidewalk (especially in Singapore) we
get hard jail time.

This BP fiasco will likely cost us 100 billion by the time it's all
over and their fat lady sings. That's only something less than $15
for each and every man, woman and child on Earth, or rather $15,000
for those of us that actually work for a living and have to consume
energy and/or the products that energy creates, and who doesn't have
another spare $15,000 to blow?

~ BG

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>> Did Any Of You Have Any Negative Thoughts About The Gulf Oil Leak ?
>>

> Any time you enter into unknown territory, "shit happens".
> It just seems that it is not nearly as bad a the Liberal, BP
> bashing Press would like it to be ... it sort of took the wind
> out of their sails. Microbes are devouring the spilled oil,
> and despite Obama's wrecking crew's most valiant efforts
> to impede in the Gulf, the predicted catastrophe just plain
> didn't materialize.
> Sorry ... looks like "Obama Petroleum" or O.P. won't be
> in the offing any time soon.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I've always wondered about the strange affinity crackers have for big oil.
Afterall, crackers drive old gas guzzlers and big oil is always trying to
jack up gasoline prices. Though it's hardly the first time that crackers
have taken a position contrary to their own economic interests. Which is
what usually happens when they follow the bleatings of Rushbloat, 'baggers
and their ilk. Sad.

On Aug 2, 5:42 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Did Any Of You Have Any Negative Thoughts About The Gulf Oil Leak ?
>
> I had a couple.
> Something similar to "fluff'em all
> learn a lesson".
>
> But I shook those thoughts off, and came up with better thoughts.

> Let's do this !!!
>
> Let's save the world !!!
>
>    :->
>
> LOL
>
> ___
>
> 10:47pm
>
> " alt.alien.research "
> is Heaven !!!
>
> Hehe.
>
> ___
>
> Honestly, thanks to America and The Whole World for allowing ...
>
> The Internet !!!
>
> ( I Love You )
>
> ___
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> " Jim's Space Agency "
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
> Video Topics: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.
>
> ___

At his rate the cleanup may never end.
http://www.energyboom.com/policy/20-foot-geyser-oil-gushing-gulf-mexico
“As if the Gulf of Mexico hasn't had enough oil pipe blowouts, a
towboat cruising the waters near Plaquemines Parish hit a wellhead in
Mud Lake, adjacent to one of the bays that crews are currently
cleaning up as a result of the BP oil disaster.”

“Reports are that the damaged pipe is sending a 20-foot geyser of oil
up into the air and creating a slick on the sensitive ecological
area.”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/27/louisiana-oil-geyser-20fo_n_660874.html
“Mud Lake is part of a network of bayous and lakes north of Barataria
Bay, an ecologically sensitive coastal estuary where authorities have
been fighting waves of oil from the Gulf spill.”

~ BG

On Aug 2, 5:42 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Did Any Of You Have Any Negative Thoughts About The Gulf Oil Leak ?
>
> I had a couple.
> Something similar to "fluff'em all
> learn a lesson".
>
> But I shook those thoughts off, and came up with better thoughts.

> Let's do this !!!
>
> Let's save the world !!!
>
>    :->
>
> LOL
>
> ___
>
> 10:47pm
>
> " alt.alien.research "
> is Heaven !!!
>
> Hehe.
>
> ___
>
> Honestly, thanks to America and The Whole World for allowing ...
>
> The Internet !!!
>
> ( I Love You )
>
> ___
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> " Jim's Space Agency "
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
> Video Topics: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.
>
> ___

At his rate of dysfunctional Big Energy expertise, the Gulf area
cleanup may never end.
http://www.energyboom.com/policy/20-foot-geyser-oil-gushing-gulf-mexico
“As if the Gulf of Mexico hasn't had enough oil pipe blowouts, a
towboat cruising the waters near Plaquemines Parish hit a wellhead in
Mud Lake, adjacent to one of the bays that crews are currently
cleaning up as a result of the BP oil disaster.”

“Reports are that the damaged pipe is sending a 20-foot geyser of oil
up into the air and creating a slick on the sensitive ecological
area.”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/27/louisiana-oil-geyser-20fo_n_660874.html
“Mud Lake is part of a network of bayous and lakes north of Barataria
Bay, an ecologically sensitive coastal estuary where authorities have
been fighting waves of oil from the Gulf spill.”

All we need now is for that other much bigger Shell/BP Perdido
platform that has 22 wellhead BOPs that are even deeper and with miles
of undersea piping infrastructure plus having 5 oil risers that could
also suffer some minor glitch or breakage from seismic factors or
operator error, and we get to start all over again.

“Leaked Shell internal emails reveal concern over Corrib subsea wells”
http://royaldutchshellplc.com/2010/07/22/leaked-shell-internal-emails-reveal-concern-over-corrib-wells/

I wonder if SHELL has any spare/reserve BOPs and manifold shut-offs
on hand, or if it’s still their usual MO of trial and error upon error
as with BP policy that worked so well to protect nothing. I believe
Big Energy calls it their ocean and atmospheric toxic pollution do-
overs, just in case they missed something that wasn’t sufficiently
traumatized or killed off the first time around.

~ BG

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>>
>> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>> Did Any Of You Have Any Negative Thoughts About The Gulf Oil Leak ?
>>>

>> Any time you enter into unknown territory, "shit happens".
>> It just seems that it is not nearly as bad a the Liberal, BP
>> bashing Press would like it to be ... it sort of took the wind
>> out of their sails. Microbes are devouring the spilled oil,
>> and despite Obama's wrecking crew's most valiant efforts
>> to impede in the Gulf, the predicted catastrophe just plain
>> didn't materialize.
>> Sorry ... looks like "Obama Petroleum" or O.P. won't be
>> in the offing any time soon.
>>

> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> I've always wondered about the strange affinity crackers have for big oil.
> Afterall, crackers drive old gas guzzlers and big oil is always trying to
> jack up gasoline prices. Though it's hardly the first time that crackers
> have taken a position contrary to their own economic interests. Which is
> what usually happens when they follow the bleatings of Rushbloat, 'baggers
> and their ilk. Sad.

Yes, we love big oil, big industry, pretty much anything that
generates money, so that you Liberal Leeches can stay afloat,
at least until November, when the party will be pretty much
over for you mentally incapacitated greedy fucking Loons.
No need to thank me, twerp.

On Aug 2, 5:06 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 05:47:43 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> >"Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
> >> Did Any Of You Have Any Negative Thoughts About The Gulf Oil Leak ?
>
> >Any time you enter into unknown territory, "shit happens".
> >It just seems that it is not nearly as bad a the Liberal, BP
> >bashing Press would like it to be ... it sort of took the wind
> >out of their sails.  Microbes are devouring the spilled oil,
> >and despite Obama's wrecking crew's most valiant efforts
> >to impede in the Gulf, the predicted catastrophe just plain
> >didn't materialize.
> >Sorry ... looks like "Obama Petroleum" or O.P. won't be
> >in the offing any time soon.
>
> Well, I dunno,
> I'm on Holiday for two days.
>
> I've made some videos,
> I just have to edit them...
>
> ... to save the Microbes !!!
>
> ___
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> " Jim's Space Agency "
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
> Video Topics: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, and Great Friends.
>
> ___

Diatoms are way more important/essential to Earth than us humans.

~ BG

Bast
2010-08-02 19:26:10 EST

Hagar wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>> Did Any Of You Have Any Negative Thoughts About The Gulf Oil Leak ?
>>

> Any time you enter into unknown territory, "shit happens".
> It just seems that it is not nearly as bad a the Liberal, BP
> bashing Press would like it to be ... it sort of took the wind
> out of their sails. Microbes are devouring the spilled oil,
> and despite Obama's wrecking crew's most valiant efforts
> to impede in the Gulf, the predicted catastrophe just plain
> didn't materialize.
> Sorry ... looks like "Obama Petroleum" or O.P. won't be
> in the offing any time soon.

Oh Ya,...I believe the government and big oil that it's all stopped and the
microbes will clean it all up.
I mean,...they've NEVER lied to us before,...have they ?