Research Discussion: Why Liberals Are Liars

Why Liberals Are Liars

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Here's the truth about the OBAMA Deficit and how we got there ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_119dkm4sghq

Attn. Liberals: If the truth makes you sick, do not read the above.

> Here's the truth about the OBAMA Deficit and how we got there ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_119dkm4sghq
>
> Attn. Liberals: If the truth makes you sick, do not read the above.

That's such crap. For eight years, Repigs either controlled the Congress or
had enough votes to insure spending bills/tax cuts found their way to Bush's
desk where HE SIGNED THEM. Now leave us alone and go level your trailer.
Wouldn't want the gubmint cheese to roll out the door.

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>> Here's the truth about the OBAMA Deficit and how we got there ...
>>
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_119dkm4sghq
>>
>> Attn. Liberals: If the truth makes you sick, do not read the above.
>>

> That's such crap. For eight years, Repigs either controlled the Congress
> or had enough votes to insure spending bills/tax cuts found their way to
> Bush's desk where HE SIGNED THEM. Now leave us alone and go level your
> trailer. Wouldn't want the gubmint cheese to roll out the door.

Knew you fucking Libs couldn't deal with the facts .... < PLONK >

Nightcrawler

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>> Here's the truth about the OBAMA Deficit and how we got there ...
>>
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_119dkm4sghq
>>
>> Attn. Liberals: If the truth makes you sick, do not read the above.
>>

> That's such crap. For eight years, Repigs either controlled the Congress or had enough
> votes to insure spending bills/tax cuts found their way to Bush's desk where HE SIGNED
> THEM. Now leave us alone and go level your trailer. Wouldn't want the gubmint cheese to
> roll out the door.

I guess you forget the fact that Bush was a Libtard, too.

Liberals are like children. At no time should they ever be in charge of a budget.

Nightcrawler

> Knew you fucking Libs couldn't deal with the facts .... < PLONK >

Lies are all they know.

It is sad that self deception is the only avenue for them to feel good about themselves.

ChasNemo
2010-08-01 19:44:21 EST
On Aug 1, 7:17 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
> >> Here's the truth about the OBAMA Deficit and how we got there ...
>
> >>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_119dkm4sghq
>
> >> Attn. Liberals:  If the truth makes you sick, do not read the above.
>
> > That's such crap.  For eight years, Repigs either controlled the Congress
> > or had enough votes to insure spending bills/tax cuts found their way to
> > Bush's desk where HE SIGNED THEM.  Now leave us alone and go level your
> > trailer. Wouldn't want the gubmint cheese to roll out the door.
>
> Knew you fucking Libs couldn't deal with the facts .... < PLONK >

That <PLONK> was Hagar's brain kerplopping into other outhouse
effluvium.

H.
2010-08-01 20:12:04 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:q6n5o.11755$mW5.10524@newsfe14.iad...

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>> Here's the truth about the OBAMA Deficit and how we
>> got there ...
>>
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_119dkm4sghq
>>
>> Attn. Liberals: If the truth makes you sick, do not
>> read the above.
>>

> That's such crap. For eight years, Repigs either
> controlled the Congress or had enough votes to insure
> spending bills/tax cuts found their way to Bush's
> desk where HE SIGNED THEM. Now leave us alone and go
> level your trailer. Wouldn't want the gubmint cheese
> to roll out the door.

It seems that you just cannot stand the truth. It
might be that if you were not such a low life son-of-a
bitch you might be able to recognize your own
inadequate lies. People like you should recognize your
own inadequacies and not respond to true American
Patriots as trash. Well your day is coming and I do
hope you will be able to survive as we really do need
fertilizer for our fields.
H.

H.
2010-08-01 20:14:34 EST

"ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Aug 1, 7:17 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in
> message

> > "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
> >> Here's the truth about the OBAMA Deficit and how
> >> we got there ...
>
> >>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_119dkm4sghq
>
> >> Attn. Liberals: If the truth makes you sick, do
> >> not read the above.
>
> > That's such crap. For eight years, Repigs either
> > controlled the Congress
> > or had enough votes to insure spending bills/tax
> > cuts found their way to
> > Bush's desk where HE SIGNED THEM. Now leave us
> > alone and go level your
> > trailer. Wouldn't want the gubmint cheese to roll
> > out the door.
>
> Knew you fucking Libs couldn't deal with the facts
> .... < PLONK >

That <PLONK> was Hagar's brain kerplopping into other
outhouse
effluvium.
.
.
Not true. It was when Hagar took a large crap and that
sound was you hitting the bottom of the toilet.
H.

Chatnoir
2010-08-01 20:45:14 EST
On Aug 1, 2:36 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Here's the truth about the OBAMA Deficit and how we got there ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_119dkm4sghq
>
> Attn. Liberals:  If the truth makes you sick, do not read the above.

http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

Chatnoir
2010-08-01 20:45:41 EST
On Aug 1, 2:36 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Here's the truth about the OBAMA Deficit and how we got there ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_119dkm4sghq
>
> Attn. Liberals:  If the truth makes you sick, do not read the above.

Obama's first year was under a George Bush Budget!
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)