Research Discussion: Sir Gilligan Horry // Prince Charles - My Duty Is To Save The World

Sir Gilligan Horry // Prince Charles - My Duty Is To Save The World

Sir Gilligan Horry // Prince Charles - My Duty Is To Save The World.

My duty is to save the World.
Prince Charles believes he was born for a purpose...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1299099/Prince-Charles-My-duty-save-world.html

Well, that's wonderful !!!

Does that mean I can take the day-off today then ?

___

"Until recently, mankind lived a satisfying control of its decisions.
But it is losing more and more the control of its own fate because of
the growing use of advanced technologies, which lethal consequences on
the earthly and human ecosystems become irreversible. You are slowly
but surely losing your extraordinary capacity to make life desirable.
Your resilience will artificially decrease, independently of your own
will. Such technologies exist that affect your body as well as your
mind. Such plans are on their way. "

Oh, and Hagar is so afraid of that information,
that he joined the Dark Side !!!

Pathetic !!!

This is Hagar ...

http://www.theforce.net/swtc/Pix/dvd/ep4/anh14_4.jpg

After a year of shaving and hair cuts.

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Video Topics: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, And Great Friends.

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-31 17:33:03 EST
On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 08:37:42 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Prince Charles believes he was born for a purpose...
>
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1299099/Prince-Charles-My-duty-save-world.html

He won't be king for long.

>Well, that's wonderful !!!

No, that's live on this planet.

>Does that mean I can take the day-off today then ?

You may attend church, but be back when we need you!

C.

> Sir Gilligan Horry // Prince Charles - My Duty Is To Save The World.
>

> My duty is to save the World.
> Prince Charles believes he was born for a purpose...

Hah... the guy with the floppy ears who married the lady who looks
like a horse, after arranging the killing the good looking one ...

The story: After than fatal accident, Dody Fayad was in the process of
checking in at the Pearly Gates, when Heni Paul, the Limo driver,
staggered in to register, all beat up. Dody exploded at the sight ...
when are you fucking Frogs going to learn the Queen's English, he
yelled at Heni ... What I said was "I want to fuck Di in the tunnel ...
and NOT ... I want to fucking die in the tunnel."

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 23:33:03 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 08:37:42 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Prince Charles believes he was born for a purpose...
>>
>>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1299099/Prince-Charles-My-duty-save-world.html
>>

>He won't be king for long.
>

>>Well, that's wonderful !!!
>>

>No, that's live on this planet.
>
>>Does that mean I can take the day-off today then ?
>>
>You may attend church, but be back when we need you!
>
>C.

Church is good.

And ... I'm back !

11:57am

Things to do and people to be.

:->

Oh, Yes, it's Sunday today.
I might make a video with music and photos of space.

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Video Topics: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, And Great Friends.

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-31 20:00:50 EST
On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 11:54:44 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>And ... I'm back !
>

>11:57am

2 am here ;-)
Are you back?

C.

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 15:45:56 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>> Sir Gilligan Horry // Prince Charles - My Duty Is To Save The World.
>>

>> My duty is to save the World.
>> Prince Charles believes he was born for a purpose...
>>

>Hah... the guy with the floppy ears.

Kelly-Hopkinsville Aliens were Real ... (floppy ears)

http://www.ufomystic.com/wp-content/uploads/Kelly%20Aliens.jpg

But please don't tell the Whole World just yet because...

I'm enjoying dressing up
in kinky clothing on my
new YouTube channel !!!

Any requests ?

Where is Twonky & Roberta when I need them ?

LOL

P.S.
Next week I will put on all my Hawaiian shirts.

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 02:00:50 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 11:54:44 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>And ... I'm back !
>>

>>11:57am
>
>2 am here ;-)
>Are you back?
>
>C.

6:57pm here now,
I just had some Spaghetti.
And I have to buy some cat food for a friend soon.

The cats won't eat Spaghetti.

http://gallery.roadbikereview.com/data/roadbike/500/spaghetti-cat.jpg

Also there is a strange very warm min-winter "Nor'wester"...

(A New Zealand wind pattern resulting in the Nor'west arch and leading
to hot, dry weather on the east coast of the South Island)

We've had a few very warm days off and on
this mid-winter. Australia would be blinking hot, but for several
reasons including UFO conventions, I might move there this side of
Christmas.
My new girlfriend that should be coming to NZ
soon, likes hot weather too.
So, she will love Australia.

How is everything there with you ?

P.S.
Oh, that reminds me, I haven't read a Sheldan Nidle Galactic
Federation update for a while ....

BRB

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Video Topics: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, And Great Friends.

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-08-01 10:13:37 EST
On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 19:06:28 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>My new girlfriend that should be coming to NZ
>soon, likes hot weather too.
>So, she will love Australia.

Where is she from?

>How is everything there with you ?

Hot.

>P.S.
>Oh, that reminds me, I haven't read a Sheldan Nidle Galactic
>Federation update for a while ....

Neither did I.

C.

> My new girlfriend that should be coming to NZ
> soon, likes hot weather too.
> So, she will love Australia.

What is his name?

On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 11:35:58 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> My new girlfriend that should be coming to NZ
>> soon, likes hot weather too.
>> So, she will love Australia.
>
>What is his name?

57,000 2000 Mile Wide Fatherships.