Research Discussion: Sir Gilligan Horry Is In The YouTube Twilight Zone // Amazing News !!!

Sir Gilligan Horry Is In The YouTube Twilight Zone // Amazing News !!!

Sir Gilligan Horry is in The YouTube Twilight Zone // Amazing News !!!

(This is True)

I've just seen a YouTube "Featured" Video ...

And that video is a video that friends and I made, because someone
deleted two of our "Decide" videos. So in actual fact that video
semi-attacks YouTube because of the two inappropriately deleted UFO
related videos that had no "inappropriate content".

Oh, well, that will get the NSA scratching their heads !

There must be a secret message in there somewhere !!!

http://www.baconandeggsdesign.de/images/packages/erlebniswelt/piraten/disney-weetabix.jpg

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Video Topics: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, And Great Friends.

On Jul 29, 7:41 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Sir Gilligan Horry is in The YouTube Twilight Zone // Amazing News !!!
>
> (This is True)
>
> I've just seen a YouTube "Featured" Video ...
>
> And that video is a video that friends and I made, because someone
> deleted two of our "Decide" videos. So in actual fact that video
> semi-attacks YouTube because of the two inappropriately deleted UFO
> related videos that had no "inappropriate content".
>
> Oh, well, that will get the NSA scratching their heads !
>
> There must be a secret message in there somewhere !!!
>
> http://www.baconandeggsdesign.de/images/packages/erlebniswelt/piraten...
>
> ___
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> " Jim's Space Agency "
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
> Video Topics: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, And Great Friends.
>
> ___

Keeping stuff secret is the only way mainstream is ever going to
accept it. So, the more secret the better.

The notion of keeping secrets is perhaps the best way of gaining
mainstream attention, because everyone loves being that messenger of
news that no one else has. It’s a form of intellectual greed, hording
and bragging rights that’s worth more than gold.

“In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a
revolutionary act.” / George Orwell
or
"Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary
act..” / George Orwell

"Pacifism is objectively pro-fascist. This is elementary common sense.
If you hamper the war effort of one side, you automatically help out
that of the other. Nor is there any real way of remaining outside such
a war as the present one. In practice, 'he that is not with me is
against me." / George Orwell

“If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn’t be called research, would
it?” / Einstein

Check out the July/August Discover published topic of "The Streetlight
Effect" by David H. Freedman. It points out how dead wrong mainstream
can actually be most of the time, and why it's likely to stay that
way.
http://www.freedman.com/
http://www.freedman.com/articles/DiscStreetlight.pdf

Btw; there’s still a secret of those other intelligent ETs existing/
coexisting on the planet Venus. At least technically, the logistics
and applied technology of surviving that geothermally toasty
environment is not the least bit insurmountable, but that too is a
secret.

Brad Guth / Blog and my Google document pages:
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 20:36:10 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jul 29, 7:41 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Sir Gilligan Horry is in The YouTube Twilight Zone // Amazing News !!!
>>
>> (This is True)
>>
>> I've just seen a YouTube "Featured" Video ...
>>
>> And that video is a video that friends and I made, because someone
>> deleted two of our "Decide" videos. So in actual fact that video
>> semi-attacks YouTube because of the two inappropriately deleted UFO
>> related videos that had no "inappropriate content".
>> ___

>Keeping stuff secret is the only way mainstream is ever going to
>accept it. So, the more secret the better.

Reminds me of a Derren Brown show recently...
Saying to a woman "don't push the red button, don't do it, do not
push" ... and she pushed it.

As for secrets, I understand some people wanting to keep some
information away from the masses, because some of it all is just 'way
out there'. And most people are struggling with 'normality'.

>Btw; there’s still a secret of those other intelligent ETs existing/
>coexisting on the planet Venus.

Existing inside bases on or in most planets would be
as easy as '1 2 3' for most beings just 200 years
ahead of us in technology.

And that is basic stuff.

Some ETs probably prefer their own created virtual reality dimensions,
and can 'at will' enter many other lighter or heavier dimensions and
even our dimension anytime they see fit.

Like I say in one of my recent videos...

"If you can think of it, it's happening somewhere out there".

HubbleSite -- Out of the ordinary...out of this world.

http://HubbleSite.org

P.S.
We Humans will be fine, because we are all now enjoying something or
other in YouTube and other places online. With other hobbies too...

http://api.ning.com/files/eH-CYOk7rKDwbaRrPFiLjW4IXDPAv3YWE5Sv8S3F-xIBUvAwjqssLvFqL5UoKsqbrEgF-vkWhxNKoNV7qIdGn1GRLK0HQM5G/hobbies.jpg

I will have a look at those two links you posted.

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Video Topics: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, And Great Friends.

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-30 04:12:00 EST
On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 19:51:51 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Reminds me of a Derren Brown show recently...
>Saying to a woman "don't push the red button, don't do it, do not
>push" ... and she pushed it.

Instead of "do not - orders" we advise to give DO directions, like:
Hands up, turn around ;-)

C.

Hi Jim!

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 10:12:00 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 19:51:51 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Reminds me of a Derren Brown show recently...
>>Saying to a woman "don't push the red button, don't do it, do not
>>push" ... and she pushed it.
>
>Instead of "do not - orders" we advise to give DO directions, like:
>Hands up, turn around ;-)

And do the hokey pokey ...

http://www.seanblackburn.com/images/music/liz_and_sean/hands_up.jpg

>C.
>
>Hi Jim!

Hi Alexa!

Hi Charles!

Hi Sir Artie!

8:33pm ... Coast to Coast Am radio time for me. ZZZzzzzzzz.

___
.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Video Topics: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, And Great Friends.

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 20:34:40 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> Alexa!

You lost this law suit.
John St. Clair Akwei vs NSA
http://www.iahf.com/nsa/20010214.html

What do you think the chances of you losing another
multi billion dollar law suit are?

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 16:26:47 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 20:34:40 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>> Alexa!
>
>You lost this law suit.
>John St. Clair Akwei vs NSA
>http://www.iahf.com/nsa/20010214.html
>
>What do you think the chances of you losing another
>multi billion dollar law suit are?

Who cares about law suits,
when I'm making Trillions of dollars as a YouTube Partner.

And saving the World !!!

Oh, and in "The Saved World"
there will be no law suits,
because of my brilliant ideas,
happiness and joy and intelligence
and the Venus Projects.

http://doyouwishthatweshowup.org/#venus

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Video Topics: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, And Great Friends.

On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 08:45:13 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 16:26:47 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 20:34:40 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
>><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Alexa!
>>
>>You lost this law suit.
>>John St. Clair Akwei vs NSA
>>http://www.iahf.com/nsa/20010214.html
>>
>>What do you think the chances of you losing another
>>multi billion dollar law suit are?
>>

>Who cares about law suits,

The CIA cares. ;->

>when I'm making Trillions of dollars as a YouTube Partner.

Doesn't look like youtube will have much of a viewing audience in the
future except in the USA.

>And saving the World !!!

Figure out what gravity is yet?

>Oh, and in "The Saved World"
>there will be no law suits,

That's what you think. You're target number one!

>because of my brilliant ideas,

You're a moron.

>happiness and joy and intelligence
>and the Venus Projects.

ROFL. Take the 5 cents you earned posting your bizarre crap
to usenet and buy yourself a condom. You'll need while BP & the US
government finish screwing you -- that is if you live that long.

;-|p