Research Discussion: Getting Too Much Hope And Change ???

Getting Too Much Hope And Change ???

Try this ...

Satisfaction guaranteed !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=201pgTaEseQ&feature=player_embedded

Informed

> Try this ...
>
> Satisfaction guaranteed !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=201pgTaEseQ&feature=player_embedded

We can only hope that you will change. Or at least take a bath.

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-29 10:56:43 EST
On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 07:52:04 -0500, "Informed" <noreply@aol.com> wrote:

>We can only hope that you will change. Or at least take a bath.

Inside=Outside
*************
C.

http://www.puramaryam.de/gesetzhermes.html

Das Prinzip der Entsprechungen oder Analogien
Wie oben - so unten, wie unten - so oben.
Wie innen - so außen, wie außen - so innen.
Wie im Großen - so im Kleinen.

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 07:52:04 -0500, "Informed" <noreply@aol.com> wrote:
>
>>We can only hope that you will change. Or at least take a bath.
>

> Inside=Outside
> *************
> C.
>
> http://www.puramaryam.de/gesetzhermes.html
>
> Das Prinzip der Entsprechungen oder Analogien
> Wie oben - so unten, wie unten - so oben.
> Wie innen - so au\ufffden, wie au\ufffden - so innen.
> Wie im Gro\ufffden - so im Kleinen.

ChuckWeasel, in your case the "Peter Principle" is applicable.
You have reached your highest level of incompetence. However,
I am very happy that two of the UseNet's most mentally impaired imbeciles
could find the time to reply and express themselves in their usual inane
drivel.

PS: I'm sure the "Cash for Clunkers" program got rid of most of your
Obama/Biden stickers ... in fact, I bet ChuckWeasel still had some
Kerry/Edwards stickers plastered on his clunker ...

Informed

> <UseNetOnly@t-online.de> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 07:52:04 -0500, "Informed" <noreply@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>>>We can only hope that you will change. Or at least take a bath.
>>

>> Inside=Outside
>> *************
>> C.
>>
>> http://www.puramaryam.de/gesetzhermes.html
>>
>> Das Prinzip der Entsprechungen oder Analogien
>> Wie oben - so unten, wie unten - so oben.
>> Wie innen - so au\ufffden, wie au\ufffden - so innen.
>> Wie im Gro\ufffden - so im Kleinen.
>
> ChuckWeasel, in your case the "Peter Principle" is applicable.
> You have reached your highest level of incompetence. However,
> I am very happy that two of the UseNet's most mentally impaired imbeciles
> could find the time to reply and express themselves in their usual inane
> drivel.
>
> PS: I'm sure the "Cash for Clunkers" program got rid of most of your
> Obama/Biden stickers ... in fact, I bet ChuckWeasel still had some
> Kerry/Edwards stickers plastered on his clunker ...

Hags, you no doubt have a Dan Quayle bumper sticker holding open the door to
your tin hut on wheels of a house so as to maybe get a breeze through the
place. You and Quayle have lots in common, not the least of which is being
dumb as posts.

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 05:47:39 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>Try this ...
>
>Satisfaction guaranteed !!!
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=201pgTaEseQ&feature=player_embedded

Haha!
That's a classic.

Bless America !

___

.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

" Jim's Space Agency "

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Video Topics: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, Love and Care, And Great Friends.