Research Discussion: REPOST: Debunkers MUST Have A Special License To Post Here!//NO EXCEPTIONS EVER!

REPOST: Debunkers MUST Have A Special License To Post Here!//NO EXCEPTIONS EVER!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Next  (First | Last)

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-07-28 13:11:30 EST
Debunkers MUST have a special license to post here!//NO EXCEPTIONS
EVER!

Notice to ALL debunkers, and their friends, supporters, sympathizers,
enablers and suspected debunkers.

You are hereby notified that you MUST register to get a temporary
posting permit. Without this permit, you may no longer post on these
newsgroups. This applies to ALL debunkers, such as "H", Hagar, Whore-
Low, CUJO and the various sock-puppets that you use.

These permits are issued at your nearest FEMA camp.

You may be interrogated while you are there.

Your headquarters MAY be targeted by drones!

You probably will be picked up by MODEVs - MObile Debunkers Execution
Vans - for further enhanced interrogation techniques. This is for
your protection only!

Thank you debunkers for your continued cooperation.

The De-Facto Moderator and
President of HACA - Human/Alien Contact Agenda

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote in
message

> Thank you debunkers for your continued cooperation.
>
> The De-Facto Moderator and
> President of HACA - Human/Alien Contact Agenda

Request for continued cooperation denied.

--
Harlow Victor Allen Campbell
Moderator

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-07-28 19:35:40 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote in

> Debunkers MUST

Request to dictate terms is DENIED.

"I won long ago. They just don't realize its over." - Ed wins another
important court decision in the Court of Kookiness and Delusion.

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" <cujo@petitmorte.net> wrote in message
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote
> in
>
>> Debunkers MUST
>
> Request to dictate terms is DENIED.

Request to question DENIALS is DENIED ....

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-07-28 21:10:55 EST
"Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in

> "Cujo DeSockpuppet" <cujo@petitmorte.net> wrote in message
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com>
>> wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> Debunkers MUST
>>
>> Request to dictate terms is DENIED.
>
> Request to question DENIALS is DENIED ....

Request to be ridiculed as a kook is APPROVED, Artie.

"I won long ago. They just don't realize its over." - Ed wins another
important court decision in the Court of Kookiness and Delusion.

Desertphile
2010-07-28 21:51:37 EST
On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 10:11:30 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

> Debunkers MUST have a special license to post here!//NO EXCEPTIONS
> EVER!

Request denied.

--
http://desertphile.org
"Why aren't resurrections from the dead noteworthy?" -- Jim Rutz

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-07-29 02:14:16 EST
On Jul 28, 6:51 pm, Desertphile <desertph...@invalid-address.net>
wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 10:11:30 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Debunkers MUST have a special license to post here!//NO EXCEPTIONS
> > EVER!
>
> Request denied.

There is only one major problem with your response, it was NOT a
request. Please get ready for the Octagon to send over 1 quadrillion
debunker-busting bombs on your cults headquarters. My best advice is
to surrender right now and start marching to the nearest FEMA camp.
Good luck debunker.

Sir ARtiØ

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

>There is only one major

Request to be promoted to Major is denied.

--

> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote
> in message
>
>>There is only one major
>

> Request to be promoted to Major is denied.

Why don't you ask him your favorite question, HVAC ...
the one about how much dick he sucks .... per week ...
on the average .... inquiring minds want to know ...

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Next  (First | Last)