Research Discussion: UFOs Aliens // I Like This Quote ...

UFOs Aliens // I Like This Quote ...

UFOs Aliens // I Like This Quote ...

"They [the control group] will wait until sufficient public knowledge
is out there, says Maynard. The Disclosure Project will build a
momentum that will snowball, leading to a critical mass of
inevitability. Final disclosure, though, comes with three
prerequisites: One, that the panic of the population will be
minimized; Two, that control, both physical and intellectual, is
maintained by the existing power structure; and Three, that there will
be no retribution towards those that have kept the existence of
extraterrestrial intelligence a secret."

P.S.
I'm working on a new project.
I will let you all know about it tomorrow.

___

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg

_______________________

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-27 09:38:09 EST
On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 18:34:23 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>"They [the control group] will wait until sufficient public knowledge
>is out there, says Maynard. The Disclosure Project will build a
>momentum that will snowball, leading to a critical mass of
>inevitability. Final disclosure, though, comes with three
>prerequisites: One, that the panic of the population will be
>minimized; Two, that control, both physical and intellectual, is
>maintained by the existing power structure; and Three, that there will
>be no retribution towards those that have kept the existence of
>extraterrestrial intelligence a secret."

Disclosure date is set for St.Nevermore*,
HTH.
C.

* Germans call it "Sankt Nimmerleins Tag"
and we celebrate it on Feb. 29 - unless it's a leap year.

On Jul 26, 11:34 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> UFOs Aliens // I Like This Quote ...
>
> "They [the control group] will wait until sufficient public knowledge
> is out there, says Maynard. The Disclosure Project will build a
> momentum that will snowball, leading to a critical mass of
> inevitability. Final disclosure, though, comes with three
> prerequisites: One, that the panic of the population will be
> minimized; Two, that control, both physical and intellectual, is
> maintained by the existing power structure; and Three, that there will
> be no retribution towards those that have kept the existence of
> extraterrestrial intelligence a secret."
>
> P.S.
> I'm working on a new project.
> I will let you all know about it tomorrow.
>
> ___
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
> "Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".
>
> Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Haga...
>
> _______________________

Soon there will be many gods.

~ BG

On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 15:38:09 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 18:34:23 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>"They [the control group] will wait until sufficient public knowledge
>>is out there, says Maynard. The Disclosure Project will build a
>>momentum that will snowball, leading to a critical mass of
>>inevitability. Final disclosure, though, comes with three
>>prerequisites: One, that the panic of the population will be
>>minimized; Two, that control, both physical and intellectual, is
>>maintained by the existing power structure; and Three, that there will
>>be no retribution towards those that have kept the existence of
>>extraterrestrial intelligence a secret."

>Disclosure date is set for St.Nevermore*,
>HTH.
>C.
>
>* Germans call it "Sankt Nimmerleins Tag"
>and we celebrate it on Feb. 29 - unless it's a leap year.

Disclosure already happened with ...

Unsolved Mysteries - The UFO Files - Volume 1.avi
Unsolved Mysteries - The UFO Files - Volume 2.avi
Unsolved Mysteries - The UFO Files - Volume 3.avi
Unsolved Mysteries - The UFO Files - Volume 4.avi

And Art Bell on Coast to Coast AM.

And all of that was before May 9th 2001 !!!
(at the Washington DC National Press Club)

HTH

___

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg

_______________________

On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 07:03:41 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jul 26, 11:34 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> UFOs Aliens // I Like This Quote ...
>>
>> "They [the control group] will wait until sufficient public knowledge
>> is out there, says Maynard. The Disclosure Project will build a
>> momentum that will snowball, leading to a critical mass of
>> inevitability. Final disclosure, though, comes with three
>> prerequisites: One, that the panic of the population will be
>> minimized; Two, that control, both physical and intellectual, is
>> maintained by the existing power structure; and Three, that there will
>> be no retribution towards those that have kept the existence of
>> extraterrestrial intelligence a secret."
>>
>> P.S.
>> I'm working on a new project.
>> I will let you all know about it tomorrow.
>>
>> ___
>>
>> .
>>
>> _______________________
>
>Soon there will be many gods.
>
> ~ BG

A couple of the trillions of Gods are at work already ...

https://www.globalinformationnetwork.com/who-we-are.aspx

" There is a New World Order forming that is designed to increase the
gap between the wealthy and the average working man. GIN does not
agree with this movement of total control over individuals. GIN
believes that EVERY person has the right to know the secrets of
creating the life they want and enjoying freedom, pursuing happiness,
and achieving all their dreams and desires. "

___

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg

_______________________

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-27 19:42:36 EST
On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 09:10:04 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Disclosure already happened with ...
>
>Unsolved Mysteries - The UFO Files - Volume 1.avi
>Unsolved Mysteries - The UFO Files - Volume 2.avi
>Unsolved Mysteries - The UFO Files - Volume 3.avi
>Unsolved Mysteries - The UFO Files - Volume 4.avi

Some fine day I might even have a look at these ..

>And Art Bell on Coast to Coast AM.

.. but I will certainly never listen to him.

C.

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 18:34:23 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
> wrote:
>
>>"They [the control group] will wait until sufficient public knowledge
>>is out there, says Maynard. The Disclosure Project will build a
>>momentum that will snowball, leading to a critical mass of
>>inevitability. Final disclosure, though, comes with three
>>prerequisites: One, that the panic of the population will be
>>minimized; Two, that control, both physical and intellectual, is
>>maintained by the existing power structure; and Three, that there will
>>be no retribution towards those that have kept the existence of
>>extraterrestrial intelligence a secret."
>
> Disclosure date is set for St.Nevermore*,
> HTH.
> C.
>
> * Germans call it "Sankt Nimmerleins Tag"

That seems to be an apropos name for your birthday, ChuckWeasel ... "St.
Insignificants Day" ...

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 01:42:36 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 09:10:04 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Disclosure already happened with ...
>>
>>Unsolved Mysteries - The UFO Files - Volume 1.avi
>>Unsolved Mysteries - The UFO Files - Volume 2.avi
>>Unsolved Mysteries - The UFO Files - Volume 3.avi
>>Unsolved Mysteries - The UFO Files - Volume 4.avi
>>
>Some fine day I might even have a look at these ..

Yes, those four files are particularly 'first class' viewing.
(True information or not)

>>And Art Bell on Coast to Coast AM.
>>
>.. but I will certainly never listen to him.

Yes, Art Bell is a bit strict and harsh sometimes.
But I got used to him quickly.
And he is better than the slow or woo woo or one track minded types.
I understand why he sought another wife quickly, because with all the
information he was researching and hearing from radio guests... a
person needs a nice partner and relaxation sometimes.

For me, it's not just Art Bell, but the music, and the guests, and the
intriguing information that is all part of Coast to Coast AM Radio.

>C.

How are you today, OK ? :->

Yes, I will take the 'Back Traced' video offline.
Because I know some Debunkers had to keep people relaxed.
(being such a busy messy Universe and all)

___

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming a World Famous YouTube Video Personality!!!

http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

I will create and upload about 500 videos before Christmas.
Video Topics: Latest Truth News, Astronomy, UFOs, Aliens, Earth Ecology, Paranormal, Art, Fashion, Health, Technology, Funny Videos, Serious Debate, Technology, World Events, And Great Friends.

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-28 10:20:12 EST
On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 01:40:34 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>How are you today, OK ? :->

Absolutely fine. I just came back from a historical fair with many
attractions. http://www.auerdult.de/

>Yes, I will take the 'Back Traced' video offline.
>Because I know some Debunkers had to keep people relaxed.
> (being such a busy messy Universe and all)

Have your fun :-))
C.

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 16:20:12 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 01:40:34 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>How are you today, OK ? :->
>>
>Absolutely fine. I just came back from a historical fair with many
>attractions. http://www.auerdult.de/
>
>>Yes, I will take the 'Back Traced' video offline.
>>Because I know some Debunkers had to keep people relaxed.
>> (being such a busy messy Universe and all)
>>
>Have your fun :-))
>C.

Heh, I took the "Back Traced" (Aliens UFOs Debunkers) video off-line.

It was fun for some folks in these newsgroups at the spur of the
moment, but fitting in with the whole picture, that video is not
needed.

I made another 'Video Blog' today.
It's in the "Video #2: Please Help Name Our Plant !!! " thread.

___
.
.
.