Research Discussion: Sir Gilligan Horry's Favorite UFO Video // Because You All Asked !!!

Sir Gilligan Horry's Favorite UFO Video // Because You All Asked !!!

Sir Gilligan Horry's Favorite UFO Videos // Because You All Asked !!!

Here is one of my all time favorite UFO videos...

"First UFO Contact 14 Oct 2008!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZw63qFBDeo

Quotes:

"I think the world needs giant UFOs".

"2000 Miles !!!"

What is your favorite UFO video ?

P.S.
I might start vlogging.

Instead of ranting in UseNet Newsgroups
I can rant into a video and ... GET PAID FOR IT !!!

... and save the world.

___

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government dealing in drugs".

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg

_______________________

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-26 08:22:19 EST
On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 19:51:55 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Here is one of my all time favorite UFO videos...
>
>"First UFO Contact 14 Oct 2008!"
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZw63qFBDeo

Hi Graham!
C.

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 14:22:19 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 19:51:55 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Here is one of my all time favorite UFO videos...
>>
>>"First UFO Contact 14 Oct 2008!"
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZw63qFBDeo
>
>Hi Graham!
>C.

Hi Charles!

Hi Graham!

Hi Universe!

http://orgs.usd.edu/esci/age/_images/current_scientific_clocks/expansion_of_universe/universe.jpg

Dear Universe, what would you like us Humans to do next ?

P.S.
Please answer here in ... alt.alien.research

Thank You.

___

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg

_______________________

U*@PasoSchweiz.de
2010-07-27 09:20:41 EST
On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 17:10:56 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Dear Universe, what would you like us Humans to do next ?

To die out

>P.S.
>Please answer here in ... alt.alien.research
>
>Thank You.

Not welcome!

On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 15:20:41 +0200, Universe@PasoSchweiz.de wrote:

>On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 17:10:56 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Dear Universe, what would you like us Humans to do next ?
>>
>To die out

Die Menschen werden nicht aussterben. Bitte beachten Sie die DVD mit
dem Titel "Abduction Diaries".

You know Charles, we Humans didn't even get a chance to be good and
wonderful and advanced intelligent and helpful in the Universe.
We've constantly had negative forces screwing everything good we try
to do. And ..... Oh, and then we got the Internet !!!

http://www.best-love-poems.com

"Heart and soul
body and mind
silence and sound
to you I send it all
sweet and kind
with love all around"

>>P.S.
>>Please answer here in ... alt.alien.research
>>
>>Thank You.
>>
>Not welcome!

You could always get some more beauty sleep.

___

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg

_______________________

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-27 19:39:04 EST
On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 08:57:18 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>>To die out
>
>Die Menschen werden nicht aussterben. Bitte beachten Sie die DVD mit
>dem Titel "Abduction Diaries".

What is a book, or in this case a DVD, compared to LIFE?

>You know Charles, we Humans didn't even get a chance to be good and
>wonderful and advanced intelligent and helpful in the Universe.
>We've constantly had negative forces screwing everything good we try
>to do. And ..... Oh, and then we got the Internet !!!

Humans got ALL the chances for a period of over one million years ...

>http://www.best-love-poems.com
>
>"Heart and soul
>body and mind
>silence and sound
>to you I send it all
>sweet and kind
>with love all around"
>

>>>P.S.
>>>Please answer here in ... alt.alien.research
>>>
>>>Thank You.
>>>
>>Not welcome!
>
>You could always get some more beauty sleep.

I wish I really could.
C.

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 08:57:18 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
> wrote:
>
>>>To die out
>>
>>Die Menschen werden nicht aussterben. Bitte beachten Sie die DVD mit
>>dem Titel "Abduction Diaries".
>>
> What is a book, or in this case a DVD, compared to LIFE?
>
>>You know Charles, we Humans didn't even get a chance to be good and
>>wonderful and advanced intelligent and helpful in the Universe.
>>We've constantly had negative forces screwing everything good we try
>>to do. And ..... Oh, and then we got the Internet !!!
>>
> Humans got ALL the chances for a period of over one million years ...
>

>>http://www.best-love-poems.com
>>
>>"Heart and soul
>>body and mind
>>silence and sound
>>to you I send it all
>>sweet and kind
>>with love all around"

>>>Not welcome!
>>
>>You could always get some more beauty sleep.
>
> I wish I really could.
> C.

Alas ... not amount of shut-eye would be of help ...