Research Discussion: Time To Eliminate ALL Debunkers Say President

Time To Eliminate ALL Debunkers Say President

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Next  (First | Last)

Arthur Preacher
2010-07-25 00:10:26 EST
Breaking News - The President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda, Sir
Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. announced from the podium at the
Real Science Convention that, "It is time to eliminate ALL debunkers
from This Island Earth. We The People have had enough of these Truth-
Terrorists, and ALL MANKIND are now ready to expunge them
permanently. A Brave New World awaits us when the debunkers are
defeated." A thunderous applause followed these great remarks. More
details later.

Reporter: Wolfman Blitzkreig

On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 21:10:26 -0700 (PDT), Arthur Preacher
<*e@zzz.com> wrote:

>Breaking News - The President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda, Sir
>Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. announced from the podium at the
>Real Science Convention that, "It is time to eliminate ALL debunkers
>from This Island Earth. We The People have had enough of these Truth-
>Terrorists, and ALL MANKIND are now ready to expunge them
>permanently. A Brave New World awaits us when the debunkers are
>defeated." A thunderous applause followed these great remarks. More
>details later.
>

>Reporter: Wolfman Blitzkreig

I might take this video off-line,
so have a smile now...

Parody Lampoon // Dedicated to... Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
A.S.A.

http://www.youtube.com/DunBackTraced

See the main feature video there.

___

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government dealing in drugs".

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg

_______________________

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-25 04:20:34 EST
On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 16:40:51 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Parody Lampoon // Dedicated to... Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
>A.S.A.
>
>http://www.youtube.com/DunBackTraced
>
>See the main feature video there.

Sorry pal, I saw it and I forgot all about it at the same minute.
With 400 something views it doesn't seem to be the star of the
show. Of course it depends on who your audience is, or who they
are supposed to be. Looks like you are aiming at girls from 10 to 17?

C.

On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 10:20:34 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 16:40:51 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>

>>Parody Lampoon // Dedicated to... Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
>>A.S.A.
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/DunBackTraced
>>
>>See the main feature video there.
>>

>Sorry pal, I saw it and I forgot all about it at the same minute.
>With 400 something views it doesn't seem to be the star of the
>show. Of course it depends on who your audience is, or who they
>are supposed to be. Looks like you are aiming at girls from 10 to 17?
>
>C.

http://DisclosureProject.org

"We have over 400 government, military, and intelligence community
witnesses testifying."

http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html

"This is so true that they have almost very subtly taken control."

___

Good Morning Charles, glad to see you got up alright this morning, for
the faithful daily news from The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry.

Charles, part of our network got several videos sharing this
information... "Decide Whether We Should Show Up" ... to over
10,000,000 people around the World. Even the C.I.A might not have been
able to do the same, due to ridicule and infiltration from within.

Networks in every country are now working toward sorting out the crap
that infested this lovely planet Earth.

I will give you 7 months to decide if you want to make the correct
choice and join our side...

http://theinvisibleagent.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/robotc3powy7.jpg

_____

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government dealing in drugs".

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg

_______________________

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-25 06:37:09 EST
On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 22:17:34 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>I will give you 7 months to decide if you want to make the correct
>choice and join our side...

Hi Jim,

you know I would love to see that information, but as long as you
frame your sites with pink girlies I refuse to look.
Maybe you could make at least one website for normal grown-ups?

Thanks in advance,
C.

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-25 06:40:18 EST
On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 12:37:09 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>Maybe you could make at least one website for normal grown-ups?

P.S.: And while you are at it, please refrain from linking it to your
girly-sites.

More thanks,
C.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-07-25 10:57:02 EST
On Jul 24, 9:40 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 21:10:26 -0700 (PDT), Arthur Preacher
>
> <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >Breaking News - The President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda, Sir
> >Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. announced from the podium at the
> >Real Science Convention that, "It is time to eliminate ALL debunkers
> >from This Island Earth.  We The People have had enough of these Truth-
> >Terrorists, and ALL MANKIND are now ready to expunge them
> >permanently.  A Brave New World awaits us when the debunkers are
> >defeated."  A thunderous applause followed these great remarks.  More
> >details later.
>
> >Reporter: Wolfman Blitzkreig
>
> I might take this video off-line,

We must focus on the task of rounding up each and EVERY debunker. Even
now, debunkers are planning for their END-GAME. We must NOT allow
this to happen. I have called the Octagon® (the Pentagon withIN the
Pentagon) to ready 1 quadrillion debunker buster bombs and 1
septillion H-Bombs. We have to eliminate this truth-terror threat in
this part of the Quadrant. I know we can do it. Are the debunkers on
these newsgroups in the FEMA camps yet. They better be!! NO MORE
DEBUNKERS!!!

Do not respond if you are a debunker and start marching to the nearest
FEMA camp!!

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-07-25 11:27:39 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote in

> We must focus

Request to focus is DENIED. Stay blurry, sockboi.

"I am not in the habit of calling anyone stupid or inferring that they
are stupid, because I'm not overly bright myself." - Raytard Murphy shows
his grasp of the blindingly obvious.

H.
2010-07-25 12:58:27 EST

"Arthur Preacher" <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
> Breaking News - The President of the Human-Alien
> Contact Agenda, Sir
> Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. announced from the
> podium at the
> Real Science Convention that, "It is time to
> eliminate ALL debunkers
> from This Island Earth. We The People have had
> enough of these Truth-
> Terrorists, and ALL MANKIND are now ready to expunge
> them
> permanently. A Brave New World awaits us when the
> debunkers are
> defeated." A thunderous applause followed these
> great remarks. More
> details later.
>

> Reporter: Wolfman Blitzkreig
.
.
Your request to become a werewolf is denied.
H.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-07-25 13:36:52 EST
On Jul 25, 9:58 am, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Arthur Preacher" <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > Breaking News - The President of the Human-Alien
> > Contact Agenda, Sir
> > Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. announced from the
> > podium at the
> > Real Science Convention that, "It is time to
> > eliminate ALL debunkers
> > from This Island Earth.  We The People have had
> > enough of these Truth-
> > Terrorists, and ALL MANKIND are now ready to expunge
> > them
> > permanently.  A Brave New World awaits us when the
> > debunkers are
> > defeated."  A thunderous applause followed these
> > great remarks.  More
> > details later.
>
> > Reporter: Wolfman Blitzkreig
>
> .
> .
> Your request to become a werewolf is denied.
> H.

This is NO JOKE, Mr. debunker/spOOk. ALL MANKIND is uniting under the
banner of anti-debunkerism and pro-REAL-science. I would heed the
Presidents advice and GIVE UP. Please turn over a list of ALL of your
members, supporters, sympathizers, enablers and devotees. The "State"
needs to interview them.

Now git!!

Sir ArtiØ
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Next  (First | Last)