Research Discussion: Make South Korea An Island ...

Make South Korea An Island ...

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-23 19:04:09 EST

.. nuke the North. Now!

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message

> .. nuke the North. Now!

Nuke Swizzleland now and remove the last barrier to the pipe
dream of the EU. You 'tards are slow, mentally speaking ...

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message

> .. nuke the North. Now!

I'm in.

H.

> <UseNetOnly@t-online.de> wrote in message
>>
>> .. nuke the North. Now!
>

> I'm in.

You have my vote.
H.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-07-26 19:09:49 EST
"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in news:QYn3o.38089$KT3.16911@newsfe13.iad:

> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> <UseNetOnly@t-online.de> wrote in message
>>>
>>> .. nuke the North. Now!
>>

>> I'm in.
>>
> You have my vote.

Thirded.

"Right and wrong are subjective value judgments. Remove them from your
thinking." -Ed Wollmann, using the ethics of convenience.

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 23:09:49 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
<*o@petitmorte.net> wrote:

>"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in news:QYn3o.38089$KT3.16911@newsfe13.iad:
>

>> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> <UseNetOnly@t-online.de> wrote in message

>>> I'm in.
>>>
>> You have my vote.
>
>Thirded.

If anyone nuked North Korea,
you would be taking out
"America's and the World's Boogyman Play Thing"
The North Korea thing kept a lot of other countries in-line.

And why Nuke the whole place, when there is only a handful of crazed
idiots there ruling the show. The rest are either brain washed or
mostly afraid.

A clever move would be to take out one dictator, put in another
dictator, and then North Korea and America could have a ...
Mothership Building Race !!!

We've already had the Cold War Race.
Then the Space Race.
Then the Best Terrorist Bomb Strapping Race.
Now we are in the middle of the Truthers Truth Race. (in Youtube)

So, what's the next race going to be ? :->

YeeeHaaar !!!

___

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg

_______________________

>>> You have my vote.
>>
>>Thirded.
>

> If anyone nuked North Korea,
> you would be taking out
> "America's and the World's Boogyman Play Thing"
> The North Korea thing kept a lot of other countries in-line.
>
> And why Nuke the whole place, when there is only a handful of crazed
> idiots there ruling the show. The rest are either brain washed or
> mostly afraid.

Kill em all....Let Ra sort em out.

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-27 09:15:09 EST
On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 07:38:00 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>Kill em all....Let Ra sort em out.

Seconded.
{you fly or me?} C.

On Jul 27, 4:38 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >>Thirded.
>
> > If anyone nuked North Korea,
> > you would be taking out
> > "America's and the World's Boogyman Play Thing"
> > The North Korea thing kept a lot of other countries in-line.
>
> > And why Nuke the whole place, when there is only a handful of crazed
> > idiots there ruling the show. The rest are either brain washed or
> > mostly afraid.
>
> Kill em all....Let Ra sort em out.

Yes, Jews so love killing as many innocent folks as possible in order
to get a small handful of leaders under control. Use war in order to
solve all social policy and faith-based situations, because what could
possibly go wrong?

Why not keep them NKs as our partners in crime, just like we had those
Russians playing along with our mutually perpetrated cold war.

~ BG

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-27 10:41:23 EST
On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 07:00:16 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradguth@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Why not keep them NKs as our partners in crime, just like we had those
>Russians playing along with our mutually perpetrated cold war.

Because they don't act as individuals, they react with hive mentality.
C.